Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Avatar showi ng or not showing in the Activity Stream List

Re: Avatar showi ng or not showing in the Activity Stream List

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    I love your post DC. I hope and think it's a joke.
    My computer skills are bare minimum. If any one of you has noticed when I try to copy as a quote I can never get the blue bubble. Only once I managed this but failed to remember how I did this. Everyone else here on the forum can manage.
    A glitch in the system seems to be the issue.
    I've just come in , haven't checked rest of forum but if BW or CFT haven't commented I'll put a note in the admin section.
    Gotcha ta laugh! , see , well call this "connecting" here , welcome to the family , my salutation was long overdue.

custom made avatars do not show up on what's new.They upload fine and appear fine on the page where you changed them but that's it.

Re: Avatar showing or not showing in the Activity Stream List

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    In a thread I always see everyone's unique avatar, plus new members. Could this be a problem then...with our device's ... I'm using an android cell phone.
    Yes it's definitely a machine thing too , they show up on my android but not on my laptop.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    custom made avatars do not show up on what's new.They upload fine and appear fine on the page where you changed them but that's it.
    Well i can see my custom made avatar & your custom made avatar now, in the 'What's New' ..... so it does seem to be the case for me that it now works,...... they do show

i was going to choose the Zen avatar too ....... but then i spotted the Astral Dynamics one, which felt a slightly better 'fit'

Well for now, i have found my solution...... if i want to see my avatar in the 'What's new' activity stream..... then i have the option to choose a custom made avatar
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    In a thread I always see everyone's unique avatar, plus new members. Could this be a problem then...with our device's ... I'm using an android cell phone.
    I am using a computer, but my daughter's smartphone shows the forum just the same way as the computer does, so for us there appears no difference with devices
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    I am using a computer, but my daughter's smartphone shows the forum just the same way as the computer does, so for us there appears no difference with devices
    I rechecked several times too , and yes it's not a machine issue at all , the way it appears is all the same on machine and android exactly.

I can be sure of what I claim since , the admin/Cf would have seen it on her Lenovo-pad/tablet and spotted the difference.(that is if she also uses another thing like a laptop or a computer itself).

BTW : I changed my avatar from self-made to the ones opted for in here for , now it's showing entirely for me on both "whats new" to this "avatar not showing thread).I assume you all can see it in "what's new" , right?

Blog Entries

Yep, I can see it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4