Thread: very urgent and divine protection needed

very urgent and divine protection needed

Plesase,

Could you protect me band help me because my personality is attacked, my awareness and crown chakras are
    partially under other control and blocked and the access to my real higher self and above not accessible and
    my memory risks very much to be scrambled at least in a short time ?

Thank you very much.

Pätrice

Re: very urgent and divine protection needed

I would like to get some help as I am attacked by a neg or a group of negs which are heavily vampirizing me (and perhaps others through me), which probably are penetrating me to achieve their control over my mind, brain, and bodies, control which they have achieved more and more, day after day, night after night, always lying, controlling, manipulating, vampirizing, me and others in my vicinity and probably connected to me, because as far as I have been able to understand, I have overcome a lot of their controls, lies, and have chosen enlightenment by union with my true Higher Self, which doesn't seem to please them, for the highest good of all. They have told me I will have a contract, so be a kind of slave of them. Day by day, and night by night, they have tried to control me, eject me from my body, or have tried to make me a traitor to Mankind in exchange of a pleasant life, which I have refused, even if I have not be able to recover and achieve full control of my bodies and mind for the full personality integration and union with my Higher Self. They are probably very upset as I have initiated to force my way up to my Higher Self and eject (if not more) those beings out of my way.

Thank you very much for your feeling, help, and advice.

Patrice

P.S. I apologize for having put the same request in both psychic self defense forums. I shall see later with the moderators if it has to be erased.
    Last edited by pdeloche; 22nd February 2016 at 12:05 AM.