Thread: Could I be experiencing OOBEs without knowing?

Could I be experiencing OOBEs without knowing?

Hey guys,

One thing I observed over the last couple of months is whenever there is a Class M Flare or heavy Solar Storms I feel the next morning as if I had done a heavy workout...

Do you know the feeling in your leg muscles when you came from a fitness studio and you have this slight pain in your muscles because of the workout? I feel this workout feeling in both my legs this morning...

It's so weird. I had a very vivid dream which involved a family gathering and food choices, but the family was not mine, it was the family of someone else I would say. Or maybe from a past self? *scratch head*

However I did not dream anything that involved heavy workout, unless I did it while asleep someplace else and upon returning my body aches. Anyone else with weird workout related pains without doing any workout?

Re: Could I be experiencing OOBEs without knowing?

Yes, I have it constantly....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Do not see why you would suspect OBE. Sounds more like an energy thing. Could be a minor sensitivity to electromagnetic radiation that only becomes noticeable at very high energy levels.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

I believe that everyone has OBEs every night, most without knowing it. Sometimes we remember parts of these and label them "dreams." Have you considered the possibility that what you are experiencing is simply a physical phenomenon? I would start with the most logical possibility and work from there. Astral workouts are probably quite low on that list.
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by outofbodydude View Post
    I believe that everyone has OBEs every night, most without knowing it. Sometimes we remember parts of these and label them "dreams." Have you considered the possibility that what you are experiencing is simply a physical phenomenon? I would start with the most logical possibility and work from there. Astral workouts are probably quite low on that list.
    I believe that everyone has OBEs every night, most without knowing it. Sometimes we remember parts of these and label them "dreams."
    I agree with this, because of my experience over the last few years with differing levels off lucidity during sleep.

Hi Tanjeria,

One thing I observed over the last couple of months is whenever there is a Class M Flare or heavy Solar Storms I feel the next morning as if I had done a heavy workout...
    Have you researched into any connection between a Class M Flare or heavy Solar Storms & the symptoms you find you are experiencing ?
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

I think we have obe's all the time but mostly we cant remember them.

Did you charge yourself with energy before make your energy session? Try also to shield yourself before sleeping.