Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My NEW Journal

Re: My NEW Journal

I advise you to return back to the Robert's old version "NEW-2" and work with the techniques described at this book at least 2 weeks, working in small areas such as fingers and small joints will dramatically increase your capability more properly concentrate on body awareness sensations in different parts your body.

I guess NEW-2 is available to download for free, google it.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Re: My NEW Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I advise you to return back to the Robert's old version "NEW-2" and work with the techniques described at this book at least 2 weeks, working in small areas such as fingers and small joints will dramatically increase your capability more properly concentrate on body awareness sensations in different parts your body.

I guess NEW-2 is available to download for free, google it.

Thank you Leon! I did what you say and worked according the book. My feet felt like two concrete block I was tired when I finished worked on them. My hand felt great they are easy to work with and I can clearly feel the energy. I don't know what to do about my feet.

I had a strange experiment last night.
    I have big problem at work and it's not my fault. I've been threaten by the third deputy mayor for something I didn't do. Nobody want to help me so I feel alone.
    So I pray my granny to help me.

When I was lying in my bed I told myself it could be interesting to try the plank exercise so I did it while falling asleept. I turned the plank around my whole body.
    While half asleept and still perfoming the plank around my head I started to have vision. I saw the face of my late granny and I said "Hi" and she looked at me and smiled. The I saw a beautiful black girl in a white lace dress, her hair were wrapped with a red fabric with gold embroidery. In front of her I could see a lot of thick dark mud, she jumped in the thick mud and start to walk through it with ease..
    And I was like : oh no her beautiful white dress is ruined! No don't do this!
    But when she walked out of the mud pool her dress was more beautiful than before. It was like the mud acted like water on duck feathers. The white dress started to shine bright and I
    I was so happy! I feel like her joy was my joy. She smiled at me and walked away toward the sun.

Then I started to feel very strong vibration in my body and I knew it was the start of an astral projection. But I was not ready ready for it so I tried to play and experiment. I wanted to roll on myself but I couldn't I was not surprise because I never raised energy. So I told to myself why not try to raise energy and I did. When I did raise energy I started to move my astral head. it was pretty weird because she was enough turned so I could see my bum lol
    Astral sensation are so real! It's crazy it's the first time in my life I can feel them while conscious.
    Last edited by frolein972; 24th November 2015 at 05:48 AM.