Thread: Ator's OBEs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ator's OBEs

I don't have many, but maybe if I keep track and get comments I can increase the regularity and clarity of the experiences.

24 Oct 15

I ate a fairly big meal around 6:00. Something I try to avoid when I attempt an OBE and I snacked while I watched TV until about 9:00. I wasn't planning on attempting an OBE that night as it had been a long week and I was very tired, but when I went to bed I decided to start a full body energy bounce and keep it going as long as I could. Doing this normally keeps me awake, but I was able to go all the way to sleep doing it. Not sure when exactly, but I kind of came to/woke up. I was having strong vibrations and what seemed to be intermittent transparent eyelids. I wasn't expecting it, so I was a little frightened. I almost lost it, but got the fear under control enough to realize I was a little loose for a lack of better words. I tried the rope technique and felt like I got out but couldn't see, I tied to get clarity, but kind of popped back in. Oddly enough I still had that loose feeling so I rolled out this time.

I remembered a couple of things CFtraveler told me. 1. Get away from your body and the pull back won't be so great 2. Should leave a little light on in the room if I'm trying at night. Well I didn't turn a nightlight on and it was to late for that, but I did move away from my body even though I was blind, and started to see a little. But then the whole thing just kind of evaporated and I woke up.

This one just kind of came out of nowhere.
    Last edited by Ator27; 25th October 2015 at 03:21 PM.