Quote Originally Posted by Babylon A.D. View Post
Hi

I am new to the site but not new to meditation. I have been meditating for so 1.3 years and its really going well.

I have been told all my chakra's are open and have worked with the right people to get them open. I have been lucky to meet those people i call friends.

I have been advised to read the Presence Process and do those meditations that brings out emotions and stored problems from the past and that its very tough. I am a very emotional person and the past really haunts me. I am really scared of what could come out as i have allot of childhood problems which the meditation brings out.

I was wondering if anyone here have read this book: The Presence Process from Michael Brown?? Also looking for someone that wants to do this process with me that is ready to take on there past and maybe it could be easier together if someone is interested?

Thank you
I've heard some people say that people with bad memories shouldn't do meditation or yoga, untill theyve had therapy first to deal with the issues these practices can bring up, I've heard others say that you should do the practices and just train yourself to keep calm and cope through the uncovered emotions. One book I read said to stand and let them pass around you like smoke, dissipating. I don't know, I think it depends on how strong you're feeling in terms of coping with what will be uncovered.