Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Don't try to hold on?..let it go?..
    Yes, let "it" go. Yes. Oh god...

Thanks Susan
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

What if...two by two...as if two rings around us ... earth ... suddenly had gone away... leaving us ... earth ... within that ring ... having been 3rd...now all way round us...earth.

What if...to within said surprize ... many voices clamored without anywhere to be ... leaving the one voice awaiting a silence ... until the one voice even had to face that groaning and travailing silence long endured ... such that taking the one voice to speak was as big a leap of faith as you or I would faithfully face ... such that the image and we in the image are as one and same. In The Silence

What if...we clamoring realized that to us all now ... is to as well take our one voice in that greater leap of faith bigger than is each alone.

What if...assurance is...being that it is done...that we also...may assuredly get our's done.

If...not now, when?

Pray for Turkey.

cbd54788fd6161567116066aba0f872c.jpg

Last edited by Timothy; 17th July 2016 at 02:49 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    "If" ... the scariest damn word of all...

Tim, I cant read the highlightened text at all...even if I make the text bigger it will be so blurred that I can´t read it...can you please write it out??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Tim,
    post #62...are you reffering to the "box" lines disapearing?? are you becoming more free...or are you sensing some protection disapearing..as i did some years ago...some alien Group whoms apeareances I was so afraid of..so I had to sit with closed eyes when they did speak to me...they did tell me they are now leaving earth...is it something like this you are refering too??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Tim,
    post #62...are you reffering to the "box" lines disapearing?? are you becoming more free...or are you sensing some protection disapearing..as i did some years ago...some alien Group whoms apeareances I was so afraid of..so I had to sit with closed eyes when they did speak to me...they did tell me they are now leaving earth...is it something like this you are refering too??

Love
    ia
    As a child in the womb is protected, in being born is traumatized, in acclimation seeks succor.

But #62 isn't about me per se, as it is about us all...our very present predicament.

Gotta get 3D...raise the Baby up to the Sky.

38961503-Happy-family-together-parents-with-their-little-child-at-sunset-Father-raising-baby-up-.jpg

Fly - http://youtu.be/ZkzxSJCeuh4

Children of the Earth & Sky

Even as I sit here replying to you, waves of agonizing sorrow a taking Me, am I as good as dead, for alive and well...another more time the second felt?

In The Silence - http://youtu.be/dvv3m3rjnRI

How many times the how many times how many? Going down ... Getting low ... Re up ping

Sounding the silence ...gelatinous head... hearing to see...listening...eyeing the floor...getting to the bottom of "it"...praying...to seize upon the sleep dwelling answer...to oil up...battle a frayed....a hungerred for flavored salty air...a buoyant driven...to these fires unquenchable...BLASTING...BE. Love ... Ref. Matt. 5:13

2016-07-18 00.11.40.jpg

Carpe Diem Quam Minimum Credula Postero

2016-07-18 00.18.35.jpg

Quietus
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th July 2016 at 04:15 AM.

IA, the writing is IF by Rudyard Kipling. The highlight is circumstantially present, not of my particular pointing to within the given image below. Kizmet

Tim,

Love
    ia
    AI,

Time constrained today, will write reply, please be patient to the finish outcome, sometimes before I'm done writing I get quoted midstream....

Box lines refer to a 2D view, which being 2D are not real at all. Difference between Tiffany's schematic for a ginormous ornate chandelier and the hanging chandelier.

For we are not here as mindless children stuck at connect the dots modality! Rather we have come to, arrived...whereupon "whatever it" was (though it ever was) is....NOT...subject to further connectionary malformations "teaming" malfunctions inwardly usward.

Freedom? Oh Lord...one is either free or one is not, yet how is one free if all are NOT? Of FREE there are none...not one, yet ONE is free. Unlike the Titanic, the navi-gating Captain@TheWheel disallows all "posits" disastrously set...of man or "otherwise". This meaning either on deck or toward Earthship...altogether.

"Alien" is best the "term" that we as human needs be reflectively applying toward ourselves, for Lo...whereupon this deck collectively working out...is our HUMANITY!? The worst being "they claiming" a "false sovereignty" via connect the dot schemes. Woe to "they" that have misled and/or yet mislead THAT.

Unseen Gangplank, for whom there IS coming usward of our re-turning today? For no one ever saw, nor ever will, but what our delivered today within The Day will see to have (et)and to hold.

Time is Happening. Beyond The Day's today, where is your yesterday's tomorrow's...but here now altogether present?

download (2).png

Understand. Even as all (stationary) within today of Motion moves usward on the morrow, even tomorrow Usward comes. As to say THAT within James (The Day) all Rests, and are "they" already Arrested. Hear

Yet...Lo! The Cross remains O'pen! How Be "It"!?

If "IT" is a "one"s" or "severally" to as "they" have the "set" of "can't beat em...join em"....Woe.

unnamed (32)-1.jpg
    Patience

Hell hath no fury like a Woman scorned.

And have I blistered...been and be...for YOU. Your Hearted Me...Covered in nn of You. Yet, from within out nn out within...You...I do!...heartedly cover.

unnamed (35)-1.jpg
    Hebrews 11:1

O' Captain, My Captain! The ONE Voice...

God is a Woman.

FareWellToArms

Veracity? Choose...of your own hearted accord...Choose. Yes! Yes! ... Nay! Nay!

Waver "NOT"

Yes! Yes! ... ♡Certitudinal♡

"They" can kill me, but "they" cannot keep Me..."Dead".

"It's" Jacked Up ... So Spare Me ... With The Tired

Point being, THAT ONE is Free, (et)and All needs be...IS to remember to realize as each in everY of One...in The Day's today....present freedom is at hand.

Carpe Diem Quam Minimum Credula Postero

Victory Spirit Peace ... VVV ... Ya' ako V

May our yesterday's handed over Be... rest in Peace today.

May our today restfully coming ... of the Spirit...motioned Be ... Yes Yes.

May Victory established ever Be delivered ... on the morrow ... coming.

Am I crazy? Hell Yes I'm crazy! Bout You...Heaven's Yes...Ever (et)and Anon...

Live! As You ... always coming to your Self...twice usward ... IS.

All in The Day's works. All Way Finished ... As It Is

Faith is patience with mystery.(R.Rohr)Its the willingness to abide in a place that you don't fully understand.

What You have given you are fore-getting.

What You give you re-membered will be given.

Gifts on the morrow Usward gifting.

Good Day ... Love.IS.Enough ...

Tim

P.S. Have You had quite enough ... Yet?

I have... though Yet saying, I do. She says, I do. Beyond THAT together all way Coming, where needs be word, but that language alone... The Body Of in the silence thoroughly speaking. Pure Worship

Come down to where I Am ... Living.

I'm Broken Hearted,

Av
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th July 2016 at 06:37 PM.

I do not channel. I say what I say.Converse

"They" say that I am not like "Them", that because I do not see as "they" see, then I without vision am blind. What is Vision?

I say this on that, THAT when all, the body of at once sees, then surely I too see.

I say that on this, that the turtles shall feast upon the hare's eyes.

Have you not looked to see farther, that "they" having seen, now having become blinded, shall down the road beseech for their lost sight, that the throngs of children will of their sight protest, saying no. Yet, look...how even all is not in all...lest even they of their sight re-turned...as well...be, (et)and THAT IS ALL.

Yuma
    Last edited by Timothy; 21st July 2016 at 05:05 AM.

Hi Tim,
    Of course you channel, from where do you think your thoughts come from...I believe they come from our HS or from the realms where all information and knowledge is floating around and we get in touch with....

Love
    ia

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    I do not channel. I say what I say.Converse

"They" say that I am not like "Them", that because I do not see as "they" see, then I without vision am blind. What is Vision?

I say this on that, THAT when all, the body of at once sees, then surely I too see.

I say that on this, that the turtles shall feast upon the hare's eyes.

Have you not looked to see farther, that "they" having seen, now having become blinded, shall down the road beseech for their lost sight, that the throngs of children will of their sight protest, saying no. Yet, look...how even all is not in all...lest even they of their sight re-turned...as well...be, (et)and THAT IS ALL.

Yuma
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Hi Tim,
    Of course you channel, from where do you think your thoughts come from...I believe they come from our HS or from the realms where all information and knowledge is floating around and we get in touch with....

Love
    ia
    I disagree.

What is intelligence? What is not intelligence?

As a reduction toward realizing oneself "its" important to let go of beliefs in the unexplainable. If it can't be explained then there's sure sign to me that I'm singularly capable of being the explanation for it. Where is it anyways, if not for myself.

Lots of people have fine beliefs, refining them along the way, accessorizing their war-drobe that would reveal whom they are to others.

Does their conduct reveal their character, their character reveal the more than apparent beliefs.

We are just a wee bit more than a dressed up Halloween masquerade party.

I saw a young man dressed in gold spun threaded clothes. So what?

Gimme Blue Jeans ... Denim...
    Last edited by Timothy; 21st July 2016 at 04:51 PM.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast