Thread: VR Application for OBE

Lightbulb VR Application for OBE

Wonder if there's scope for VR immersive sessions to help acclimatise to OBE. With all the interest in manufacturing VR devices, its perhaps the right time to apply it. At least sometime this decade.

Was reminded of Graham Nicholls OBE book on immersive training sessions for OBE when reading up on the latest VR applications for public domain.

Blog Entries

Re: VR Application for OBE

Quote Originally Posted by sanatogen View Post
    Wonder if there's scope for VR immersive sessions to help acclimatise to OBE. With all the interest in manufacturing VR devices, its perhaps the right time to apply it. At least sometime this decade.

Was reminded of Graham Nicholls OBE book on immersive training sessions for OBE when reading up on the latest VR applications for public domain.
    Hi Sanatogen,

I am personally fairly un-educated in this area, but from what i understand of your comment, the future potential sounds incredibly exciting.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Hi Sanatogen,

I am personally fairly un-educated in this area, but from what i understand of your comment, the future potential sounds incredibly exciting.

Hi newfreedom,

The applications could range from immersive VR to say RB's NEW exercises, perhaps in combination with exercises used Strobe lights within the VR world. The same strobe lights that are used in brain entrainment exercises.

This is just joining dots, but am sure others who know these products better can provide more input.

Blog Entries

Ok, Sanatogen, thanks for the further explanation.

The same strobe lights that are used in brain entrainment exercises.
    Oh i am familiar with the earlier versions of these, i had a mindlab about 17 yrs ago - "bliss" / heaven

Thanks for joining some dots, i appreciate it.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Hi Sanatogen. I tried my nephews VR headset for the first time ever on Christmas Day.
    It was fantastic. My family were doubled over just watching my reactions . I was a child again. Saturn zooming up right infront of me suspended on a platform in space with arms and legs that I knew weren't mine. A dinasour wakening up just about to eat me. Problem was I started to feel a bit sickly and disorientated I suppose with all the head movements but I was in awe and didn't want to stop.
    Now here's the thing,
    Many here have experienced more than a few OBEs and just speaking for myself ,( I cannt speak for others, they may not agree with this) but I have never felt disorientated during the experience.
    With 360 degree vision it just happens with thought , no need to turn a head, and as there is no physical body there are no physical symptoms to put up with.
    I personally don't know any more on the subject of VR other than the head set and what I see on telly but with the head set on I couldn't stop the planet moving too close to me. During an OBE we are in control and can just ' think' I'm off or back to body and we are.

Edit.
    I've just come back to edit because I see you have posted some more info whilst I was writing this.
    I see I don't know enough about this subject so maybe my comment isn't relevant to what you are suggesting but I'll keep it in anyway as it took a while to write.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I have been hearing of devices programmed to induce states of awareness in combination with the transcendental massage chair below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu9m...ature=youtu.be

E.g. light machines such as Lucie, Pandorastar or VR headsets (Oculus Rift)

Then add sound technology for binaural chronic tones, Sam tech by Monroe institute

It seems we are at an exciting time to integrate these technologies. it is another exciting stage of awakening

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sanatogen View Post
    I have been hearing of devices programmed to induce states of awareness in combination with the transcendental massage chair below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu9m...ature=youtu.be

E.g. light machines such as Lucie, Pandorastar or VR headsets (Oculus Rift)

Then add sound technology for binaural chronic tones, Sam tech by Monroe institute

It seems we are at an exciting time to integrate these technologies. it is another exciting stage of awakening

Thanks for Sharing ... that looks Soooo safe & cosy

Looks like a good way to help keep the physical body Healthy