Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: qstn regarding time phenomenon

qstn regarding time phenomenon

so I watch a lot of paranormal shows , and in the past few years I've been watching them , it turns out that every single time a "paranormal investigation team" comes and does research in the afflicted house, they look into the history , the historic records in about 99.99% of the cases show that there had been "such severe traumatizing events that they left imprints on time"

trauma , death , suicide , murder or ritual sacrifice is then said to leaven it's track in the matrix of time in such a manner that like a record it plays over and over again (those who are the current residents of these afflicted houses are then said to experience these things like ripples going off in the pool of time).

If the traumatic events occurred in the past and were strong enough to leave imprints on time , why doesn't it work both ways?

I mean , I'm not very educated on the theory of time (such as time travel or etc) but I do know that most people say that time doesn't flow in a linear stream but instead the past , present and future co-exist simultaneously .

So if these things are psychic imprints in time and time isn't flowing in one way only , why is that traumatic events that are to occur in the future that would leave their imprint not experienced by those living in the past?

Ok I'm going to simplify this question ,

Lets assume in 2016 a house that was erected in 1897 is a site of satanic ritual sacrifice and an entire family is murdered in it , those slaughtered then turn into ghosts and embed the events in the matrix of time and the event then play over periodically over and over again.
    Would these events then be experienced by those in the past? would people who were living in this particular house in 1897 undergo spectral phenomenon that is to occur in the future ? isn't this supposed to happen because time isn't a fixed coordinate? (moves both into the past and future)

Why is that in case of hauntings or spectral phenomenon only the things that took place in the past bother people in the future? why doesn't it work both ways?

Blog Entries

Re: qstn regarding time phenomenon

Maybe it does. Why did the first murder happen in the first place? It's just that no one can (yet) do research to find stuff that hasn't happened yet. Maybe that's what Ley lines are all about. (Just a thought.)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Maybe it does.
    I very strongly suspect the same , for example - there were no programs like "paranormal witness" "a haunting" etc etc back , nobody was educated on it , so statistically speaking the odds are people very well may have undergone these experiences but due to lack of outlet were unable to disseminate the information regarding their experience.I mean speaking in terms of things that evolved , internet has exponentially added to our knowing of these events , as in "yes these things do happen and I have personally experienced it" , back then I suspect people also might have kept hush over it due the stigma of that came the age (accusation lunacy , witchcraft , fear of heresy etc).

It's just that no one can (yet) do research to find stuff that hasn't happened yet.
    Agreed , this topic is very highly likely to remain occult till research and science itself has advanced to a point where it can manipulate time , that in all feasibility isn't going to happen in my life time.

Maybe that's what Ley lines are all about. (Just a thought.)
    my illiteracy in chronology is only exceeded by my lack of knowing of geography.But honestly I didn't even think that ley lines could be one of the contributing factors to the time conundrum.That opened my mind to thinking that , that way a lot of things could be adding or be variables in this case (very likely ones we don't know about yet).

I wonder if anyone has personally experienced anything of this (some people are said to have an encountered "time anomalies" and the subsequent deliciously mind boggling insights into reality the experience afforded them) - sadly hauntings and spectral phenomenon are the ugly part of it , but still extremely interesting nonetheless .

Hey there,

I think it doesn't imprint on time itself. For my understanding it imprints in the akashic realm which creates a thoughtform with its own personality. It can act by itself and does so. It was only created to repeat that event until someone can free it. I think thats why if we watch the akashic chronics we can see such events long ahead, but not always clear.
    But the thoughtform only starts acting after the occurring of the event in the now.

I take this idea from the first book of franz bardon where he talks abouth the akashic realm and thoughtforms in the beginning of the book.

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMonkey View Post
    Hey there,

I think it doesn't imprint on time itself. For my understanding it imprints in the akashic realm which creates a thoughtform with its own personality. It can act by itself and does so. It was only created to repeat that event until someone can free it. I think thats why if we watch the akashic chronics we can see such events long ahead, but not always clear.
    But the thoughtform only starts acting after the occurring of the event in the now.

I take this idea from the first book of franz bardon where he talks abouth the akashic realm and thoughtforms in the beginning of the book.

All the best
    ok let's assume this to be actually the case , the question still stands how can the akashic holograms (projected on earth?) or the thoughtforms can be time specific to the past only?

Maybe that's what Ley lines are all about. (Just a thought.)[/QUOTE]

I agree Ley lines and also large limestone deposits around a property can 'paint' and greatly enhance imprints. Imprints aren't necessarily evil though.

I lived in a duplex rental property for about 10 years, and you could hear, and feel a large workmans boots walk up the stairs to the top landing then stop. The stairs were carpeted, but it sounded like they were stomping on the wood beneath. It was a known novelty of the house, and I used to giggle when various nasty and nice neighbors upstairs flung their door open to yell at no one (if they were nice I'd tell them about the odd situation). The house was built in the 1950s and no murder had occurred there, but there was such an abundance of limestone surrounding the property that 2 different trees were struck by lightening 2-3x each during the 10 year period, limestone is a natural energy attractor and conductor, so it makes sense 'inbetween' or spiritual energies were enhanced so even spirit non-believers felt and heard the pronounced footsteps. One woman was so terrified she left the same day she moved in, claiming it was a demon!

I donĀ“t know if this has anything to do with this subject, but I have experience to face a situation until I do something about it....like this example....I see a neighbor being upset...I only walk by without saying anything....this does repeat until I stop and go and ask what is the matter, why is he so upset....

When I was beatened up badly in the 1980-81 I was asked (I only hear a voice) to be part of this transition (I do not know what that meant) I said I do not dare, I will not succeed....the voice said...but you have already succeeded?? So this what I try to tell above is the answere to this part, I have bean doing something until I succeeded...the only thing I can Think of is that I succeeded to leave this man who was so violent, succeded to leave him alive, and my son too....

It is not easy to talk about time...it does have many aspects.

Sorry for breaking my promise not to write in your posts DC...Hope you can forgive, but if not, you just say and I will delete this post.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I donĀ“t know if this has anything to do with this subject, but I have experience to face a situation until I do something about it....like this example....I see a neighbor being upset...I only walk by without saying anything....this does repeat until I stop and go and ask what is the matter, why is he so upset....

When I was beatened up badly in the 1980-81 I was asked (I only hear a voice) to be part of this transition (I do not know what that meant) I said I do not dare, I will not succeed....the voice said...but you have already succeeded?? So this what I try to tell above is the answere to this part, I have bean doing something until I succeeded...the only thing I can Think of is that I succeeded to leave this man who was so violent, succeded to leave him alive, and my son too....

It is not easy to talk about time...it does have many aspects.

Sorry for breaking my promise not to write in your posts DC...Hope you can forgive, but if not, you just say and I will delete this post.

Love
    ia
    KƤra lA,
    eftersom vi bƄda Ƥr medlemmar i samma forum som vi kan inte undvika varandra, och sƄ din Ƅsikt Ƥr vƤlkomna - tack fƶr att dela detta med oss.
    Rergarding hur man lyckas, ibland fƶrst resultaten inte kommer och saker fƶrsƶka "block" framgƄng frƄn oss, men det betyder inte att vi ska ge upp (det Ƥr Felt vƄrt test och vi bƶr kvarstƄ pƄ vƄr strƤvan) - Jag Ƥr glad att du gjorde detta och lyckas och jag glad Ƥnnu mer att du och din son Ƥr bra och hƤlsosamt i dag.

Sorry for breaking my promise not to write in your posts DC...Hope you can forgive, but if not, you just say and I will delete this post
    you are a very very lucky woman ma'dam , for you took a lot of heat , kept silent and processed it , but when you saw the chance for meaningful productive conversation that could educate me you took it , and i'm glad you did , because i feel you actually earned the right to speak your mind.
    I hope you understand now why they say "DC cracks like well oiled whip"

Quote Originally Posted by Myst7799 View Post
    Maybe that's what Ley lines are all about. (Just a thought.)
    I agree Ley lines and also large limestone deposits around a property can 'paint' and greatly enhance imprints. Imprints aren't necessarily evil though.

I lived in a duplex rental property for about 10 years, and you could hear, and feel a large workmans boots walk up the stairs to the top landing then stop. The stairs were carpeted, but it sounded like they were stomping on the wood beneath. It was a known novelty of the house, and I used to giggle when various nasty and nice neighbors upstairs flung their door open to yell at no one (if they were nice I'd tell them about the odd situation). The house was built in the 1950s and no murder had occurred there, but there was such an abundance of limestone surrounding the property that 2 different trees were struck by lightening 2-3x each during the 10 year period, limestone is a natural energy attractor and conductor, so it makes sense 'inbetween' or spiritual energies were enhanced so even spirit non-believers felt and heard the pronounced footsteps. One woman was so terrified she left the same day she moved in, claiming it was a demon!

LOL

Blog Entries

Before I google them and perhaps get wrong info or a different meaning, what are Ley lines?
    Grant