Thread: NEW in bathtub!

NEW in bathtub!

Did you guys ever try to do NEW in a nice bath of hot water?
    I just took a bath just to relax further for the bed ritual lol what a sentence...

Then out of nowhere my right hand suddenly activated and I felt the familiar buzzing in it. so I said to myself hell why not?
    So I did the routine of starting at the feet and brushed all the way up, I also did the hands and arms etc. And came to a full body circuit. I actually was amazed at how amazing it felt inside the water! It was even funnier as this moth that is following me the whole day already came to the bathtub and sat right in front of me at the side of the tub and suddenly went into full dive mode and crashed into the water. One says moths fly after light, so I assume this moth tried to follow something inside the water???
    However I did not have the heart to let it die, so I picked it out and released it on the floor to dry.

After I was done with my bath the moth was happy up and flying again and swirling around my head. I told her my name and the moth was swirling back and forth in front of me, like it wanted to communicate. Then it just flew out the bathroom and rested on the top of the door frame. That was a weird experience .

Now after this exercise inside the water I feel strong buzzing all over my body. I also just a few seconds ago heard a weird frequency on my right ear as I tried to focus on the energy sensations, it was just 1 second bzzz and then gone again.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: NEW in bathtub!

Hi Tanjeria,

The moth was clearly there to be a symbol to you. I used to gloss over stuff like that until I couldn't any longer. Long story. Not important. But I believe the more relaxed we are, and the more our bodies natural tension diminishes, the more the energy moves. If I practice energy work it's got to be after a long meditation or hot bath or both. Once I'm down in a relaxed state the energy just seems to do it's own thing.

Cheers...
    Know Thyself