Thread: Question

Question

Hi,
    I was wondering if astral wildlife or ghosts can interfere with the internet ie. cause internet freezes and dropouts.
    I am having problems that Telstra can't fix.

Thanks,

SteveJ.

Blog Entries

Re: Question

First: Everyone has problems Telstra can't fix. I was with them for years, and they seem to be semi-incompetent. One thought, pay attention to when your internet is at its worst. Is it during or after a rain? We had a bad connection underground that would get wet and cause all kinds of problems. Took ages to convince them to check it, but when they finally did, that was the problem. (I used to be a support tech, by the way, that's why I'm going on about technical things.) Also note that some areas have really poor copper wire service, and that's really not that conducive to high speed, reliable internet (don't get me started on the politics of the NBN )

As for the gist of your question, I would say, "Probably not." Most astral entities don't do much in the material world (unless called upon to do so). However, many, many years ago, I used to have a problem with electronics and electrical things because I was just poorly grounded (in the metaphysical sense). When I'd get angry or upset I'd cause things to malfuntion. Lights, sometimes the starter in my car, the modem, the computer, itself, and occasionally other appliances. Once I was affecting street lights as I walked past them! I can't really explain it, but I can say that as I became more grounded and, eventually, learned about grounding exercises. I have almost no issues with any of that any more.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Thanks for advice.
    Will reply later. Too Fibro Fatigued.
    Thanks.

Hi,
    I did have problems with my phone line that were fixed by a technician.
    The house wiring was checked and fixed.
    Could somebody close this thread or tell me how to do this.?
    Thanks,
    Steve

Blog Entries

We don't normally close threads, actually, unless there's some compelling reason to do so. Sometimes conversations will start up again and it can be quite interesting. So unless you have some really serious reason why you wouldn't want someone to reply to this (which actually seems fairly unlikely, to be honest), we probably won't close it. (You can PM me if you want to say something in private about the thread, though.)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Hi,
    No I'm not worried about closing thread. I was just wondering if they had to be closed.
    Steve.