Thread: Underworld Dream basically a out of body experience

Underworld Dream basically a out of body experience

My theory when becoming deceased if devil has got you it gives you an choice to be a skeleton to be part of the underworld or to burn in hell, choice. When I was clairvoyant as a child I could see skeletons as if they appeared physically visible in my haunted house. Skeletons are the deceased basically our ancestors choose to be them to maybe avoid being burnt hell. They have jokes such as farting noises and generally have a humanoid sense of humour. The can be offensive visually because of their ugly-ness. They are full of fear energy. They can defy a medium high vibration. I have taken the portal to the skeleton world in this dream. The portal I have taken was in my old house that I use to live in. There was a underground city within the underworld. It's basically a race of humans who are deceased. They built this city because of their human nature. They also made a skeleton humanoid alien ship. I don't mind being around skeletons as long as I don't look into face becuase of there ugly-ness. But I am perfectly fine being around them. They are just like humans they are basically are humans. I would like to see the evolution of the skeletons in 1000years time. They would be metaphysically technological undead race. What fascinates me is the skeleton alien ship that I saw vividly in this underworld dream. The portal was on the carpet. I stewing rotating combination of bones rotating clockwise in a bottomless sea of souls. Skeletons are part of history you see, they are in computer games etc etc etc. Especially in Role play games like diablo I and diablo II and many other games have been inspired such as Skyrim etc etc etc. Guns and roses these guys actually want to be skeletons when they die

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=gu...T2qCaJXlRtM%3A

I don't see all skeletons as evil but I see them as dark beings. Gods light less beings. Oldy Moldy, Necro Skellly Wag, Skeletour, Mrs Bones. These are some of the many names these skeletons which such names

Re: Underworld Dream basically a out of body experience

Thats a interesting theory.

What did the skeletons do in their city? Did they have jobs or did they just lurk around?

I saw a doctor skeleton, maybe called Dr bones. The underground city felt like wasp hive. I have to dream more about the underworld to get back to your question

Alright let me know if you know more

Sounds interesting but be aware not to call the skeletons upon you to much....