Thread: Really really really good results practicing NEW energy work

Thumbs up Really really really good results practicing NEW energy work

guess what I got really really good results. Very intense tingling up down my body. I practice NEW couple hours on average 3 hours each day ranging from that amount. I am on the doll this give me full freedom to develop spiritually. I don't have to be a slave to working. I only focus on spiritual development. every day. What keeps me motivated is listening to music, as entertainment while I do the energy bounce. I also chant at same time raise my vibration at the same time do NEW. I also direct the praying pose if I choose to replace chanting with praying. When in the praying pose I put fist different parts of my body where the reiki energy is needed for healing. I do 3 things all in one go. My goal is to bounce awareness every part of the day long term, 12hours and 7 days a week. I want to practice NEW when I am doing chores or when I am getting into the moment I can bounce awareness up and down while doing the walking meditation any part of the day. It's matter of conditioning self to get used to doing NEW every part of the day. It eventually comes naturally and easy. I got really really intense tinging and I see NEW's value now comparing to tai or chi gong. NEW kicks ass. I made a thread on awakening this upgrades the energy bounce. Fully awakening will very very transform the energy bounce and enhance is energetic development. Robert Bruce BLESS YOU, you’re the best. I truly see NEW value and I am going buy the book on energy work and astral dynamics because it's so essential psychic development. NEW KICKS ASS comparing to tai chi or qi gong. It profound faster results, better results. I can see myself projecting out of body at will within 5 months’ time if I keep training the awareness bounce 3 or more hours each day for 5months down the track. Please remember more you practice the more NEW becomes a stronger spiritual muscle

I am fully going to buy all Robert bruces books

Re: Really really really good results practicing NEW energy work

I have strong feeling that energy bounce interacts with the stagnant energy brakes down its stagnant properties

I also have also strong feeling energy work using NEW raises vibration alone

lord.of.the.now
    ,how long have you been practicing NEW?
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

couple of weeks

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    couple of weeks

begginer

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

I have tried many years ago but I wasn't as motivated I was am now. Back then I didn't discover how important NEW really is. I use to do qi gong or tai che years ago including a little of NEW. I would get physical knots. Every time I did a awareness bounce my stomach would get stiff and I was confuse it for the awareness bounce. I also stopped because I had to much energy and I couldn't sleep. I also had visions constantly and heyy that was really really cool. I had problems with dark beings and that made me fully stop practicing NEW. So I am re starting it again years later. My vibration is high now I am in control

I wish I practiced NEW from the start of 16 years and train to where I am now. There is nothing I can do it about now. It sucks

Leon how long of awareness development threw NEW did it take until your strong enough to project at will

I was going to sleep 6 hours wake up and then project at will instead of doing it in my sleep state --> later date in life when I master NEW enough

I noticed bouncing awareness allot of fun comparing it to tai che or qi gong because I leave a energetic energy behind. It makes me feel powerful spiritually

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Leon how long of awareness development threw NEW did it take until your strong enough to project at will

I was going to sleep 6 hours wake up and then project at will instead of doing it in my sleep state --> later date in life when I master NEW enough

To tell you the truth I don't know but I know that a lot of people are practicing astral projection and lucid dreams without any energy work, a couple of years ago I was literally obsessed by astral projection and I spent a lot of time trying to master it but soon I understood that I'm not predisposed to it and I quit my practice though I am still having short spontaneous projections and lucid dreams from time to time.