Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Distance healing courses given by members. Good Idea?

violetsky Guest

Distance healing courses given by members. Good Idea?

Dear All,

I am interested in setting up group interactive discussions about healing using Skype were people can talk to each other for free over the internet. People with high speed internet service and a headset could participate since multiple parties can be included in one conversation. There may be a limit to the total number. The most I have ever tried personally was four (two from North America, one from Ireland and one from Pakistan) but it worked very well.

I was thinking we could have people who have specialized in different forms of healing each take turns teaching what they have learned. That person would be given the "floor" so to speak to present and if they wished, they could provide healings to others over distance using their form of healing. We could have questions during the discussion but also questions that come to mind later could be posted in this forum under the discipline that the person was teaching.

Then...what I think would be really cool is starting to mix and match and blend methods to see what works best together. Some techniques might improve all the different healing methods, i.e. Robert's NEW would improve almost any method I think. And of course you know how I feel about grounding (blush). Also, I would love to set up healing groups where a group of healers all work on the same case. I think there is huge benefit to using mulitple forms of healing on people since each healing technique likely has its own unique strength.

We could use Skype to have discussions and share skype addresses through PM then arrange times. I will be busy for two weeks in August taking a vacation. But was wondering if we could arrange something for September. This would give time for us to think about what we would like to present and would give us time to pick the best times etc. I was thinking weekends might be best? We might have to have different groups form since people from around the world visit here. (Also hopefully by then I will have upgraded my internet service.) But wanted to throw the idea on the table to be considered. Typing out what we do can be pretty time consuming but answering questions after people get the gist would be easier I think.

Am completely open to ideas here and would love input to shape something that would be of interest and benefit to all involved.

I was thinking of it all be free and just about sharing information, experiences, techniques etc.

Very Best Wishes,
    violetsky

Multihealer Guest
    I salute you violetsky

What an excellent idea. It feel very refreshing and full of possibilities.

This will be intrestion to see how good it may become.

violetsky Guest
    Dear Multihealer,

Please let me know if you are interested in joining and at what times you are available on say a weekend. Sweden is 10 hours ahead of where I am. (I am on the west coast of North America.) But one weekends it may be possible to work out a schedule. AND I would love to practice my Swedish. I am at about a grade 2 level and have been told I speak Swedish like a drunken Dane but I am determined.

Very Best Wishes,
    Patricia

oath Guest
    I am interested in learning to heal and working with people while doing it. My schedule is mostly free, sometimes are better than others but whatever comes up. However, I cant make any promises for that late of date (september) but will keep this in mind if thats ok with you.

And the healing I have done (however little it may be) was by way of first feeling (empathy) for the problem or trying to see or hear it, discovering the source and then applying the best solution I know of by way of direct magic, for example if the energy needed was love I would send love. Thats about as best as I can do, which Im sure isnt all that special but its exciting enough for me also have occasionally taken the "illness" upon myself.

violetsky Guest
    Dear Oath,

This is not just for highly experienced healers. Others are welcome to listen in. However, I would like to start out small a slowly include people. I have no idea how many people can conference on one call in a practical way. I was thinking of starting with five people. I have had a couple of healers show interest so gradually something will be set up and you are welcome to join in on even the first set of talks if I have fewer than five experienced healers. I will not be on the board much for the next 6 days but will be back after this to start setting something up that is a bit more firmed up.

star Guest
    I would be interested. Recieving instruction. As well as instructing in what I know.

sash Guest
    Could these be recorded possibly, for other members to be able to download and listen to afterwards, rather than just listen-in during? I'm not too familer with the features of Skype but it would be kool if this could be done.

Multihealer Guest
    Hi there Violetsky,
    right now my schedule is very open for the next five months. Ive started a healing company and time will show how fast it will grow. Right now I only accept mail and snailmail so I can work when I want to.

My My time is Greenwich +1 hour. And if sometime in between 22.00-02.00 that would be nice. What do you think of that for at starting time?

violetsky Guest
    My internet has miraculously healed itself...for awhile at least. I still plan on changing it over to DSL. But I can Skype for a few days now. Till the last week of August. After school starts I can settle into a routine. I would likely need to go to bed by 11 pm Pacific Standard Time. Hmmm...is Britian 9 hours difference from here? So 22:00 would be 1:00 pm in the afternoon here? I could do that on weekends. But not on weekdays since I would be at work.

Best Wishes,
    violetsky

Multihealer Guest
    Hi, been away for a while, back now. And skype days upcoming?