Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vibrations Again and Again but no exit?

zipppy2006 Guest

Re: Vibrations Again and Again but no exit?

Also, when I started I mistook energy sensations/light trance for vibrations, then one day I actually got the vibrations and it scared the piss out of me! So just to clarify, vibes aren't a tingling sensation or localized warmth or a slight tickling. I'm sure they vary from person to person but I think they would be stronger than that in all people. When I woke up with them they literally felt as if they were shaking my body all over the place. Positive you've got the vibes?

Blog Entries

Re: Vibrations Again and Again but no exit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelq
    I have been using the New system for about 5 days now. Notable differences and a good amount of skin rashes and bumps testify to it working. Last night after a good effort during the afternoon I went into vibrations 3 times. Each time with no effort, they simply kind of came when my mind was clear. However no sense of projecting or pull rope technique were effective, one thing I noticed is that there was no sense of paralysis whatsoever. The moment the vibrations were settling I would try to test movement with no difficulty. So there is a chance that I am suffering from the mind-split.
    Dear Bluelq: There are many types of vibrations and not all of them are exit sensations. Sometimes vibrations are just indicators of moving energy in your body, and that your awareness is opening up to more subtle things that are happening in your body. Exit vibrations are not necessarily the same as energy awareness vibrations, but can be confused with each other.
    Exit vibrations are believed (by me and others) to be perceptual cues that a change in focus is occurring. In other words, exit vibrations are your conscious awareness shifting from your body to the out-of-body state. So if you have vibrations, you are in the exit state. So it is my opinion that the vibrations you are feeling are not exit sensations, especially if you are not paralyzed.
    I have to note that when you get a lot of experience with projection, you can exit your body without paralysis, but this can be very hard to do and not entirely pleasant, as the consciousness of the body tends to take over and cause all kinds of unpleasant experiences.
    Which bring me to my two questions.
    If indeed your double has projected, how does one know when it returns. Does simply getting up, being awake bring it back?
    That is something that experience teaches. If you are in trance and your clairvoyance is 'on', you will see a mist leaving you when you project (and stay) and you can see it when it comes back, if it's an RTZ projection. If it's an Astral Projection chances are you can't tell because it is my opinion (and that of others) that you are always in the astral, and what shifts is your perceptual center- so the projected double doesn't really 'go anywhere', but your point of view begins to receive information from your energy body, that is in the astral.
    The Yogis say that the cause of a perceptual vehicle is desire- you want to perceive the RTZ; your desire creates a perceptual body to experience- but what makes 'you' you is already there- just not actively perceiving. So an Astral Projection is the energy forming itself to perceive what is there already- in 'Real Time'.
    In practical terms I would say that you constantly receive astral information- in your subconscious. That's why dreams are so important- they show you what you already know. But that's another thread.

Secondly what do you believe is the underlying cause of vibrations with no exit.
    Other than energy sensations? Awareness. I don't think you start having them, you start becoming aware of this stuff when you actively meditate and do awareness exercises. But I think this focus-shift happens a lot, it's just that now you're aware of it.
    Or sense of exit in general. I tried to bring the vibrations towards the Crown since I remember Monroe saying something about this, and even though it was part successful again no ability to project out. The vibrations were not extreme but not subtle either. In general they have been at a good level. Earlier in the afternoon I had the throbbing effect that Robert spoke of, but instead of the Heart Center it was my throat center that was pulsing like crazy. I thought my throat was going to jump out. But stayed focus.

Thanks
    There is another thing that I have noticed, and it's that many people take vibrations as 'something they do to get out', and this I believe is incorrect- as I said before I think vibes are awareness cues and no more- so manipulating them or 'shifting your own perceptual frequency' to them are ways to 'synch with' an expanded awareness- but there is no 'on button' that happens when you have them.
    When I started consciously projecting I used to get out with the vibes- I'd start 'going with them' and I'd be out in a jiffy.
    Then as time passed, something changed. The vibes started getting slower, and I shifted from a vibe exit to a 'being propelled out when they happened' exit- using movement instead of oscillation as cue. Then the unthinkable happened- I stopped getting vibes, just a 'floaty feeling' as if I had projected inside my body. And I did an exit technique, and I exited! I played with this and I got vibes a few more times. But I did not exit when I got vibes. Soon I realized I was getting vibes long before I was paralyzed or even in deep trance. Then I realized vibes are shifty things (as they should be) and that you can't really use them as markers for exit forever. So I did an experiment. When I got vibes I didn't try to exit, but tried to get deeper in trance, without falling asleep. Then I tried an exit tech. And tried and tried. And when I was almost done trying, I got out!
    This led me to believe that when you do this long enough, vibrations prove to be just perceptile fluctuations and nothing else.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2