Thread: Sphinx - mystery cracks after years of searching!

Sphinx - mystery cracks after years of searching!

I have been asking around and searching the interned and local libraries off and on for years, and found nothing on the true origins of the sphinx. Last night I finally made some breakthrough.

The Egyptian Sphinx
    (Symbol, Myth, Mystery and Riddle)
    By Joe Panek

"Ancient historians
    state that the Egyptian Sphinx originally had the head and face of
    a woman and that some unknown pharaoh had the original woman's
    face modified to represent his own likeness. There is enough
    evidence to make this a very convincing argument.

If this is True, then the Egyptian Sphinx could represent the cusp
    (Entrance) of the Age of Leo. The Age of Leo is Entered after the Age
    of Virgo is complete. The woman's face would, therefore, represent
    the Age of Virgo, the Virgin, while the lions body would represent
    the Age of Leo, the Lion. This would make the Sphinx incredibly,
    incredibly Ancient!

The most recent Age of Leo began approximately 11,000 B.C. Prior
    to that, the Age of Leo began approximately 37,000 B.C. Prior to
    that, 63,000 B.C., etc....Just keep adding 26,000 years (the
    approximate Time it takes to complete the Great Year) to the last
    figure to continue the sequence.

We do not know exactly which Age of Leo the Sphinx could be
    representing. The Sphinx can be breathtakingly ancient.

What was it that some long-forgotten culture was documenting
    when they chiseled the Egyptian Sphinx out of bedrock in the very
    distant Past on the cusp of an Age of Virgo and an Age of Leo?"

Interestingly, I am a Virgo, and I met the sphinx at the end of my own personal 'Age of Virgo' having accomplished the Virgo mission of 'perfection'

I bought this book just for this section:

From Mattias's 'The gifts of the archangels'

"Sphinxes are spirits from the animal kingdom. But unlike animal souls sphinxes are like the angels of the animal kingdom, because they develop out of animal souls. The name sphinx I chose for them because I was born in the western tradition, and so, they appeared to me like a winged form of the animal species they rule over. So a horse sphinx can appear like a Pegasus or a unicorn, a cat sphinx as a typical lion sphinx, and so on. For people from another cultural background, they may appear in a different form, like a totem animal, for example. The state of a sphinx is one of the dead ends as I have described before, which means that a soul which chooses to develop into a sphinx needs to go back and become an animal again to get back on the main path of development or find a human soul willing to go into a chymical wedding with it, to get back on the main path of development and go on through the development of the human soul it fused with. They have an animal-like behavior but with more capabilities of understanding of the human behavior. Their communication is pure telepathic and more in the form of pictures than in words. This means that depending on your capability to see the spirit world you may get a picture or a little dreamlike sequence, which may, for example, show you what the sphinx wants to communicate. Their way of communication is very hard to describe but you know what I mean when you encounter a sphinx. Also you are going to know intuitively what the sphinx wants to communicate with the pictures you get. A sphinx is not exactly bad by nature. It is more that their behavior is that of an animal. It is more that a horse-sphinx has horse-like behavior, a lion-sphinx a cat-like behavior and a wolf-sphinx a wolf like behavior, and so on. As in the animal kingdom some species have more rough behavior than others, and the same is true for sphinxes. So when you encounter a sphinx never forget what kind of sphinx you are encountering and what nature you have to expect. Sphinxes are able to use a powerful form of magic. As all our human human souls have developed from animal souls, we attract special forms of sphinxes according to the animal we had been. These sphinxes are very good spirit guides for the human, who encountered it and can teach him a lot about his own behavior, because it was developed out of his past animal stage of development. As the sphinx is the perfection of the animal species they developed from. According to that a chymical wedding will still be a win for you, because it will perfect your behavioral part of your soul which developed in your animal state of development. Sphinxes of the animal species you have been is generally willing to go into a chymical wedding with you but often it will become your spirit guide first for a while before it agrees to fuse with you in a chymical wedding."

All of that reflects my experience. She never spoke with her mouth. She only communicated with body language or a kind of subtle telepathy. When I looked into her (as I do with all notable spirit friends) her path was long and from primal beginnings but she made a lot out of it. The 'wedding' also happened- after some time of acting as my guide, as stated. We occupied the same body then she dissolved into me. For a day I experienced being her before she dispersed, I didnt think much of it. I never saw her again after that. Now I know why.

I need to be better at finding this stuff out myself intuitively (I did inquire about her intuitively but was interfered with). So many 'curiosities' in my experiences go unexplained. Who knows what hugely significant things I dont understand.
    Attached Images Attached Images