Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
Hi Buttercup,

Have you read much on Indra's Net? You might enjoy its richer meanings as they speak to "private" realities while voiding Solipsism. Here's a bit on it:

"Far away in the heavenly abode of the great god Indra, there is a wonderful net which has been hung by some cunning artificer in such a manner that it stretches out infinitely in all directions. In accordance with the extravagant tastes of deities, the artificer has hung a single glittering jewel in each "eye" of the net, and since the net itself is infinite in dimension, the jewels are infinite in number. There hang the jewels, glittering "like" stars in the first magnitude, a wonderful sight to behold. If we now arbitrarily select one of these jewels for inspection and look closely at it, we will discover that in its polished surface there are reflected all the other jewels in the net, infinite in number. Not only that, but each of the jewels reflected in this one jewel is also reflecting all the other jewels, so that there is an infinite reflecting process occurring."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra%27s_net

So here's my understanding as it relates to reality, both subjective and objective:

1. "You" exist in "my" awareness.
2. I exist in yours.
3. Therefore, we are mutually dependent (jewels in Indra's net).
4. A jewel appears where the reflections of other jewels merge and intersect upon a single point.
5. Pull even a single jewel out and the whole net vanishes, goes out like a string of Christmas lights.
6. Would "I" exist if not for "you" existing to perceive me? Could you exist without being observed?

Subject is object. Object is no other than subject, doing away with the idea of separation between the two. You may want to read a book called Refuting the External World by Goran Backlund. It's very helpful on seeing how to easily collapse the dual notions around this stuff.

My two cents, worth one on most days...

Soul

Just now seen this thread. I will have to check it out. I have to say I was a little bummed by the Seth Speaks book. Maybe the whole channeling thing doesn't resonate with me admittedly. I ended up going with a Fred Alan Wolfe book after that and it was honestly one of the best books I've ever read and was just what I was looking for it. It spoke about how there is no predestiny and concepts such as "quantum solipsism." I'm also getting into Neville Goddard now. What's interesting is even on the Neville site I peruse quite a bit,the author says he has trouble getting into the whole channeling thing and that a lot of people come from Abraham Hicks and all sorts of new age authors ending up more confused then ever which i noticed and even found myself becoming like,too. I'm glad I checked out the Seth Speaks book just to see what it's all about since it gets a lot of hype,and granted there probably was some interesting parts,but Fred Alan Wolfe,and Neville seem much more my style.