Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which one word describes you the best? POP QUIZ!

Re: Which one word describes you the best? POP QUIZ!

Observant.

Greetings all.
    It has been quite a while since my last post here so Happy New Year.

Dontco, you asked,
    "Hey Grey traveller- do you obe as a very kind grey ET-esque alien? Serious question.
    As for the pop quiz - I am..... becoming."

The answer is no. My astral/ethereal form has always been human and nearly identical to my physical appearance.
    I have encountered some very strange creatures while out of body yet have never met any aliens, Greys or otherwise. However, occasionally I Am joined in my out of body or dream travels by a small purple alien. This is a toy that I recovered from a Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans. I think that on a higher dimension it might well be an elemental of some form, probably a thought elemental. The small purple alien is sometimes inanimate, usually in dreams. Yet it Has been animate and fully conscious during several OBEs and a few dreams.

Regards
    Grey

Greetings all.

Dreamweaver, you asked,
    "Hey Grey traveller- do you obe as a very kind grey ET-esque alien? Serious question.

The answer is no. My astral/ethereal form has always been human and nearly identical to my physical appearance.
    I have encountered some very strange creatures while out of body yet have never met any aliens, Greys or otherwise. However, occasionally I Am joined in my out of body or dream travels by a small purple alien. This is a toy that I recovered from a Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans. I think that on a higher dimension it might well be an elemental of some form, probably a thought elemental. The small purple alien is sometimes inanimate, usually in dreams. Yet it Has been animate and fully conscious during several OBEs and a few dreams.

Regards
    Grey

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller View Post
    Greetings all.

Dontco, you asked,

Regards
    Grey
    Hi, Grey! that's really interesting! and thank you for coming back to this thread and answering this question! I appreciate it. And it's good that you're back... It sounds like you have some amazing experiences which I love to read about!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller View Post
    Greetings all.

Dontco, you asked,

Regards
    Grey
    Hi Grey, good to hear/read of you again.
    So I'd be interested, too, because you have not yet really answered it and even denied the grey-alien connection. How does or did your (self-)reference of (a) Grey or simply to the colour grey come about?
    This collector of useless clutter.

I am Diagonal - Through Angle, Catre-Corner

39560073_061_0-1-1.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th January 2017 at 08:37 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce