Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Problems with projection exit and level of trance

Problems with projection exit and level of trance

Hi,
    I'm practicing the astral projection exit process.(all accept for raising energy).

I quiet my mind,then I do deep physical relaxation, then I get into a trance with going down the eternal stairs technique and visualize myself falling into darkness.

Most of the time I've been feeling like a hot electrical / gasoline liquid is going through my body. Then when I try to exit doing my technique nothing happens.

What is my problem?

Does anyone have any tips for how long I should go into the trance state before I go for the exit?

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Re: Problems with projection exit and level of trance

An entire routing (from waking consciousness to 'ready for exit' takes me approximately 45 minutes. So I can't tell you how long from attempt to exit, but I don't even begin to try an exit until I'm having some sort of symptom that tells me I'm ready, and it can be vibrations, seeing through the eyelids, sounds and/or voices, or a 'clicking' feeling of being more awake than awake. All of these tell me to start trying, but not before.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    An entire routing (from waking consciousness to 'ready for exit' takes me approximately 45 minutes. So I can't tell you how long from attempt to exit, but I don't even begin to try an exit until I'm having some sort of symptom that tells me I'm ready, and it can be vibrations, seeing through the eyelids, sounds and/or voices, or a 'clicking' feeling of being more awake than awake. All of these tell me to start trying, but not before.
    Can you explain in more detail these feelings?

Also can you explain to me your technique or experience with bounce loosening (or anyone who is reading this) and what you do to achieve it?

I tried doing it (from reading from the book) and I couldn't / don't understand it?

Thank you.

Blog Entries

I don't know how else to explain the symptoms-seeing through the eyelids is self-explanatory, hearing voices or sounds (like footsteps, screams, screeches, or far away environmental sounds, like pots and pans clanking while conversation is going on), the feeling of being touched or grabbed...any sense memory can manifest. The one that I call 'sudden click' is the sudden feeling of being very aware, as if normal waking consciousness was being half asleep and you just 'woke up'.

The bounce loosening goes like this: Do your prestimulation that you prefer so you get some feeling in your arms and legs (I always start with the legs. I do sponging but some people use energy balls.) When you have done this, imagine you have a beach ball (or any large-enough ball). Give it the texture and color that you prefer. Robert usually uses electric blue but use something that makes you notice it.
    Now bounce the ball in front of you (in your imagination, obviously) just as if you were dribbling the ball. Once you have established an easy rythmn, increase the height to as tall as you are. You don't have to dribble it with imaginary hands, momentum is doing the work. Now 'step into' the path of the bouncing ball. Feel the ball bounce up and down your entire body. Keep the bouncing ball going through your body, bouncing off the (imaginary) floor to the top of your head.
    You don't have to feel it, just know it is happening. If you feel it even better, but it's not necessary.
    Now, you will increase the length of the bounce. The ball will now bounce lower than your feet, to the nearest wall, and go up through your head all the way up to the nearest wall (or ceiling, depending on your position.). Keep track of the ball mentally, follow its course through your body, down to the floor, feel it bounce back up through your body again, and keep going up to the ceiling (or wall), feel it bounce against the ceiling.
    If you have a good continuous connection with the bounce you may get 'small glimpses' of the bounce against the walls or floor or ceiling. This is what is supposed to happen, if you do it long enough.

I'm reading another book on astral projection and the person calls the exercise "noticing". It's when you look into the darkness and let your mind / imagination form images.

The first time I did this my mind felt like it was in a different place.

Is that a part of how it is before you project?

Also is it best to wake up between 3 and 5 am and try to get into a trance that way. Since the body is already tired. I remember Robert saying that this is how most people he taught achieved their first obe.

Thanks.

I don't know how else to explain the symptoms-seeing through the eyelids is self-explanatory, hearing voices or sounds (like footsteps, screams, screeches, or far away environmental sounds, like pots and pans clanking while conversation is going on), the feeling of being touched or grabbed...any sense memory can manifest. The one that I call 'sudden click' is the sudden feeling of being very aware, as if normal waking consciousness was being half asleep and you just 'woke up'.

The bounce loosening goes like this: Do your prestimulation that you prefer so you get some feeling in your arms and legs (I always start with the legs. I do sponging but some people use energy balls.) When you have done this, imagine you have a beach ball (or any large-enough ball). Give it the texture and color that you prefer. Robert usually uses electric blue but use something that makes you notice it.
    Now bounce the ball in front of you (in your imagination, obviously) just as if you were dribbling the ball. Once you have established an easy rythmn, increase the height to as tall as you are. You don't have to dribble it with imaginary hands, momentum is doing the work. Now 'step into' the path of the bouncing ball. Feel the ball bounce up and down your entire body. Keep the bouncing ball going through your body, bouncing off the (imaginary) floor to the top of your head.
    You don't have to feel it, just know it is happening. If you feel it even better, but it's not necessary.
    Now, you will increase the length of the bounce. The ball will now bounce lower than your feet, to the nearest wall, and go up through your head all the way up to the nearest wall (or ceiling, depending on your position.). Keep track of the ball mentally, follow its course through your body, down to the floor, feel it bounce back up through your body again, and keep going up to the ceiling (or wall), feel it bounce against the ceiling.
    If you have a good continuous connection with the bounce you may get 'small glimpses' of the bounce against the walls or floor or ceiling. This is what is supposed to happen, if you do it long enough.
    What do you mean by "bouncing off the (imaginary) floor to the top of your head." piece?

Can you show me a simple drawing of it? It doesn't have to be a detailed drawing / picture.

Also if I were to have an obe between 3 and 5 am. How would I be able to have an obe during the day?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luffy28 View Post
    I'm reading another book on astral projection and the person calls the exercise "noticing". It's when you look into the darkness and let your mind / imagination form images.

The first time I did this my mind felt like it was in a different place.

Is that a part of how it is before you project?
    Yes, when you're noticing and the environment acquires tthree dimensional properties, you're ready to phase into the scene. But this is not an out of body experience as much as an astral projection.

Also is it best to wake up between 3 and 5 am and try to get into a trance that way. Since the body is already tired. I remember Robert saying that this is how most people he taught achieved their first obe.

Thanks.
    What works for me best is getting up two hours before my usual time, but can try whatever suits you best.

Blog Entries

If you take any ball and bounce it hard enough it will bounce down on the floor and up to the ceiling. This is what I mean. Exactly what it says.

Yes, when you're noticing and the environment acquires tthree dimensional properties, you're ready to phase into the scene. But this is not an out of body experience as much as an astral projection.

What works for me best is getting up two hours before my usual time, but can try whatever suits you best.
    When I tried it last night, I tried noticing with a youtube video and I couldn't tell if my head was actually shaking or not. It felt like the vibrations but mostly in my head, only a little bit in the rest of my body. The rest of my body felt like mid to little electrical charges were going through it.

When my head is shaking should I try to either get up? Or do the yo yo technique then when my whole body is shaking? I could try to focus / get up out of my body.

Would this be a total projection? Also I felt that the trace was light.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

No, if the vibes are faint and in only one location it doesn't mean exit vibes. I don't use 'getting up' as a tech. If I have vibrations that don't cause forward or backward movement, I use the rope technique.