Thread: Ator's OBEs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ator's OBEs

13 Dec 15

Have not really tried for a while. Has been a very busy couple of weeks.

However, I "woke/became aware" around 2:00am. I was in full paralysis. This used to happen all the time to me before I started using a CPAP. Before I started studying this, it was always a frightening experience that I usually associated with possession. I watch horror and it was the closest thing in my mind to an explanation of the phenomenon. That is, sadly, how I responded to this at first. However, for whatever reason, it dawned on me what was happening and I relaxed. I tried to exit and thought I had. Thing is, I was in my old house in a whole different city. It was day time instead of early morning, and the street in front of my old house was full of people like they were having a block party. For what it's worth, I have never been a part of a block party, nor did we ever have one in my old neighborhood that I know of. I was aware of my altered state, but I was confused. It wasn't until it was over that I realized I was confused because while the surroundings were familiar, I wasn't where I thought I was.

Im pretty sure what I had was a lucid dream, but it had many of the same sensations I get when I seperate. Or maybe I can't tell the difference and I have never seperated. Or perhaps, I fundamentally misunderstand these experiences. Whatever the case, it's interesting.
    Last edited by Ator27; 15th December 2015 at 04:40 PM.