Thread: What is your label?

What is your label?

They aren't so bad.
    A simple name for what you are can immediately ease the minds of those who are bewildered. When someone does not understand something, it is often fear and wild imagination that takes its place.

They can also help us stay on track.

With that in mind is there a name or title to convey your spiritual identity and your beliefs?

If you make up a title for yourself, what would it be?

Blog Entries

Re: What is your label?

Panantheism with a strong dose of skepticism. Sometimes to the point of 'dark night of the soul' type. But then it passes.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

All is always well what ever happens...be patient and it will revele why it happens....be in deepest faith that all is well.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Makes sense, Personally, I've found it easier to supplement one label for a more expansive one. Baby steps if you will.
    With that in mind is there a name or title to convey your spiritual identity and your beliefs?

I've always had trouble labeling it specifically, I guess the best name or title for spiritual identity or beliefs would be a mix of Hinduism and Buddhism. A title for myself as an identifier would be light.
    How about you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    They aren't so bad.
    A simple name for what you are can immediately ease the minds of those who are bewildered. When someone does not understand something, it is often fear and wild imagination that takes its place.

They can also help us stay on track.

Hi Mystyx,

i was unable to answer this until now, but i have just been able to think about it & so shall go ahead & share my conclusions.

i am a Wholesoulworker & i am also a 'Follower of Others'

a Wholesoulworker, because the wholesoulwork method is my foundation therapy for healing.

a Follower of Others, because this is the insight that came to me just now as i pondered the question

Thanks
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Zecora View Post
    Makes sense, Personally, I've found it easier to supplement one label for a more expansive one. Baby steps if you will.
    I've always had trouble labeling it specifically, I guess the best name or title for spiritual identity or beliefs would be a mix of Hinduism and Buddhism. A title for myself as an identifier would be light.
    How about you?
    Now that I'm asked it is rather embarrassing to say.. and not that easy to decipher. Theres things we call ourselves, or would like to call ourselves, and theres things others call us, and all of those can be influenced by paths we took in other lives.

I used to think of myself as 'Truth' because I didnt feel I existed beyond essentially, a book a Truth. It was a useful identifier.
    I used to lovingly think of myself as 'Slave of Heaven'.
    I am pretty comfortable with 'Mystic' because it is quite encompassing and humble. I met with my departed sister about it, she broke down the meaning of the word some i didnt yet fulfill.

My name means Light-bringer. I deeply believe in transparency/illumination/truth.
    Goddess Selene identifies me as a wizard. I have many strong wizard like influences from past lives. Unfortunately robes arent fashionable these days 8P
    Angels identify me as an angel. Though I cant say I always am.
    At a solstice party a 6 year old goddess put dirt on top of my head. She covered my eyes, told me to clear my mind, then asked me what I saw. I had a vision of ancient abandoned civilizations. It answered a question of mine.. anyways, she said I'm a 'Cow'.

Hmm.. a cool made up name. How about Universe Tree.