Thread: Wow! 4-5 days of energy work - it's HUGE!

Wow! 4-5 days of energy work - it's HUGE!

So I am now into the sixth day of the NEW technique and using Tactile Imaging for energy work. It almost seems like my energy body responds very quickly to these exercises and ever afterwards I feel strong energetic sensations, such as energy traveling along the legs with twitches and spasms. I also feel energy bubble traveling from the sub navel into the ribs, which sometimes makes me jump because I am too sensitive in the flank sides lol, it's so funny!

But not only that, I am able to feel every chakra by now and it does not take a long time focusing on them. I stir my awareness fingers in them , then brush back and forth and also bring up energy through my feet and imagine a colored ball settling inside the chakra and extending and contracting it. After that I usually use the tearing action.

Because of these exercises I feel many times during the day my heart chakra fluttering, pulsing and sometimes my heart jumps like pounding once very strong. But not only that, I feel a constant energy buzzing like an electrical wire inside my spine and when I lay on my back in the night and go into the relaxed state I feel sensations that I can only describe as tiny explosions on the back and in the chest spreading tingling, sparkling and kind of shiver like energies, sometimes so strong that I feel them spreading from the chest into the arms! Does anybody know what these intense sparkling energy explosions are? It feels amazing!

Re: Wow! 4-5 days of energy work - it's HUGE!

I have a question for you guys! Since 2 days now I experience a weird fluttering and twitching right above my right eyebrow towards the nose bridge.
    I used to experience this twitch in my left upper eyelid before my Awakening experience. And I wonder if the eyebrow twitch has to do with development inside the Third Eye area. It's already twitching on and off during the day since yesterday. I tried once to look into the mirror and the area is really twitching it does not just feel like it does. It's not annoying to me, but I wonder if it is due the energy work.

Blog Entries

Re: Wow! 4-5 days of energy work - it's HUGE!

I think it may be a product of enhanced awareness. It can be really annoying to notice things that you didn't before, but you soon put it in perspective.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.