Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Healing For Friend

Healing For Friend

I dont usually think of posting anything in this forum but this isnt a usual thing for me. One of my best friends identical twin (also my best friend) killed himself by shooting himself thru the heart. He is having an extremely hard time coping with this loss and is in a state of shock at the moment and has thoughts of suicide, and is now hearing voices in his head telling him its his fault and other horrible things. Any healing you can send him would be grateful.

The guys name is Shawn Hancock
    Height-5'8"
    Location- Midland, Texas
    Eyes- Hazel
    Hair- Brown
    Tattoo's include a TH on his left arm and a Texas flag on his right

Anything more info about him you need? If so post and ill add it, Ill keep you all updated.
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

EOL007 Guest
    Hi Tony,

Wishing lots of healing on its way for Shawn, his borther (in spirit) and you.

Take care,

Stephen

Rayson Guest
    Tony- could you please post Shawn's brother's name? I feel this may be necessary for a more complete healing.

My heart goes out to all of you here. I will send healing.

Blog Entries
    May his brother find peace; may Shawn also find comfort, peace, understanding, and clarity. May he find strength to go on. Blessings to you too- May you have the strength and peace of mind necessary to emerge through this and to be able to help also.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Multihealer Guest
    Do you have his permission for us to send healing?

Love and light
    Kent

Re: Healing For Friend

Quote Originally Posted by TonyC
    I dont usually think of posting anything in this forum but this isnt a usual thing for me. One of my best friends identical twin (also my best friend) killed himself by shooting himself thru the heart. He is having an extremely hard time coping with this loss and is in a state of shock at the moment and has thoughts of suicide, and is now hearing voices in his head telling him its his fault and other horrible things. Any healing you can send him would be grateful.

The guys name is Shawn Hancock
    Height-5'8"
    Location- Midland, Texas
    Eyes- Hazel
    Hair- Brown
    Tattoo's include a TH on his left arm and a Texas flag on his right

Anything more info about him you need? If so post and ill add it, Ill keep you all updated.
    Oh, goodness... And life is so wonderful. I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
    For His mercy endures forever!
    See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia…

He has given permission for healing and his bros name is Seth.
    Cicero

Multihealer Guest
    Sending.

Love and light
    Kent

Since I had a post from a few days ago from before I started this topic and it refers to him. It is in the dreaming section this is the link http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3799. Shawn is starting to come to terms with Seths death Ive been by his side almost the whole time. This is the first time that I have been away from him for more than an hour. Thank you for sending him healing, but he still has worse to come. I dont think it will hit home till the funeral on Monday. I got to crash ill update this a little later within a day or so.
    Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by TonyC
    Since I had a post from a few days ago from before I started this topic and it refers to him. It is in the dreaming section this is the link http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3799. Shawn is starting to come to terms with Seths death Ive been by his side almost the whole time. This is the first time that I have been away from him for more than an hour. Thank you for sending him healing, but he still has worse to come. I dont think it will hit home till the funeral on Monday. I got to crash ill update this a little later within a day or so.
    How did the funeral go?