Thank you CFT and also Ator27!

Well most of these symptoms on your list I already experienced, except I think seeing through eyelids. This however happens when I look at something and then close my eyes, mostly I see the scene glowing up in front of me in a red hue, kind of my experience that one night! However I cannot see anything outside without looking at something beforehand. This probably means that my clairvoyance is not as developed yet, but it has the potential, since I can see sparkles, white light flashes (third eye strobes) and also purple swirling lights while meditating.

But whenever I have these symptoms and I try loosening techniques or exit methods, nothing happens. Sometimes I feel like falling, or a rush of energy comes up and jerks my body, or limbs up! But I still did not manage to have a conscious exit for Astral Projection. However I am busy building my energy body every day, since I discovered NEW and it is really amazing and helps a lot to activate the energy body.

So when I feel these symptoms, what should I do CFT? Is there anything that I can do once I have these sensations?