Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gratitude List. Extra Gratitude.Gratitude for People List.

Gratitude List. Extra Gratitude.Gratitude for People List.

This is a gratitude list meant to focus on gratitude towards people. Animals count,too as people so include them if needed/desired.This list is especially great if you have troublesome people in your life or troublesome situations with people that you need to transform via a more positive focus. You can if you prefer just make your list for people in general,a specific person or several specific persons. Make your own rules and do what feels good. I'll start and am going to do my lists seperate per person. This may seem silly at first,but via the law of attraction,what you focus on expands so if you complain or vent a lot about someone,you are just creating more of those qualities in them!

L
    -I am so grateful for L's voice and how sexy it is
    -I am so grateful for L riding his bike all the way to me late at night and in winter when he doesn't live close to me really and how romantic that seemed and how even best friend said he must like me a lot and how him doing that kind of did seem like something in a romantic movie.
    -that because of L making me think of riding a bike in a new more positive way,i am feeling inspired to finally learn to ride a bike this year and like it might be time
    -how stylish L is
    -what L does for a living and how we me through it
    -how talented L is with his job
    -L's last name
    -that L may actually be multi ethnic and how cool that is
    -how sexy l's height is. he is taller then i remembered but not too too tall and how perfect that is
    -how obsessed with me L is and that he's even said it himself that he is obsessed with me and in love with me
    -that L would like my pics on instagram from time to time. i love when guys i like actually like my things or comment or tag on social media.

ok,so started with just 10 but may add more in future lists.

Re: Gratitude List. Extra Gratitude.Gratitude for People List.

D
    -that D is attractive
    -that D cares about me
    -that D got his dad to get me a lesson tomorrow
    -that D is starting to be nicer towards me now and calmer seeming
    -that D seems to getting my points about what i've been trying to say lately with working on things
    -that D let me get that top with his card today
    -that I know D loves me
    -that D got the cat some cans of cat food today
    -that D is such a great listener
    -the influence I have over D and that he cares more about my opinions then he lets on

L
    -that L is stylish
    -that L came to my apartment and was the first guy in the dating sense i let in my apartment
    -that L rode his bike to come see me which is cute and romantic and inspired me to learn to ride a bike

D
    -how great of a listener D is
    -that D likes to send reiki to help me get what I want
    -that D has been calming down
    -that D is starting to see my side of things more
    -that D texted me his schedule the other day which shows he IS making some kind of efforts and caring
    -that D's money should still be doing ok based on how many classes he has still
    -that D is in my life
    -that D has seemed to be considering seeing if he can write me off his taxes now which was an idea i've had and wanted to do
    -D seeming amused by the cat today
    -that D is attractive

D
    -that I can now say things to D without him getting so crazy
    -that he texted me his work schedule the other day which shows something
    -that i can realize he has fear,too
    -that D is a great listener
    -that D always drives so safe
    -that D brought food needed to apartment
    -that D let me talk about things with L to him for some minutes
    -that he gave change for laundry to get done
    -that he seemed to try and make an effort to be more present for a few seconds during something
    -that D is becoming calmer

Blog Entries

Hi Buttercup,

Thanks for making this 'Gratitude for People' List

Since animals species count as people i would like to add the following to today's list

• long-tailed tits (x2)
    • blue tit
    • male sparrow

I had got stuck in the Word Pattern 'please help' when the 2 beautiful long-tailed tits flew into the trees/ bushes in my front garden. Such a treat to see these beautiful small birds. they caught my attention, to pull me out of the stuck word pattern. A blue tit then joined them, followed by a male sparrow. i was able to appreciate the sim synchronistic help / support they were offering & was able to finally move out of the distress & stuck word pattern i had gotten myself into.

Thanks
    • Buttercup
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Hi Buttercup,

Thanks for making this 'Gratitude for People' List

Since animals species count as people i would like to add the following to today's list

• long-tailed tits (x2)
    • blue tit
    • male sparrow

I had got stuck in the Word Pattern 'please help' when the 2 beautiful long-tailed tits flew into the trees/ bushes in my front garden. Such a treat to see these beautiful small birds. they caught my attention, to pull me out of the stuck word pattern. A blue tit then joined them, followed by a male sparrow. i was able to appreciate the sim synchronistic help / support they were offering & was able to finally move out of the distress & stuck word pattern i had gotten myself into.

Thanks
    • Buttercup

That's amazing.

Blog Entries

• Rome - my dog

• the wood-pigeon with the straw stuck in his neck feathers, that came so very close to us this morning as he drank rain water from our roof gutter

• council workmen doing their gardening jobs outside of my property

• council workmen working on making the bungalow opposite ready for it's new tennants
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

• G. - ex. partner's friend
    • local jackdaws
    • Dr. C. - psychiatrist
    • Lady co-co-ordinator
    • 2 harvest spiders
    • 2 woodlice
    • R. - neighbour
    • neighbour's lady-friend
    • common seagull that landed on my garage roof yesterday to eat my bread left-overs from my meal

Blog Entries

Great spotted Woodpecker

11.45 am ish

After waking from a nap, i lay gazing at the sky through my bedroom window, suddenly a woodpecker landed on the telephone pole in view, he flited another twice against the pole, before flying away.

i have lived here for 16 yrs now & this is only the 2nd time i have ever seen woodpecker around here.

i have seen wild woodpeckers approx. only 7 or 8 times in my entire life, so this was a rare encounter for me

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast