Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

as if i need apps to call you , I have your number , I can ring you up anytime if we haven't caught up in a while or some "woe" or the other comes up.

how are the hands now?
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

I can't argue with the term "swapna", but I'm definitely not "somnambulic clairvoyant".

Here's a quote about our co-world, "We are players in a zero-sum game.". John Nash

Here's another like it: Spirit az light. having sight/vision from our soul, seeing (all senses sensing datum) through the sensa lense of our body. Incorruptible Innocence

Sounds complicated...yup. Adapting to that sensa lense is a hum-dinger, for our world' of worlds has much within which to abide by...given to wherein one uncommonly arrives...plus realizing that what is humanly satisfactory and unsatisfactory for any one in as much as is commonly acceptable mutual-treatment is the very same for us all.

There is justifiable fear in us all, but more importantly...there is in each of us a wild thing within every one...Us.

Therefore, even as pure is purely purified (Oneness @ Home), justification (not taming) is the must, that in our going~>sanctification...of your own individual free will...Comes. Thrice

Ergo, the question: By What!? sensa is the lense of our body's language?

Datum is a starting point whereof is retrievable data which wherein...lies along the way. Datum - give, something given; the fore-given •~>........Answers...

It's hard to convey the mysteriousness of our co-mystery. The diverse variances within the scope of our humanness co-create quite the odds against us. Yet, the trans-relatives within our given skews upon divinity...do not in any way, fashion or form give way to diversely varying divinities. To say THAT Divinity is Divinity as Spirit is Spirit as Soul is Soul as Earth is Earth as Sky is Sky....ad infinitum. All things within everything do not change because of our diverse variances of humanness worked/working out as our co-world. Thusly, evening out the odds thrice over.

Those three Magi concluded to be such...not because they knew each other, but rather, because they all three aspectually understood and uniquely knew the same One God/Divinity...which in turn immediately led them (as The Well-Rounded-Cencus) together upon their' One Pilgrimaged Pro-Visional Task under the same One Shining Star...Christ as Human is Human.

P.S. I ain't no one's -or- no thing's hand puppet. We all put our pants on nn take 'em off in the same manner.
    Last edited by Timothy; 10th February 2017 at 01:32 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Hi, dear Tim! thank you sooooooo very much for the detailed explanation about the Hebrew letters, it's very interesting! I really appreciate it! it's always nice to see some Hebrew in here (since it's my native language).

And you know, I had a dream that reminded me of what I learned about Kabbalah (I took a class). Are you familar of what the Kabbalah says about the way the world was created? I had a dream that reminded me of that.
    There was a guy who said someone else (he referred to him as "he") had lost some really expensive and fine jewellery in some garden he took me to. So, I started looking for them in some deserted planters that were filled only with sand (which means in Hebrew "chol" or not kodesh- something that is not holy). What I found in the sand was only very cheap looking plastic earrings. They looked very nice, but they weren't the real stuff- the expensive stuff that I was looking for. And then the guy yelled at me- stop looking there! people have already looked in there thousands of times, it's not there.
    I think the earrings- the cheap material were supposed to represent matter. Something that is not holy, is not spirit- what we're sopposed to be looking for- not the origin- the real stuff. What do you think? if I may ask...

PS- love The Smiths' song! and I also really liked "Have a little failth in me"- I downloaded it. Thanx!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Hi, dear Tim! thank you sooooooo very much for the detailed explanation about the Hebrew letters, it's very interesting! I really appreciate it! it's always nice to see some Hebrew in here (since it's my native language).

And you know, I had a dream that reminded me of what I learned about Kabbalah (I took a class). Are you familar of what the Kabbalah says about the way the world was created? I had a dream that reminded me of that.
    There was a guy who said someone else (he referred to him as "he") had lost some really expensive and fine jewellery in some garden he took me to. So, I started looking for them in some deserted planters that were filled only with sand (which means in Hebrew "chol" or not kodesh- something that is not holy). What I found in the sand was only very cheap looking plastic earrings. They looked very nice, but they weren't the real stuff- the expensive stuff that I was looking for. And then the guy yelled at me- stop looking there! people have already looked in there thousands of times, it's not there.
    I think the earrings- the cheap material were supposed to represent matter. Something that is not holy, is not spirit- what we're sopposed to be looking for- not the origin- the real stuff. What do you think? if I may ask...

PS- love The Smiths' song! and I also really liked "Have a little failth in me"- I downloaded it. Thanx!
    Dontco,
    I think the real stuff is each of us that would like a holy child dig in the planters for plastic clues. Seems we require confirmation outside of ourselves because we would within our being affirm so to do. I reckon you and I and each one of us is the origin of our world of worlds. I like hebrew letters, they are each a story within themselves, and they altogether depict our holy human nature. You may ask me anything you like, though I've never studied kabbalah. The way I feel to recognize us...is that we are all as Yisrael...we all are as Jews...we all are as equal share holders within the same holy human lot/holies in and of us. "He" is he...having no name but the name to speak of...HaShem...He/She, Him/Her, Himself/Herself...etc. yes, there are articles that we should not touch, but try and tell a child not to touch the fire and understand innocence prepositionally beset with free will. Shekinah is as much HaNikesh ...as... HaNikesh is as much Shekinah. Same Same ~ HuMan in want and need of the helpful giving hand that is prepostionally present before ever matters present our lot. By and through the Author's Hand was The Word written 'as it is' casting light upon all answering with questions, even as having Spoken was that it is...that it ever shall be Lightly Spoken that it ever is 'as it is', that we might each look into it finding confirmations to our affirmations within ahungered to understand what that we are and moreso who that we are within our goings having come. I share what that I finding the time willingly share, beyond that is to anyone's particulars of taste.

You're very welcome,

Tim
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th February 2017 at 07:32 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Harpazo - caught up...catching away; 2Cor. 12:2, 1Thes. 4:17

Between Corruptibility (et)and Incorruptibility. Innocence...which we feel to see is very much corruptible...is then not incorruptible, thusly neither are innocence and corruptible one and the same. To say that Innocence is that which dwells between corruptible and incorruptible. The "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" doth Innocence pon the threshold...Dwell.

May "Incorruptibility" judge Innocence?

Certainly it is that the gravity of "Corruptibility" en-treats (mis-leads) to-ward en-trap-ment of Innocence.

May "Incorruptibility" judge Corrupted Innocence? Ahhhh...Physician Heal ThySelf...THAT...You as Innocence Re-Main So-So.

Jesus on trial...between the Prosecuting Agent and the Defending Agent. Where be The Judge? Ahhhh...Tis Himself...His very own partiality. Where be The Jury of Peers? Aye Six One Way (et)and Aye Half A Dozen Another, Just as The Father Pro-Vided.

"I know...a man[Me]...in Christ[HimSelf]"...

[From I]"To thine[mine] own Self be true"[to me]

"What the father has given to me is mine (et)and no man can takethe THAT away from me."

What is one given, that even You might claim your own such liberating word? Tis You...very YOU...The Three In One That Is Two....Thine own True (et)and Truing Self...Y...WITH-In the Midst...Innocence.

"If I am not for[with] my Self, then Who will be for[with] Me?"..."If I am only for[with] my Self, then What am I?"..."If not NOW, when?" ~ HILLEL

"You are either with Me -or- You are against Me." ~ Jesus

"You cannot serve two masters, either...-or-..."

Here I Am[The Way - I Am THAT I Am], WithIn The Midst My Self[The Truth - Innocence(So-So)], Yonder There az Me[The NaMe I Call My Self][The Life, In The Tree Of Life - I Shall Be What I Shall Be]...(et)and I shall Always in my choosing, of My Self Forever chosen, choose Me Eternally Being.
    Last edited by Timothy; 1st March 2017 at 09:48 PM.

Syncretive Synthesis ... Language

"Reading book after book the whole world died, and none ever became learned!" Kabir

"Saints...I see the world is mad. If I tell the truth they rush to beat me, if I lie they trust me." Kabir

"Keep the slanderer near you, build him/her a hut in your courtyard -- For, without soap or water, he/she will scrub your character clean." Kabir

FROM PILLAR TO POST

Dreams http://youtu.be/3tdDP54cVHc

Lightening Up...2 Cor. 5...

Ode on a Grecian Urn

2017-03-23 10.55.52.jpg
    BEAUTY IS TRUTH,
    2017-03-23 11.01.26.jpg
    TRUTH BEAUTY,

--THAT is all Ye know on Earth, and all ye need to know. ~ Keats

Issues http://youtu.be/biNFM2up81c Layers

RI2017-03-23 11.02.54.jpgVER

The Banks...
    2017-03-23 11.05.33.jpg
    ...Ain'T Us

Acts 17:19-23... To An Unknown God

26167797-Left-and-Right-Human-Brain-Stock-Photo.jpg
    Thunder-Perfect Mind "For I am the Wis-Dom of the Greeks [The Greeks Understand Me] (et)and the Know-Ledge of the Barbarians [The Barbarians Know Me]. I am the Judge-Ment [(et)and the Aquittal] of the Greeks (et)and the Barbarians.
    2017-03-23 13.14.05.jpg

Disturbed http://youtu.be/qwx8TGPC3ss Shaken...not...Stirred (et)and Holding Your[One's] Peace

Hear! O' Yisrael.....Listening (Attention To/Too/Two)

...the Lord is our God....Lightening (Yoke Is Light|Easy)

....The Lord is One.

No Matter What!?... http://youtu.be/X5vj1k2C95k 20|20

Hear to See ... See to Listen

Come as You are....

Down http://youtu.be/2DUK-2zVRwk

6 Underground http://youtu.be/gpEY3lhayio

The Dream IS Alive ...NOWON... Neither Here Nor There

NO DRAWERS ON
    2017-03-23 18.31.26.jpg
    HINDSIGHT

A Bummer...

Ref. Isaiah 43:1-19 ; 2 Cor 8:9-15 ; Ephe 1&2
    Last edited by Timothy; 25th March 2017 at 02:58 AM.

The Lie - Death & Taxes - FalseHood

Bullet The Blue Sky http://youtu.be/ASArtPbjP4s

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pan-O'-Ram-IC

OT ... (Place)
    2017-02-27 10.29.14.jpg
    Mare Magnum Sive
    Noachide_map_from_the_Abbey_library_of_Saint_Gall_(oldest_map_naming_Europe),_Isidore-Codex_236.jpg
    Locating Magnetic North

Earliest Mapping Pointed East To The Rising Sun, Below THAT horizontal...as if to say emergent CHAOS sifting as up/out-welling consciousness localizing PLACE/Placement...Seats at a Greater Table yet in Flux...Co-Evolving amongst All as The Great ConVersation. Hereto is where OT setting roots...stemmed into Otes - abundance~>wealth~>prosperity.
    Noahsworld_map.jpg
    Founded Pon That Horizontal...Commerce and Economy...The Bazaar...wherepon Rise and Set flourished trading/exchanging GOODS...getting to know the mutuals of place and placement (The MishMash of Biological Descent).

8549571._UX200_.jpg
    Surely Greece Is THAT The Greek Are Greece ... Zeus ... To An Unknown God ...
    unnamed (71)-2-1.jpg

○●○●○●

The Laying in of YeruShalayim...Awakeningly Personifying The Emergent Feminine Deity of DUSK...The DAWN...AURORA. The "Eventuating" World and all its PEOPLES met to within this Arising PLACE[Founded by Shem...(Allay)]. In The Name...Ha'Shem...Peace Placed...Yeru (City).

Honey Bones http://youtu.be/29uruM5-VYo

Archaeological/Anthropological finds reveal that long before such a City emerged...that LIKE commerce and economy flourished within the area's cave systems (The (Collective) Essenes).

Confusion and Conversation ... Hand in Hand...All Things Working To-Wards the good of God....THE PEOPLE'S GOODS.

The storied six jars of distinct Water(Word), that later turned as six jars into The Mutually PalaTable Wine for Wedding's Sake. Fore/For the truth of The Word(Water) is not always easy to swallow.

Here we must pon-der how it is THAT Re'Ve (Person/The Peoples in/of Spirit within the Conscious Emergent World) through time morphed into -or- as (Returned)Sources of Revenue. THAT What 'As It Is'...IS...each az Walking/Standing Sanctuaries...each bound to God Alone...each diminished to "it's" weight as 30 pieces of silver, THAT a biological descending Country/Placement as Every diminished to 600 pieces of silver.

Surely is In-Numerable PROOFS that Re'Ve...The Pure...Un-Adulterated...THAT PlaceMent...when throughed...may coin be cleanly laundered...revenue/returned.

Every & Each
    2017-02-27 15.08.38.jpg
    The Many & The One

Diminish-Ment, Disenfranchise-Ment, Unentitle-Ment...Enslave-Ment...No Ment Allowed...VOICE-less
    30-pieces-of-silver-1-GoodSalt-jlwas0012.jpg
    AnyMe @ The State of Raw Un-InFormed ~>Enemy @ War With The Con-Formist State

A Pennyweight...In for a Penny...In for a Pound
    2017-02-28 11.42.41.jpg
    Whole Lotta Pounding

Without The Given Meter(Shalayim) ... Peri = YeruMiqneh. To wherewithin The Name...Ha'Shem..Even The Guiding Shema...Even O' Yisrael THAT Hearing...Be...The One?

Where may The People Allay Their Collective Cause/s? To Whom is not without cause!?...THAT...Un-Prevailing Arresting Justice Re-Fuses Raw~>War as The Non-Delivering in REST?...THAT...R.I.P. tis no more than the epitaph in Death's release?

Who dares to ha've stampeded innocence rousing Death as their warrant serving personally diminished Bitch? To ha've so touched her shoulder...awakened? To such as are They...Whom without Eternal Life...there is not even your artifices of Death To-Ward Your ReLease. Fore/For God's Wrath Is Satisfied;...but Your insatiable wrath/s?...We gon see...like mourning mists evaporative of rising sun...like mirages dissapative come cool of eve. The hood of false re-moved.
    images (100).jpg
    A Very Deep nn Timely Statement

Dindu Nuffin http://youtu.be/RKmxuzw4S7o

quote-to-sell-oneself-for-thirty-pieces-of-silver-is-an-honest-transaction-but-to-sell-oneself-a.jpg
    30 Pieces of Silver
    6a00d8341c5d2553ef01bb0865fc51970d.jpg
    Many Specific Times Thrown Through Time

Landing Right Now...

StrawMan...Burning In
    Norilsk-scarecrow.jpg
    Effigy To HuMan Life

Straw Man http://youtu.be/_TYqqhNocr8

God workethe in mysterious ways..Biological Descent (et)and Descent Through Promise ... Specific Time (et)and Playing Out Through Time. Meeting half-way...in the middle...Nigh Unto Nigh...

Ref. Romans 9

11@11
    51bc3243f12cb.jpg
    Panim El Panim

Isaac Newton - "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

220px-Library_of_Congress,_Rosenwald_4,_Bl._5r.jpg

Amor Vincit Omnia Et Ultra

Meet Me In The Middle http://youtu.be/FA_cu-R-wBU

Toulouse-Lautrec shouts, "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love (et)and be loved in return." - Moulin Rouge

Ref. Genesis 31:17-18 ; Luke 1:1-4
    Last edited by Timothy; 1st March 2017 at 02:43 PM.

2017-03-14 22.54.51.jpg

It was Pi Day, hope y'all done had a happy one.

medicine-wheel-medicines.jpg
    Best Wishes
    7385077.jpg

2017-03-14 22.55.08.jpg

2017-03-20 16.58.14.jpg

Eye For An Eye http://youtu.be/BqZtWzPNEJw

#ROOSEVELSTALIN# ... [KRYSLER/CHRYSLER]

WWII - THE WAR TO END ALL WARS...

Why Does My HEART Feel So Bad http://youtu.be/YwtWyN2P_Bk

#TRUMANILATS#

COLD WAR - INTERCONTINENTAL WMD BUILDUP...

God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters http://youtu.be/dWfRfZB6VPE

MULTIPLE GLOBAL WARS - MODERN WARFARE FROM ABOVE...

Lonely Soul http://youtu.be/5TSH6OmO-Dw

D.C.~#♥♥♥♥♥UTIN#~KREMLIN

•••••

2017-03-20 17.05.08.jpg

"Welcome to Biggies...Boyz..."

2017-03-20 17.02.42.jpg

Empty My Hands http://youtu.be/OazUWut9xew

In My HEART http://youtu.be/jNjQICmRvlc

imagesKYQ5BGPA.jpg

Va-Ti-Can (1929) / The Holy See (Back To Antiquity)

In Earth 'as it is' In Heaven http://youtu.be/UvEhg4B3CGY

Va-Ti-Can'T!? / The Holy See!? ~Judication

In Earth, The HEART Of Us http://youtu.be/70hviwRtBKA

VA-TI-WON'T!!...The Holy Seen!! ~Adjudication

For The Love Of $$ http://youtu.be/Ll3uipTO-4A POV•ERTY

•••••

HOLY SACRED
    large (4)-1.jpg
    HI~(ERA)•(ARC)•(CHI)~HI

The 4th, The 5th, The Minor Fall, The Major Lift

HEART WORKS http://youtu.be/oHMmtqKgs50

Where Feet May Fail http://youtu.be/Nz3_6QPl6VM

Be The One http://youtu.be/OHetWA5iFA0

When It's Cold http://youtu.be/dTtFIL6LHLw

Wait For Me http://youtu.be/zKTwvqR6BiI

2017-03-20 16.58.38.jpg

Spring Has Sprung

"IT" Ain'T Us ... "IT'S" The Fvkin' Banks
    Last edited by Timothy; 21st March 2017 at 03:31 PM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast