Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

I'm really turned on by the new Pope. He recognizes that within our global world God is revealing extreme presence within our extremely distressed time. No longer retiring to that private chamber where talks with "god" inacted causal decisions that effected our co-world in non-kindloving Godly ways befitting of that most apparent emergent growing acceptance and tolerance outwardly mandated of God toward relieving each in every of One...Bodily concerned.

Avraham...8th Day - http://youtu.be/8ictNrbAFu8

The Lord's is the earth (et)and its fullness, the world (et)and all its peoples. ~ Psalm 24 in the Christian Bible ; Psalm 23 in keeping with original Judaic referencing.

The Earth hosts Our World, The Fullness hosts Our Peoples.

Each (et)and every of One...Body Of.

Hear! O' Yisrael, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One.

The Lord of Hosts...Thusly declared within the leading verse of that Psalm quoted above.

Yet, let us not per-adventure forget to re-member that each in every is to within themselves hosted within their given uniquely individual human body/temple; (et)and that without to within to without yet again...thou art very much interweaved of warp (et)and woof through (et)and throughout that TAPESTROPHIC fullness hosting us all a body of...even as each of a personally charged body themself standing in BE, that furthermore this world that of our touching now fain...as well of the Earth hosted BE.

Now each unto every on the morrow: Either To Be or Not To Be is neither choice toward per-adventered preambling nor given to the idle that that ruliness hosting should of cause the totality of our Being...Be aught effected.

If it is to your false understanding...that even as we of our wills continue to destroy one another's in dividuated bodies, that to Us All is to within our entire gatheredness vainly availed, to destroy our entire body of or that which host our entirety of being, then you are entirely undone of your own personal recognizance...to at all in vain....do.

Being is not Vanity (et)and Vanity is not Being

If Everything Concerning The Day to day Being Is 1000/1, then surely in our very present today within motion 1/1000@1000/1 The Day Be; even still 1000/1@1/1000 of Two together Being gathered...Stand Face To Face Union Being... Peniel.

To distantly efface the odds against alone (et)and even still face to face...to with...be faced.

Turning the inside out THAT the outside in IS.

Whereof (et)and Therein Be the difference twain the living (et)and the indifference twixt the dead.

Yet, of difference are not the living in Sameness together delivered?

Yet, indifference are not the dead of sameness dividingly into misled?

For even at two army's meeting of kith & kin against with two commanders in their rears, were not pon the line battle drawn...Arjuna nn Krishna re-forming union to/two/too their peace with in.

In this very day...
    Our hours be as 24/24,000
    Our minutes be as 1,440/1,440,000
    Our seconds be as 86,400/86,400,000

But let us not forget to re-member The Living One. That in the battles midst...our peace therein twain union ever be, as if an ordered mounting chaos twixt...be leaped into the sea.

When you realize what behind you being...is, then what before you standing IS to/two/too...You known.

Surmounted Burgeonous Adversaries...get Thee behind Me.

FOECUNDITATIS ... Fertile For Peace

24,000/24@24/24,000
    1,440,000/1,440@1,440/1,440,000
    86,400,000/86,400@86,400/86,400,000

Not by the 2nd, not by the Mi-nute, but only by TheDay @ Hand, of 24@24 a One with in peaced out, 25 above (et)and beyond our to day...even presently Be...Our Beloved Reverie.

For if The Day with in to day Is, where is our peaceful promised future, but having come to greet this very day @ Hand to meet (et)and walk with us long the peace filled readied way. 25

You do The after math, see for your Self where The Hour in the beginning wrested dwells. Matt. 24:36

How be it...God made light, when God is light (et)and in him is no darkness at all?

And God said, let there be light (et)and there was light.

vayo'mer 'Elohim, yehi 'or et vayehi 'or

In the beginning was the Word (et)and the Word was with God (et)and the Word was God.

Are we not all borne in the womb, all birthed of the Mother, all to open our lighted eyes light out-filling in light of bended knees begging reason, all pon a world already stablished, all our feet to hit the ground running, all to never catch nor caught, but a brevity all set at naught.

Where am I @? I am within my Self @ Me.

EmeT...the untranslatable et that indicates heaven and earth co-dwell with in the word create...is @ me in the twain, that if I stop....look and listen...crossing the street...re-missful tragedy goes reason-ably missing.

As in the word KaBuKi dwells....Song Dance Art

Where Feet May Fail - http://youtu.be/Nz3_6QPl6VM

For in a truth, I had no time to be afrighted of fierce facade, for girlish giggles uncontained shed light of her else light refrained.

Yet all around us light fullfilled, that naught a shadow gained, heard of her behind "it" thus revealed, that all the light from her is reigned.

As even himself sit pon my left, drew back with overwhelming smile, as at my end, rod in hand, shoved "it" write with in his face a wile.

Was I ridiculously funny or were I in sore eye's the sight to see.

Love...Reign O'er Me - http://youtu.be/FxKsVDWcoEg

Yahi

Thirsting for your drink Baby, awaiting to with...in you...again be you...my home.
    Last edited by Timothy; 2nd August 2016 at 01:32 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

There is the Life:

August 18th 2016: A Thursday...Beginning of year #2. Strangely enough just as year #1 began in precisely the same manner on August 18th 2015....a Tuesday.

Dates... always as anniversaries ... time is not traveled ... time is inwardly negotiated to then be outwardly lived.

It is said that an addict inwardly relapses at a prior distance from their then guaranteed following/arriving physical action of outward relapse.

True to form that future arrivals follow upon present inward manifests. Like a preconceived grocery list being met; like full term pregnant potential reaching it's manifested potentiality. A travel voucher redeemed...destination Me.

I am not who I was on August 18th 2015; I have no idea as to whom I am enprocess of being from August 18th 2016 - 17 .

I will be What I will be. Yet...I am always nonnegotiably Me...That Me conceived to Be just a little over 5 years ago of August in 2011...Alive nn Living.

More often than not...I am filled with chagrin.
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th September 2016 at 05:37 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Hi Tim,
    I might be obstucting myself, I hope it is not the same as obstructing the Justice.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

My friend, in all self honesty, the world within which we all find ourselves ... overrun with injustice ... is our personal reflection tracking back to each of us ... revealing deep seated embedded injustice in that obstruction of being in our own way.

Violence deeply originates within each...wherein an undeniable human denies their humanous. Therein having personally denied the very premise from which a to which might arrive ...is humanous slain on the field of our embattled collective morrow to come.

For in our humanous is our worthiness and our deservedness already claimed, as within THAT ... first place we'd never secondarily come up, all of us at last being right exactly where we are to begin with.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it must be a duck. Yet, then again, the ugly duckling found itself a Swan in the undeniable deeds having already come to be...az THAT finished.

Gospel of Thomas sayings: 87, 112

Tat Tvam Asi ... Ishvara

Thusly, it is written. And the Lord took captivity captive.

Look out standing before You @ Your past caught up. Even still, be still & know, that when you realize what behind you is...then standing before you...face to face...is of no mystery what-so-ever. 20|20 ... Love filled eyes ... the ayes have "it" ... Sorrow (et)& Joy

Cruise - http://youtu.be/bmZ9xRO7M9M

Vivrant Thing - http://youtu.be/hYTjBhplTGY

Five Twenties an Hundred Be, Yet, whether revealing as (This) more or as (THAT) nonetheless...Tis The King's Highway All The Way...Kind-Lovingly Throughed.

hwy55_type4.jpg

Gettin' Down...To/Two/Too Life...As It Is

There is The Life, (et)and there is THAT which Lives The Life. Be THAT! Gospel of Thomas saying: 29

Amazingly Be Amazed!

What is visional within the Beautific Vision? .... What is beautific vision without the Visional? Titus 1:15-16

Ref. Matt. 20:16
    Last edited by Timothy; 23rd July 2016 at 06:07 PM.

Hi Tim,
    Gospel of Thomas..?? Where do you find it?? It is not in the Bible??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Tim,
    Gospel of Thomas..?? Where do you find it?? It is not in the Bible??

Love
    ia
    Do you have computer access?? Local Library?? Bookstores?? Postal support??

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Do you have computer access?? Local Library?? Bookstores?? Postal support??
    Yes Tim I have both computer access, local library, bookstores...not sure of postal support though.

Thomas 114.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Yes Tim I have both computer access, local library, bookstores...not sure of postal support though.

Thomas 114.

Love
    ia
    Gospel of Thomas 114

So what does it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Gospel of Thomas 114

So what does it mean?
    You tell me??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

July 28th Thursday 2016 at 8:13 pm
    Staying in Ky. Longterm.

Elsewhere broken up.

July 31st, Sunday

Pride, Bitter Rage guarding over a lifetime of hurts, but for me to see her on tomorrow falling....pride will cost her most.

Being set at powerless thru this...I've felt the extreme bite of being helpless to her decisions...hell bent...on catastrophic ends.

My comment to her days ago, as I began to realize: "you will tame that rage of your's". Just looking at the very cost of this Rage that by the end of this day...spills into...???????????!!!!!!!!

A year ago...August 1st, having leased 12 months to rent, I moved into 68 Rad....

Out of that year Aug 1-July 31, I've spent 14 weeks (3,7,4) here in kentucky. There: 38 weeks or 266 days or 6384 hours or 383,040 minutes or 22,982,400 seconds...at my usual 68 hb/mn 24,514,560 heartbeats++.

Prior to that lease I'd stayed my first 5 days in a hotel, followed by the rest of July in a temporary empty apartment.

What started as a visit to let another know that I was very real, caring of their circumstances, and heavily concerned...given our shared conversations leading to the equally agreed upon visit....cascaded out thru 13 months.

And at the end of this day into tomorrow, having pridefully decided thru rage...Hurt self-forcedly walks right back into where I met her on the Monday morning of June 29th 2015.

Last night she called me with a request. Having not eaten for days, out of cigarettes , nothing but tap water...she asked if I'd call a store and have her readied list of needs delivered. This asked in tears while sitting with the same one she like to never broke free of, him having zero compunction to even suffice his own needs..much less her's. They roosting there within what I had provided. And yes, there were listed items particular to his needs as well.

Being like any other, I too am capable of being internally moved to violence. I'd like to thank very God Almighty that thru these last years of my own personal struggles, that God has Peaced out of me what would otherwise be loosed.

I called the store ordering the listed items (doubling her's) and had them delivered to 68 Rad...

She called me later on...thanking me, whereupon I shortly declared how I felt about her decision. She then told me her only other option that would keep her off the streets. Her male friend of 20+years offered her to come stay with him in his apartment, but in her words to me he'd told her, "but you are going to have to give me that ass". So she declined his offered option to again step out into being homeless.

I told her that she has a place in me, that though I am completely devastated, that if she should ever decide, that I am still here in our world for her, but I also declared that I've never been an option, am not an option, and will not be an option. That I with her...we are the painstaking plan that both of us together set forth upon.

Sad thing is...that plan was in every detail completely fulfilled in the...having come...month of June, opening up the road to a life unimaginable. Came right down to it, she ran back to the COMFORT of her past.

COMFORT...friend or foe?

All for naught?

The Heart of the Matter - Http://youtu.be/6YuOCM2V-Uk

Old saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make "it" drink. Arabians

Reminds me of a discussion with an Arab brother. He explained to me that I'd crossed a great desert, only to fall short, being in sight of the oasis I'd been coming to. But that in my condition, I had no further ability to go any farther and was finished.

My reply to the Arab brother, since you are here with me in my most desolate condition, I will kill you and take your apparent provisions and finish my course.

He heartily laughed. Then I said, unless of course you'd break out those beers from your ice chest and we celebrate our good deaths right here just short of our togethered mark.

To which, in honor...he agreed to. Yet he Himself had shortly walked to me from our very oasis.

Honor ... if death is not honored, then how is "it"...THAT...very life be honored.

I have seen our Oasis, therefore tis mine...as Promised.

And thereupon that memorial spot, a well was deeply dug, to the limited oasis "it's" self having dried up. Mirage

Where faith met love.

All for naught? No.

Moral of the story: To wherever you should find yourself having fallen JUST short...staring not upon the mark missed...to thereupon THAT spot...deeply dig.

Come as you are.

Well met.

Hope Springs Eternnal

Can You dig "it"?

The ♡ of the Matter - http://youtu.be/TyUcXzfNgqE

unnamed (41)-1.jpg

Because the flesh gets weak and the ashes will scatter.
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st July 2016 at 07:31 PM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast