Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Powerful Energy Symbols?

1. Powerful Energy Symbols?

I have been a big fan of symbology for a long time. I'm curious if anyone knows of any powerful symbols that either acts as a conduit for energy or for protection. I wouldn't mind a pendant but I am also looking for tattoo ideas. Love the Sacred Geometry symbols, but I am looking for something that can actually do some good rather than just looks. Thanks much!

Blog Entries

Re: Powerful Energy Symbols?

Frater Akenu
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Powerful Energy Symbols?

From a quick Google Search, I would assume Frater Akenu's PDF books about Magick and Sigils? Thanks

The tetragrammaton
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

I know of a highly protective symbol(s) that is referenced in a excellent book by Ibrahim Karim called Back to a Future for Mankind: BioGeometry. Cutting to the chase, here’s the symbol:

That book goes on to describe how humans chose a site to build a structure and how natural architecture designs progressed to maximize higher dimensional energy qualities within them and how modern designs lack energy qualities.

He also has a series of diagrams that have higher energy qualities that he calls Biosignatures. Many look familiar, but he has categorized hundreds of them. The most powerful and easily felt is his L-shaped symbol as seen above.

If you’re interested in reading more about that, here is a write-up on the subject of Biogeometry.

http://rexresearch.com/biogeom/biogeom.htm

Another book that you may be interested in is a book describing the basic energetic values of basic drawings, things like a point, line, circle, square, triangle, cross etc. It’s called Shape Power by Dan A. Davison.

This book will allow you to understand the energy function of anything you see from sigil, symbol, logo, etc. Armed with the knowledge in this book you can begin to decode why things look the way they do, and how you can begin to construct your own images according to what you‘re trying to achieve.

Sorry for the mouthful for text. I hope that helps.

Cheers,
    - Malathion.
    Last edited by Malathion; 7th April 2016 at 08:48 PM.
    "Curvature of time - not a straight line." - Nik Turner.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThereIsNoSpoon View Post
    From a quick Google Search, I would assume Frater Akenu's PDF books about Magick and Sigils? Thanks
    Although he has written various publications, I'd ask him directly. I'll see if I can find him.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Well, it depends on what OP really wants/likes. For example a tattoo used for protection in runic magick consists of the whole futhark/futhork alphabet in a normal and reversed order (reversed below the normal order).
    In case of sacred geometry it could be a pentagram within circle within heptagon within circle within circle with square within circle. Into the middle of the pentagram you could place the letter Tau.
    Another ideas could be tattoo with Hebrew divine names or seals of all demons from Goetia.

It doesn't really matter what you choose, what matters is what that tattoo is going to mean for you. For example if you have created your own sigil for protection and charged it, you could then let it get tattooed on your body and you would have the same benefit from it that a seidr has from his runic tattoo. Well, if you still want some more inspiration, just tell me what you are into, OP

8. Re: Powerful Energy Symbols?

The seals of all demons from Goetia sounds pretty intense haha, what would that look like?

I'm a huge fan of the Constantine series, so his use of symbols always stuck with me. I would love symbols that are used for protection, to help increase energy work, and perhaps to increase luck. Some visuals of this would be great, or steps to create my own sigil imbued with my intentions.

I see . Well, then I would recommend the aegishjalmur:

10. Re: Powerful Energy Symbols?

Right down my alley What's this one for?