Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lucid Waking

Re: Lucid Waking

Hi Lord...

I teach about neurochemistry as part of my work. When pop culture talks about the human body being made up mostly of water, it is not to be taken as literally as I think many people suppose. Water does not stay water consistantly throughout our body's systems. The elements that make up H2O are broken down and hydrogen and oxygen atoms mix with other types of elements to create a chemical soup.

There is a lot of information on the Web that can help explain and illustrate the biochemistry and neurobiology of the human nervous system.

Here is such a link:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extracellular_fluid

Damn it

I am going to go back to my spiritual consultant and she will expain how the flushing of psychic waste happens , how it works and then I will post it on the thread

Because both of us believe in the fact that the negative programming is released

and I believe in her

Here is some of the information they came threw within myself, just now...

Basically the percentage of brain matter is like crystal. The high frequency water is exposing itself to the brain matter and the matter of the body. I believe that the bones and everything in body is raised in frequency so it's not only about the high frequency exposure of the water content by drinking spring water but the physical matter which estimated to be 10%.

There is low vibration memory encoded in the brain matter and when this brain matter meets a high vibration it must disintegrate that’s my theory

My friend - I believe damaging thoughts and feelings can be released too.

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    So you are suggesting painting a dream over the 'waking' world to make it seem more positive?? It may be more effective than the artificial drugs, but isn't it still just a drug induced high?
    wstein
    Can you help me understand what your talking about w stein
    Soulsail
    It's about taking control fully of reminiscing.
    If you day dream you are asleep when you are in the waking state
    How does Lucid Waking make you fully positive person?
    NOTE artificial made drugs in your body can’t hold a high high frequency. It only takes 15mins of lucid waking to get really good good vibrations.
    I have quoted the parts of the original post that are most relevant to what I asked.

What you describe seems very much like what people high (on drugs) say. In fact you yourself compare it to that.
    Best I can tell, this shift transforms your perception. Its like you are living in a dream (as opposed to a 'real' physical world) where everything is 'positive'.
    You mention day dreaming. Seems like this is like stepping into a daydream and have that be your life.
    As the above is largely conjecture on my part, I asked how what you describe is different than a 'drug induced dream trip' other than is can last a lot longer?
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

http://www.amazon.com/Awakening-into...P0J73Y6NP4G0N8

here is another facinating book, lucid waking material based

There are some pretty good books out there in the univese of creation

There is more then just energy work to be psychic. It's about training counsciousnes that's the other side of the coin. By training counsciousness you become very very psychic

Yes you can have a lucid waking experience in the out of body

one really easy easy way is getting into the moment while in a obe.
    Simply say
    I am in the moment now
    I am in the moment now
    It will materialize a in the moment experience in an out of body state

When you come back into your body it will exchange the high frequency from the astral body and transfer into your chakra body.

note it's a theory I Haven’t test trial it but it should work though. Especially work well developed throat chakras such as magicians or witches this technique works best

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2