Thread: Ator's OBEs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ator's OBEs

8 Nov 15 - Holy crap I did it on purpose for the first time.

Woke up at 0445 and walked around, and used the bathroom. 0500-0515 did energy work. Pre stimulate, bounce, energy build. Went to office recliner and put a light blanket over my legs. Used week 8 exit training sound while attempting to enter trance. Tried the spinning technique for a bit, still struggling with that. Was in and out of decent trance but kept coming up and noticing I was cold. Had trouble letting go of that sensation. Got up for another blanket and started over again at about 0530.

Had a lot of loose body sensations. Mostly rocking and a feeling my butt was moving in circles. Struggled between awake and asleep a lot. In and out of dreams too. Briefly dreamt about being at my workplace a couple of times. Thought I had come out because I could see sunlight through my eyelids but went with it anyway. My feet and legs were weird and kicking like a kid dangling off of a chair too big. I could see my office, but furniture was slightly wrong. I just sort of got up, it was dim but I demanded clarity. That helped. Everything felt a little thick like I was moving through jello but I could see. I felt a bit sluggish but I had a lot more control than I have ever had. I was worried about being able to open the door. Right after that thought, I just kind of appeared on other side. I looked at my hands and they were way more defined than I expected. They were flesh colored (wasn't expecting that), but the fingers were wiggly. I couldn't hold them still. Went outside and thought about doing something cool. Decided to go back so I would remember and be able to document. That thought alone was enough to end it. I was using MAP exit training week 8 sound for 1:05. It was still pitch black out when I came out of it.
    Last edited by Ator27; 8th November 2015 at 03:05 PM.