Thread: Vibration/Threshold

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vibration/Threshold

The best results I have had at OBE is when I wake up at 1:00 in the morning, walk about a bit and go back down. Trying to stay lucid as I go into trance. I think I get very close when I'm in the right frame of mind. (I have only succeeded twice with one being so brief and strange I almost don't count it) The two most common problems that I think I have are:

1. Right before I get to the vibration/threshold I lose mental focus, and start dreaming and go to sleep. Oddly enough it's the same problem I have when I meditate.

2. The vibrations start, sometimes fairly strong, and I recognize what's happening. I get excited and start to concentrate on the vibrations instead of relaxing into them. Oddly enough, again during daily meditation, when I experience a strange sensation (music, clapping, voices), I end up concentrating to hard on them and come back out of trance.

I assume continuing practice with daily meditation to stay mentally aware (not falling asleep), and conditioning myself to not get excited by emerging sensations to the point where I pull myself out of trance, will help my attempts at OBE.

Any comments or suggestions are always appreciated.
    Last edited by Ator27; 15th September 2015 at 11:02 PM.