Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Three Dreams:

#1 A round table resting in tightly close light quickly within a pitch dark surrounding, the top being dark smokey 'black' glass, upon the super reflective glass top with twelve brilliant 'white' themed place settings. Around the table were no chairs.

#2 Looking at myself standing before me, I laying down having been asleep, awakened to myself waking me up, my Self saying to me, "we need chairs.". My Self standing there was wearing very dark brown cowboy boots, white boxers and a black cowboy hat.

#3 Twelve persons sitting in a well lit circle of twelve chairs with emptiness inside the circle, no table, one person was telling of a funny incident and all remembering the story altogether laughed. The circle of twelve apparently were a bereavement group.

Resting with eyes closed, nodding off: The words, "What time is it getting to be?", asked of me.

Three consecutive nights...

Notes: Enoch Time. Unix Time midnight 1 Jan 1970 00:00:00 00... Buenos Noches ... random thoughts ...RAM... Bon Dia ... Tres Bien Merci Et Toi? Mesa...eu nao tenho dinheiro na algabeira...cabeca. Timeo Estas? No. No? Ci.

Beja, Un Duex Tois ... Dublevey... recurrence... oy vey iz mir... va para casa... eu te amo ... morte...qui et us... nos ... Anu? N'Naki... nao aqui ..Who and Not Here...Bedragged? Todo Enchilada ... Quantidade! cadeira o melhor ...eunt.

As•si•na•tu•ra Da Ter•ra ... Land Si•G•nature ... The Lord's is, the earth and it's (Her)fullness, the world and all it's (Her)peoples ... Umm and Ummah ... Land Owner ... The land and the people are One ... Each in every of One Body ... Corpo Christo ... O Senhor E` Um. Amante

Because they do...
    2018-05-04 01.36.35.jpg
    ...gnot gno better.
    Last edited by Timothy; 4th May 2018 at 02:14 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

2018-05-04 01.44.53.jpg

Hu Da Way https://youtu.be/BHx7B-fF1Yo

Faded https://youtu.be/mQ_EFCKUxns o

Real Love ... Ci..
    LOGO_NEW.jpg
    Gno □'s In Da ○

~~~~~~~~

Every o One
    2018-05-03 19.23.26.jpg
    JeruSalem

Ummmmmm....1525442068....??UTC??...??#lottery??... Mah.....

You forgot to remember the living one...Shah Maht.

Howdy...Dove say, I gotta Crow to/two/too pick wit U.

Do you read Me?

Yeeeeeeeee...
    brandon_lee___the_crow_by_soatney.jpg
    ...Aaaaahhh...

LeeMah CharLeY
    Last edited by Timothy; 4th May 2018 at 03:40 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

animals-ostrich-self_examination-birds-head_in_the_sand-ostriches-mlyn819_low.jpg
    Clearly must be the AssToo

Mecca Mecca■Hiney Hole

Yeah...

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28