Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Last edited by Timothy; 6th February 2017 at 08:29 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Learning to be Alone ... With God.

In 2014 I was outright informed, "You will learn to be alone...whether you like it or not."

Under protest, I took this as a threat. Though I have for sometime...now...come to understand that arrival to be unavoidably 'as it is'.

One in the hand is better than two in the bush. Two down (et)and One to Go.

Two Palletes: The Bush (et)and The Hand

Not the hand you are dealt, but rather, the hand that deals. Not making deals, but dealing with come What!? may. Well ReMembered...so have I...In The Name...Come, for The Name remains to stay The Same.

I do appreciate all That Patience That has been/IS/shall be...given for Au'NaTural Me. Is at all times...most surely humbling.

Rome wasn't built in a day (et)and (as far as the east is from the west) Rome did split in two; yet as controversially stated, Rome fell in A Day.

Will "It" Go Round In Circles http://youtu.be/maKvxkYTMe0

ReMember The Old...THAT...(before time's tale could gossiply be told to tell the TATTlingTail)...IS...Always, Forever, Eternal...Whispering...TAT TVAM ASI...

Nothing From Nothing http://youtu.be/oqJAuZdr1yA

231 11X21 Ze-rOe-d In...The Sum of the Parts ... The Gate

232 ...Let There Be Light...

233 The Tree of Life ... The Whole

hINd-sight IS 20|20

To under-stand What!? be-hind You...IS|O|IS...to know THAT which be-fore Thou...ArtFully Stands.

I was In-Wardly Ahungered For God...My God...THOU THAT ART-Fully Of ReMemBrance... Kind-Lovingly Wrangled Me Right In...Just To Of My Given Self...Turn Me Freely Out.

Lovers On The Sun http://youtu.be/EpbjEttizy8

Medicinepaint-horse-rolling-15608887-1-1.jpgHat
    Last edited by Timothy; 6th February 2017 at 11:45 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

IO became J That the father (et)and I are One. Re-JOICE

To know what is coming...tis no wonder the talk of plucking nn cutting, to cast/make "it"...insure "it's" working out to "It is finished", playing upon they that could very well have super-ceded (further hijacked) the out-come. This was grouped team-work all the way, that need not ob-session for held unforgiving blame. To dupe [to have duped] the very hijacked sky...Lo Behold...tit for tat fulfilled shall also fade away.

Yet there is talk of betrayal, talk to Peter of his three times of denial...talk of another...Judas. Fore-given that all were chosen/given as they are ... by the father. Furthermore, That to sit right nn left is to the father's fore-sight having fore-chosen/given. What of the three accompanying the Transfiguration...along with the two having shown.

Six One Way ... Half A Dozen Another

John reports, "love thee one another..."

Paul reports, "I sent two..."

Always an out-witting of self-fasifying powers at large, like Jacob outwitting the father with-holding from him his promised bride. Yet, he still afrighted in the run...to his brother's welcome ...or... not. The God of Jacob ... Love Never Fails 1Corinthians 13:8

But For The O
    Five candles Preview.jpg
    In The Hand

Friend -or- Foe (et)and Love Thine Enemy

SPEED
    2017-02-06 04.27.54-1.jpg
    GOD'S

The Hand Is Quicker Than The Eye

2017-02-02 20.27.30.png

Heart Centered

Pitch (et)and Yaw
    2017-02-02 20.28.44.png
    Eh Pivotal Point Yeh

Up...Up (et)and A Way

Con't...
    Last edited by Timothy; 7th February 2017 at 10:12 PM.

What am writing about?

I'm writing about Spirit...unqualified and unquantified, examined thru the eyes of curious childlike fascination...awe nn wonder. No child does anything from reason, yet there is always reasonable out-come.

To be clear, unencumbered by...pre-meditations.

I was on a running horse that went left, my body went right as I'd falsely determined that the horse was going right. As I was sweeping down...passing the right side of the horse's head...my weight full in the right stirrup, butt and all out of the saddle, while still running leftward the horse dropped his head, swooped up under my torso, lifted me up and back into the saddle, where I as quickly regained my full composure. Never lost a stride. Don't sound like much of a ta-doo, but the laws of nature gave way to spirited intervention. Observers were in disbelief even as they'd witnessed. Me...well any doubts I'd had that could've gave way to false-determination...were gone, and a deeper trust was born.

I learned that the spirit is always moving between the horse's ears, and my heart horizontally aligns with those ears, my weight/burden become accompanied with the horse, the nature of the horse is BOSS, mine is only BOSS in as much as I am heart aligned with the spirit. The spirit with my heart charges me to join nature's as one head, that when I look to where I am going, the spirited whole looks, simultaneously as in the same manner...the horse and I are going the same way. Why the heart and not the head. My pivoting vertical is the hearts aligned, as my burden becomes one with the horse, yet again the horse's heart is BOSS as it leads mine as it's own...even as it's own is mine being led.

What about a non-sentient ride? From the atoms on up to the fac-similed material ride...there is the two natures of speech that pon aligning up...may become aligned.

What is the nature most easily shared...Body Language. What is a Body...if not first a language of body that the Embodied pair up within "it's" parts nn parcels...as it were...being as One?

Simile - a figure of speech involving the comparison of One thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more empathic/vivid.

Is then...all nature/s...first the language of body to-ward [even us-ward] a body of language? Body Language...Empathic nn Vivid...Spirited.

One wonders at such wonders.

○●○●○●

Gospel of Thomas 29

Jesus states:

a "If the flesh came into existence for the sake of the spirit, it is a miracle."

b "But if the spirit came into existence for the sake of the body, it is a miracle of miracles."

c "But for myself (?), I am amazed at how this great wealth has come to dwell in this poverty (world)."

○●○●○●

The heart feeds itself first, before ever anything else becomes fed. The world wherein all is led head first into (?), makes last the silenced heart's lead.

How may there be men in this world, when it is a mother's touch that prepares the nature of a boy toward his rightful receivership into manhood. Look now...seeing that we've all come to damn near losing what is a woman, for she too is lost within our world where untouched masculinity reigns over her's... silenced as our beginning...to us having ergone...feathering out in our misled unnatured ends...

Good News IS....this means that we all are well within our beginning/woman THAT unsilenced...asserts the one nn only natural lead.

Leviticus 19:18

Touch is our first Voice. What does your first voice in/of/for You...feel to Speak?

Enraged to-ward Outrage...

Rage covers Anger...Anger masks Hurt...Hurt Shrouds The Heart like moths swarming the lamp's strangled light into silence.

Let your voice from within shed light into our darkened nature. Forgiveness...even as this time our's...is to us all...the fore-given beginning....
    Last edited by Timothy; 8th February 2017 at 09:44 AM.

Re: read this in code.

Last edited by Timothy; 8th February 2017 at 05:25 PM.

Last edited by Timothy; 9th February 2017 at 05:01 AM.

I can't argue with the term "swapna", but I'm definitely not "somnambulic clairvoyant".

Here's a quote about our co-world, "We are players in a zero-sum game.". John Nash

Here's another like it: Spirit az light. having sight/vision from our soul, seeing (all senses sensing datum) through the sensa lense of our body. Incorruptible Innocence

Sounds complicated...yup. Adapting to that sensa lense is a hum-dinger, for our world' of worlds has much within which to abide by...given to wherein one uncommonly arrives...plus realizing that what is humanly satisfactory and unsatisfactory for any one in as much as is commonly acceptable mutual-treatment is the very same for us all.

There is justifiable fear in us all, but more importantly...there is in each of us a wild thing within every one...Us.

Therefore, even as pure is purely purified (Oneness @ Home), justification (not taming) is the must, that in our going~>sanctification...of your own individual free will...Comes. Thrice

Ergo, the question: By What!? sensa is the lense of our body's language?

Datum is a starting point whereof is retrievable data which wherein...lies along the way. Datum - give, something given; the fore-given •~>........Answers...

It's hard to convey the mysteriousness of our co-mystery. The diverse variances within the scope of our humanness co-create quite the odds against us. Yet, the trans-relatives within our given skews upon divinity...do not in any way, fashion or form give way to diversely varying divinities. To say THAT Divinity is Divinity as Spirit is Spirit as Soul is Soul as Earth is Earth as Sky is Sky....ad infinitum. All things within everything do not change because of our diverse variances of humanness worked/working out as our co-world. Thusly, evening out the odds thrice over.

Those three Magi concluded to be such...not because they knew each other, but rather, because they all three aspectually understood and uniquely knew the same One God/Divinity...which in turn immediately led them (as The Well-Rounded-Cencus) together upon their' One Pilgrimaged Pro-Visional Task under the same One Shining Star...Christ as Human is Human.

P.S. I ain't no one's -or- no thing's hand puppet. We all put our pants on nn take 'em off in the same manner.
    Last edited by Timothy; 10th February 2017 at 01:32 PM.

SaMeCh ... Samech Mem Kaph

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    SaMeCh ... Samech Mem Kaph
    Nice! where/ why did you learn this (these letters in Hebrew)? Kabbalah?
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

SaMeCh ... Samech Mem Khaf

My god...the task of unfolding such a letter as is this...and conveying in literal terms.

8265684_f260.jpg

Unfortunate "Of Worldly" Terms: default, failure to, revert, return to ?

2017-02-14 13.20.16.jpg

O' Death...but for (Our) The Miracle...Truth

NUN SAMECH
    010nes010.gif
    ......NES......

SAIL http://youtu.be/kygxzjQVtQo Windfull

God supports the fallen...NUN...Vital Spirit (which cannot be understood as referring to the physical side of a psychophysical Pair).

Broken Road http://youtu.be/sdxRgYLo870

Note: I abstractually recognized "this" way back when...so long ago...within the I Ching 8X8. Then much later ...more concretely...in time within Pythagorean Theorums~>Euclidean Geometrics.

Anashem...Towering Spire...To Rise Up...Stand (Mast/Main Sail)

Words fail me...when within the unfolding of every letter the In-Dwelling Truth, let alone the word-age in "It's" mis-under-stood (Dia-Spor-ic Lin-Guist-ic) EnTireTi...Spec-*If*-ics...playing out thru time...thru us. Us = Time = Us (*If God Is Willing*)

Have A Little Faith In Me http://youtu.be/OE85celTyZ8

I feel like a naked innocent child standing in my new birthday sandals holding my stringed balloon...about to let her float into the winds up on high..she disappearing into her nethers....tied to her...strung...Our Pairing's Re-Membered message, !!!!!Let Freedom Ring!!!!!

images (99)-1-1.jpg
    2017-02-14 14.15.00.jpg
    2017-02-14 14.15.50.jpg

Before Man ever stood under setting sail, I remember three eagles. One the Mother just higher than her fledgeling eagle caught up and taken aloft upon the father's very backed lift as she'd shoved her babe out of the high nest....her head/eye watchingly aligned with eaglet'heart as he spiralling out of control plummeted ground-ward...he (though in his panic) trying to take wing upon the air. Under him the father with his crowned head pressing upward against the Eagles heart...slowing the fall to-ward increasing eaglet's panicked attempts. "HE SHALL KNOW"...That he the winged...flies...

So the Mem Sofit is a pictorial of that spiralling eaglet born to fly...yet totally spiralling down-ward in a state of panic. She a-wing is watchfully above , He a-wing supportively below. Up Up nn Away

FLY http://youtu.be/ZkzxSJCeuh4 On the Wind...Soar

Con-Spiring to In-Form Me...decades ago...I was revealed this very out-playing truth. I was in a clearing upon a high hilltop...just over the treeline was a young eagle on the wing floating in stillness upon the upward spiralling heat vortex which it's mother had already taken high aloft. His pitiful crys like a child's insecurity mocking his own fulness of abilities floating him airborne.

I could barely see her high up position, but I could hear her combating retorts...C'Mon Baby...lift upon the air's supportive heat vortex.

Ahhh...he would not..frozen in position of frightened height as it were...already, his awkward shown as he tilted winged horizontal back nn forth to hold his ever potent station.

Suddenly...from on high...she folded up her wings to fall like a rock...plummeting to his frozen position. As she fell closer that I could see her...her feathers were tearing aloose fluttering loudly at the airspeed of her quickly tumbling freefall.

I asked myself, how is it that she from so high above accurately pinpointed her folded-up fall to beset her unfolded self exactly upon his frozen position.

With a thunderous clap upon the air catching her unfolding wingedness up...she but a few feet above...open winged...perfectly slid alongside her Baby...and with THAT he along her side...they two rose to the occasion high aloft...disappearing from sight.

Tis by Will...Skill is already potently present awaiting willed availing moment...

Ever Present Divine Providence In nn Of Our Pre-Positional Being Claiming Us Readied...Three of MEM to In-Sure Us...each in every of One Body.

For *the one* He upholds is *the one* above him (et)and *the one* above him is *the one* She from above watches over.

Fore/For *the one* is *the way*, *the truth* and *the life*...always in want, forever of need and eternally loved

...eye~>heart<~crown...

"My hope is in God", but what is your wanting faith, to wherein love thru your's of needful hope might as You, even Me...give Sur-RendeRing Answer!?

2017-02-14 16.25.14.jpg

Snake/s in the Grass http://youtu.be/2jMJGrv23vo Re-Member THAT.

59eb659db9f22dbf46e8a6ce5d3c2d8d.jpg

Being FREEDOM from hopes and fears,

Garuda

Straight The F*ck Up http://youtu.be/GDDW7mgy7nI

2017-02-14 17.55.31.jpg
    2017-02-14 17.55.14.jpg

One Tree of Life•One Life Is Many•One Tree of Lives

Where two, even three, are gathered to with-in my name, there I AM.

Happy St. Valentine's Day ... Thank you Chaucer
    Last edited by Timothy; 15th February 2017 at 01:24 PM.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast