Thread: Tingling sensation when part of the body 'goes to sleep', is that the energy body at work?

Question Tingling sensation when part of the body 'goes to sleep', is that the energy body at work?

For example, I sat on my legs for over a half an hour, and when I got up, my feet and legs were *very* 'asleep' with massive tingling sensations for awhile. Is that the energy body at work, as if I did some massive energy body stimulation on the feet and legs?

Blog Entries

Re: Tingling sensation when part of the body 'goes to sleep', is that the energy body at work?

No, it's the loss of circulation in your legs. When you finally move, all the nerves wake up at once (because circulation is abruptily restored) and you feel the tingling from the nerves quickly responding.
    Energy sensations are similar, because the energy stimulates the nerves, and you feel the nerves firing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: Tingling sensation when part of the body 'goes to sleep', is that the energy body at work?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Energy sensations are similar, because the energy stimulates the nerves, and you feel the nerves firing.
    I find energy sensations to be a little less... uhm... direct. The needles and pins from poor circulation (sitting in a funny position, etc.) can be very sharp and almost painful, but energy tingling is kind of softer. Blunt needles and pins that don't hurt.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Yeah, there is a clear difference in feeling quality to 'numb, asleep' limbs waking up and energy sensations.
    This collector of useless clutter.