Thread: Had an OBE last night

Had an OBE last night

Had a brief OBE last night, but I cheated. I used the timer method and set a series of alarms on my iPad to wake me at irregular and increasingly short amounts of time.

The first thing I remember was the sound of the fan. I remember the sound grew to fill the whole room. I didn't have strong vibrations but a subtle humming everywhere. I also felt a small amount of pressure inside of my head. Not exactly sure when, but there was a point when I could see through my closed eyelids. Everything was very gray looking except there were two or three very bright spots that would appear and then zip out of the room. They were either red or white in color and about the size of grapefruit. This startled me and almost pulled me out. Eventually they stopped.

That's when I started to feel light. I'm not sure why, but I knew I could separate. I'm not sure if this is common, but I watched what looked like a very rough duplication of my body lift away from me and kind of rotate slowly. After it was about a foot above me I just kind of poured myself into it. There was a sensation of vertigo when that happened.

I didn't have a lot of control. The whole experience was very brief and everything I saw/sensed was gray and dull. I was able to get my feet on the ground and walk around the room after a bit. But the pull back was sooooo strong.

After I snapped back I wrote the whole thing down. I realized how hard it was getting to remember what happened and I believe if I hadn't of wrote it down I wouldn't have remembered it this morning. After, I went to the rest room, where I noticed my body was still vibrating a little.

An hour or so latter I awoke to a knocking sound. There wasn't anyone awake (I checked) and nobody was knocking. This happens frequently to me.

I have continued the practice of daily meditation and only recently decided to try a few times a week to try and instigate an OBE.

As always, any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Blog Entries

Re: Had an OBE last night

Very good, Ator, it's a good start. The description (gray and dull) sounds like a realtime zone experience, an OBE. Next time try to get out of the room and the pull will let go- but at the same time don't stay out too long or you may fall asleep and lose the memory of it completely.
    Nice!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Had an OBE last night

Try to ask for clarity and awareness now directly after separation that helps normally a lot.

All the best in the meantime