Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: High-functioning autistic five-year-old reportedly showing signs of telepathy (article)

High-functioning autistic five-year-old reportedly showing signs of telepathy (article)

I've heard already of many cases where autistic children especially are 'connected' to their mothers' minds.

Here's another one.

http://www.naturalnews.com/052018_au...roscience.html

This collector of useless clutter.

Re: High-functioning autistic five-year-old reportedly showing signs of telepathy (article)

Very intresting. Maybe he will be a big mystic in the future. If science dont mess him up with to many experiments...

Blog Entries

Re: High-functioning autistic five-year-old reportedly showing signs of telepathy (article)

They don't have to be autistic. My (not autistic) son had full-on telepathy with my mind until he turned 5 more or less.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    They don't have to be autistic. My (not autistic) son had full-on telepathy with my mind until he turned 5 more or less.
    Wow. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

I had an extraordinary emotional and psychic connection with my autistic child from the moment she was conceived, which I felt (very strange sensation, let me tell you). We still have that, though the nature of the relationship has shifted (she's a teenager now). I didn't have this kind of connection with any of my three other children, not even the youngest, who is, for all intents and purposes, a Mini-Me.

Not all mothers of autistic children have this kind of connection though. Some people block it, or are just not open to it. I've known mothers of autistic kids who were so distressed about the child's autism and all the weirdness that goes with it that they didn't seem to enjoy the child or have any connection at all, but, then, studies have shown that mothers of autistic children have stress levels as high as combat solders, so it's possible that the connection is just not that visible to outsiders. All we see is their stress and frustration... But I digress, as I often do...
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Maybe I'm the one who's autistic. I've been told before I have many of the markers for female Aspberger's. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Blog Entries

Oh, you and me, both, CFT. I was never tested as a child (nobody paid any attention to stuff like that when I was a kid; you were just seen as "awkward" and a little weird). I've learned to compensate for much of it, but I'm middle-aged now and I can't be bothered to hide my eccentricities and strangeness (I do still keep up the "socially acceptable" part, though, and no longer blurt out whatever is in my head, etc). But I definitely test high on the Aspgerger's assessment, though not high enough (now) to be actually considered Aspie. When I was a kid, though.... Yeah...
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Oh, you and me, both, CFT. I was never tested as a child (nobody paid any attention to stuff like that when I was a kid; you were just seen as "awkward" and a little weird). I've learned to compensate for much of it, but I'm middle-aged now and I can't be bothered to hide my eccentricities and strangeness (I do still keep up the "socially acceptable" part, though, and no longer blurt out whatever is in my head, etc). But I definitely test high on the Aspgerger's assessment, though not high enough (now) to be actually considered Aspie. When I was a kid, though.... Yeah...
    Me too. When I was younger I self-controlled a lot, but now I don't bother. What's the use of getting older if you can't say what's on your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Me too. When I was younger I self-controlled a lot, but now I don't bother. What's the use of getting older if you can't say what's on your mind?
    Exactly
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

here is another autistic child showing amazing telepathic abilities ( I think it goes much easy on the bearer if they are born with telepathy instead of discovering it later on)

are autistic children to telepathy? ( makes me wonder )

Autistic Girl Astounds Scientists with Telepathy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast