Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Is my personal life supposed to make sense for a consistent reality providing peace of mind? Apparently not...nor why should it.

Having a real life ain't no picnic...to have said the very least. This last month is so full of unanswered question?marks and still I'm expected by the one I love to trust and believe in them. Clearly I've asked no particular questions toward being answered as I don't wish for anymore questions that ain't gonna get answered.

I did however get one answer thru another's very strange mishap, but that in itself opened many more unanswered questions about the who then...am I failing to have seen thru this drama's month long episodic roller coaster ride.

I ain't past caring yet, but I'm past the hurting. Everything so far points to compiling secrets within a very secretive blaring untruth that might even span back for the entire last two years.

Paranoia...perhaps, but kernels of truth are getting deeper...deep enough to grow the same mishief having cropped them. Lies are like a cat with a ball of yarn...sooner or later the ball is gone and the cat is tangled in its own unmaking. For who was in the making of the ball of yarns length. Well...who feeds the cat's appetites...there is the "who".

It's not so much that this "who" would play both sides of a fence at once, it's just that this "who" would erect the fence at all. A "who" such as that might as well be the fence that deals in stolen goods....to the corruption of innocence.

What to do with this yarn tangled cat with yarn's length played out...this cat without a ball...believability = zero trustability. This cat loves me with all her heart...oh yeah. Why? Because I've never failed to love all of my cat. I never feed kibble to my love...like a corrupting cowardly anywho unforgivably beset upon pure innocence. My cat nn me got the beginning alive nn kicking middle, alls you got is two yarned out...dead ends.

ICU NN
    phpThumb_generated_thumbnail-1.jpg
    RaiseU25
    Last edited by Timothy; 15th February 2017 at 10:51 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Nice! where/ why did you learn this (these letters in Hebrew)? Kabbalah?
    Thank you Dontco,

Where did I learn this? I didn't learn, I remember, for me it's not kabbalah, it's just memory.

Why? As is any memory, it came...it comes.

I've been remembering since 1998, most especially post-1999. Upon losing whom I learned myself to be...I began to remember whom I can never lose. Ive never sought out a teacher that I might be taught or given from, I've searched out the internet often enough attempting to confirm memories, however most confirmation cannot be found. I rather see it as my true self confirmed.

Most of what I might write about is too large to communicate...just wouldn't make sense in today's language/s that are little more than parroting terms without understanding the root.

I do understand that what I mean by memory...is pretty much what any other has access to as memory. To say that seems strange, for the oddest thing comes with that...Memory sets to within to uniquely prove one to themself, even as it proves out everything to everyone....one and all, one in all, one of all...etc.

The combination of uniquely you and all... keeps one from losing who they truly are to once again the broader dynamic of memory...like one having been lost of themself within our one world share...to only be what the world learns them to have been.

Memory is like a Mother whom at once recognizes the family, yet she uniquely sees each individually unique child. In this sense though, there is no sibling rivalry...simply because it's memory...what has come to pass...even what within the realm of possibility determinately predicates as future coming to me or even us all.

Looking at our modern American usage of english...I remember roots that in there tendrils is here to fore...sanskrit in as much as we'd recognize a language as such. One letter is like that mustard seed and here now is like the biggest damn tree you ever could feel to see...filled with lives...all lives...talking at once...memories.

Gotta scoot..busy day ahead...
    Last edited by Timothy; 15th February 2017 at 02:00 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Of Hoops...
    2017-02-16 10.14.36.jpg

Wind,

Yeah...so basically...last I heard was, "let's take this outside" ... "show us your style"...

Renegade http://youtu.be/KOQ4pkUAFbA

Passing gas is the only wind I've thus far commanded. However, its time THAT *you show me* THAT responsivity THAT is *long overdue*. I am past showing you who I am, like it's up for question as some demeaning audition. You show me who I am..., oh...but wait...THAT already took place...so what's it gonna BE!?

Closer http://youtu.be/DHITmcKUGik

maxresdefault (11).jpg

Ha've we all...ummmm..ha've innocence come this far...arriving to a sky filled with antiquated manifold retardation of grossly neglegent redundant retards? Well...no fvkin wonder the whole ding dang shooting match is shot the hell up. Where's your peace signs for them standing nn looking to you? Best Be comin on line nn showin the fvk up all way round our rock at once.

So from THE MANGER...I'm calling you OUT from your INN within "let's take this outside". Cuz...Ah ain't the least bit fvkkin intimidated by your smug azz at|i|tudinals. If you are yet another giant over-stating fvkup...then understand...ah ain't shakin nn rattlin at the knees. SHOW ME...US...ALL@ONCE

Rogues http://youtu.be/2UlyWCIw0Og

handcolorcrazydirthandslight-6c80c690f65fe11e2102bd343180f399_h.jpg

No Safety... http://youtu.be/kC6Cu6PAlpo Oops...saw yuns blink...

Got a body of...? Check your rear...imma back door man, check your flanks...imma both sides, check your front...imma unhinged@wit's•end...face to face wit Yah, check below...imma underfoot, check above...imma way•over your head, check within...imma cleaned the table up, check your cup...imma drunk THAT Muthafvker clean down nn dirty, NOW BEGIN...Jus A'Cuz•It's All Good...imma Game Over nn imma 52 card pic|NicKin|up So•StandIn@My•Feet like step-ped-pavered wit so many fallen dominoes touched over from Be•Hind...

Wine Field - Man On A Mast http://youtu.be/u9lb4uM37Uk

...Imma Hand's Full Of Peace In Earth 'as it is'...In Heaven...

So C'mon Now...from the Eze to the Uzi...Pray Tell nn Show Me...

Your's,

Tim

2017-02-16 10.14.58.jpg
    NN Hurdles
    Last edited by Timothy; 16th February 2017 at 07:21 PM.

~ A Jingle Inside A Cloud ~

Hollow Talk http://youtu.be/Vy7yuj-UrNI
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th February 2017 at 08:52 PM.

Re: read this in code.

Smith - How Soon Is Now? Http://youtu.be/hnpILIIo9ek

Ns-l400.jpgN

Cult - She Sells Sanctuary http://youtu.be/8I8mWG6HlmU

Anapauo

Ref. Matt. 11:30
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th February 2017 at 11:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Hi, dear Tim! thank you sooooooo very much for the detailed explanation about the Hebrew letters, it's very interesting! I really appreciate it! it's always nice to see some Hebrew in here (since it's my native language).

And you know, I had a dream that reminded me of what I learned about Kabbalah (I took a class). Are you familar of what the Kabbalah says about the way the world was created? I had a dream that reminded me of that.
    There was a guy who said someone else (he referred to him as "he") had lost some really expensive and fine jewellery in some garden he took me to. So, I started looking for them in some deserted planters that were filled only with sand (which means in Hebrew "chol" or not kodesh- something that is not holy). What I found in the sand was only very cheap looking plastic earrings. They looked very nice, but they weren't the real stuff- the expensive stuff that I was looking for. And then the guy yelled at me- stop looking there! people have already looked in there thousands of times, it's not there.
    I think the earrings- the cheap material were supposed to represent matter. Something that is not holy, is not spirit- what we're sopposed to be looking for- not the origin- the real stuff. What do you think? if I may ask...

PS- love The Smiths' song! and I also really liked "Have a little failth in me"- I downloaded it. Thanx!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Hi, dear Tim! thank you sooooooo very much for the detailed explanation about the Hebrew letters, it's very interesting! I really appreciate it! it's always nice to see some Hebrew in here (since it's my native language).

And you know, I had a dream that reminded me of what I learned about Kabbalah (I took a class). Are you familar of what the Kabbalah says about the way the world was created? I had a dream that reminded me of that.
    There was a guy who said someone else (he referred to him as "he") had lost some really expensive and fine jewellery in some garden he took me to. So, I started looking for them in some deserted planters that were filled only with sand (which means in Hebrew "chol" or not kodesh- something that is not holy). What I found in the sand was only very cheap looking plastic earrings. They looked very nice, but they weren't the real stuff- the expensive stuff that I was looking for. And then the guy yelled at me- stop looking there! people have already looked in there thousands of times, it's not there.
    I think the earrings- the cheap material were supposed to represent matter. Something that is not holy, is not spirit- what we're sopposed to be looking for- not the origin- the real stuff. What do you think? if I may ask...

PS- love The Smiths' song! and I also really liked "Have a little failth in me"- I downloaded it. Thanx!
    Dontco,
    I think the real stuff is each of us that would like a holy child dig in the planters for plastic clues. Seems we require confirmation outside of ourselves because we would within our being affirm so to do. I reckon you and I and each one of us is the origin of our world of worlds. I like hebrew letters, they are each a story within themselves, and they altogether depict our holy human nature. You may ask me anything you like, though I've never studied kabbalah. The way I feel to recognize us...is that we are all as Yisrael...we all are as Jews...we all are as equal share holders within the same holy human lot/holies in and of us. "He" is he...having no name but the name to speak of...HaShem...He/She, Him/Her, Himself/Herself...etc. yes, there are articles that we should not touch, but try and tell a child not to touch the fire and understand innocence prepositionally beset with free will. Shekinah is as much HaNikesh ...as... HaNikesh is as much Shekinah. Same Same ~ HuMan in want and need of the helpful giving hand that is prepostionally present before ever matters present our lot. By and through the Author's Hand was The Word written 'as it is' casting light upon all answering with questions, even as having Spoken was that it is...that it ever shall be Lightly Spoken that it ever is 'as it is', that we might each look into it finding confirmations to our affirmations within ahungered to understand what that we are and moreso who that we are within our goings having come. I share what that I finding the time willingly share, beyond that is to anyone's particulars of taste.

You're very welcome,

Tim
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th February 2017 at 07:32 PM.

Dontco,

I hear what you are alluding to, but I've sought no other for advice or direction to any other's buried treasure. Solomon's Mine is the trove of The Word..both sounding and alit...wherein and thereof...all time that is humanly experienced via our human conscious endeavor to understand beyond the rolling seasons. To whatever I've in memory am remembered of...I remain a situational pauper...relatively poor within my worldly circumstance, I yearn to speak with another human face to face that trustedly understands to wherefrom I too alit...though afrighted...dare to resound.

P.S. Every Jewish person that I've spoken with has shortly therein expressively informed me that I am an abomination to God. To which I've assertively replied, !!!HALLELUJAH!!! Brother.

This even as David Himself along with His Soldiers ate of the Temple Shewbread...so was He as well spoken of. To say that The Sabbath walks clean through The Fore-Given Week...just...to have begun again what is God's Alone, even Me,...the circle of life...that I shall be what I shall be. Abomination? Perhaps in the eyes of some. Forgiven? Yes, walking through God's week The One Day @ A Time, Yes. The Sabbath holding my hand from within to without, She my easy nn breezy cover girl. How Deep is to within when from our whole world seems so shallow. Thusly do we duly give our spanning attentions to Life's reciprocal Joyous reflectivities.

Never pi$$ in your well sprung stream
    PasLion-and-reflectionx.jpgSion
    Never sh¡t in your own mess kit

...and share nn share alike jus a'cuz we are alike...all humanly in the image...being human.
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th February 2017 at 11:56 PM.

1168443_1685255701689916_1521398588_n-1-1-1.jpg

BUTTERFLY http://youtu.be/ecVspwYmFCk

d7df1c0aea8c2d91a378d521f18d42af-1.jpg

Agnus Dei http://youtu.be/AiuC_CaObbI

From Blithe
    7aabc29bdf4005dcea3d8623c5295411-1.jpg
    To Bliss

All Flowers In Time Bend Towards The Sun
    Http://youtu.be/JnPvnIKCJYA

783240b4f7a98fe958b9e3c3993ff35a-1.jpg

Spring, Well

Flying Horses http://youtu.be/sFWoxV9TWUs

Lightning

efe99506dd92360c69a88ad9d4f02264-1.jpg

Calling You http://youtu.be/XP_eHGYzYtc

OM730f422647b042e7c3ceb5f4f855cde5-1.jpgRI

Enta Omri http://youtu.be/z9eWnvrn9F0

images (100)-1.jpg

Sweet Jane http://youtu.be/x4XVJj4jER4

It is said that as an individual...to feel Gladness...ReJoice...should be called...SameYach.

Marinade http://youtu.be/9ju-Qj8xFQk

369f82459c3e19e7dbc770a8b45629ae-1.jpg

Honey Bones http://youtu.be/29uruM5-VYo

It is said that as a crowd, group, gathering...to feel such...should be called...Simcha...Joy...A Joyful Noise.

Begin Again http://youtu.be/8wo9BKChNGY

1168443_1685255701689916_1521398588_n-1.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th February 2017 at 10:58 PM.

The profundity of one's own ignorance confounds omniscience. Ignorance is not a great empty void awaiting to be filled, and attempts to mix up (something) with something else gives way to confusion, emotional upheavals, anger, mourning...as if an enemy (omniscience) has arrived post haste to claim what is claimed.

Can one know ignorance?

Does one know omniscience that of knowables...knows?

The makings for a torrid romance, two strangers, even foriegners, arranging their start in/as/of estrangement.

GourdHead ... Medicine

Create a mutual language, which primarily falls to "The Know It All", yet is in that given stigmatism silenced of voice. Omniscience falls silent, not unknowing...but silenced.

God kneels down to the copable level within which the simplest plied terms open communication. Ergo...now the invisible giver...not from knowing...but from love that need not know and merely desire.

Desire reigns...Love opens the flow, wherein the voice compiled of collective ignorance leads for the answer that omniscience knew before ever kneeling.

Therefore is to God...a day as a thousand years. What is the fruit of such labor? Freewill's having arrived...without contest...to collectively voice, yes I wilt be made whole.

Jonah chose to flee because he knew that Nineveh would disagree with God's message. In the belly of the well...time passed...till at once he is freed, sets forth to do what was his to do. Waalaa...Nineveh having arrived collectively voiced agreement to God's message.

Omniscience knows, but until the collective voice of ignorance arrives...the Whole body in refusal is of the fetal laying on it's cot...pleading for release thru rejectionable collective terms.

Daniel at river' edge crying out across to yonder bank, "How long Lord...how long..."

Well to be sure...God knows...yet look...it's not up to "The Know It All"...it's primarily up to the guess who...cuz all ignorance collectively has is the best guess crying out..."How long Lord...how long...".

Yesterday
    e9f38a278975a262cec1307a1f79f493.jpg
    Is Gone http://youtu.be/1zGJZSvuBfI

Growing up as an Appalachian Hillbilly, I've watched all my life to realize that we pride ourselves on our ignorance, hell we nurture it and grow it...is why we speak the term - ignorance...saying, "Ag-no-rinse". Stoicism - Hardship's Way

card00001_fr.jpg
    Love is Homiletic

Guess I had to let that outta me...
    Last edited by Timothy; 23rd February 2017 at 06:57 PM.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast