Thread: Questions

Questions

Not sure where to put this. I am trying and succeeding intermittently for OBEs so I'll ask here.

So when I read Robert's books he says most people, when they relax into trance can't "see" what
    they are imaging but rather just kind of understand it. I guess I'm one of the lucky few. I have always been able to see what I'm imagining. It does however take a lot to hold it together.

i have observed a few things about myself. There seem to be three ways I see (for a lack of better description) other than with my open eyes.

When I close my eyes, I see the hypnagogic images. Usually these are just interesting patterns. Usually.

Second, and I'm going to have a hard time explaining this, is the place where I can see what I imagine. It's like looking out of the corner of my eye. That's not really it, but it's the best I can do, I just stop seeing the hypnagogic and start looking at what I'm "constructing." It takes a lot of concentration to hold the images together but it's where I go when I do the spinning technique. I can actually see the room, but I have to concentrate so hard I can't go deeper into trance, or worse, I loose that image and drift off into a dream.

Then there is the last. And this only seemed to have recently started. Maybe because I'm doing all the energy work? I'll be focusing on whatever I'm trying to construct, then I "notice" there is something much clearer and brighter. Even more so than when my eyes are open. But it is fleeting and escapes quickly. Usually something random. A wooded area, the side of a mountain, standing in a group of people. Just fleeting glimpses. I don't recognize any of this.

I guess my questions have been long enough in comming. First, is this a natural progression towards OBE or have I stumbled on something else? Also how do I bring these fleeting glimpses to the front and make them last longer? I would really like to know what this is.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's help all along.

Blog Entries

Re: Questions

It's a true progression towards OBE. It's considered hypnagogia, I call it the vision screen. You can use these glimpses of 'other' places to let yourself 'fall' into the scenario. As in, phasing (aka remote viewing or WILDing.)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.