guess what I got really really good results. Very intense tingling up down my body. I practice NEW couple hours on average 3 hours each day ranging from that amount. I am on the doll this give me full freedom to develop spiritually. I don't have to be a slave to working. I only focus on spiritual development. every day. What keeps me motivated is listening to music, as entertainment while I do the energy bounce. I also chant at same time raise my vibration at the same time do NEW. I also direct the praying pose if I choose to replace chanting with praying. When in the praying pose I put fist different parts of my body where the reiki energy is needed for healing. I do 3 things all in one go. My goal is to bounce awareness every part of the day long term, 12hours and 7 days a week. I want to practice NEW when I am doing chores or when I am getting into the moment I can bounce awareness up and down while doing the walking meditation any part of the day. It's matter of conditioning self to get used to doing NEW every part of the day. It eventually comes naturally and easy. I got really really intense tinging and I see NEW's value now comparing to tai or chi gong. NEW kicks ass. I made a thread on awakening this upgrades the energy bounce. Fully awakening will very very transform the energy bounce and enhance is energetic development. Robert Bruce BLESS YOU, you’re the best. I truly see NEW value and I am going buy the book on energy work and astral dynamics because it's so essential psychic development. NEW KICKS ASS comparing to tai chi or qi gong. It profound faster results, better results. I can see myself projecting out of body at will within 5 months’ time if I keep training the awareness bounce 3 or more hours each day for 5months down the track. Please remember more you practice the more NEW becomes a stronger spiritual muscle

I am fully going to buy all Robert bruces books