Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Yes Tim I have both computer access, local library, bookstores...not sure of postal support though.

Thomas 114.

Love
    ia
    Gospel of Thomas 114

So what does it mean?
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Gospel of Thomas 114

So what does it mean?
    You tell me??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

IA,

I don't reckon anyone can tell another. It's up to the reader to see what "it" personally means to them.

You conveyed the entirety of ACIM, no one asked you to explain "it's" non-biblical un-canonized texts into your own terms.

Yet, you felt very passionately to have made "it" your personal mission to at least convey the given content. Well done.

There is plenty set upon the table, from which to eat toward satiating one's constituent body. Digestion

Spoon fed from small Gerber jars requires another whom is quite unable to feed themself.

Beyond that, is the mutual respect to allow them that can feed themselves...to have done do...to do so...to see to continue doing so.

I can explain what gravy and biscuits taste like, but another will not know unless they themself have tasted. Then of course they may disagree in our comparison. I might say yummy...they might exclaim YUCK.

Any way da hu, your particular question ... to me tastes like ....

Taijitu_polarity.jpg
    Taijitu

But what does that mean?

Jesus intimated, there are only Brothers and Mother (Discipleship). But does that disregard or disrespect the apparent Sister/Woman? Look at Matt. 12:46-50...apparently the father doesn't deny daughters/sisters, in that neither son nor daughter is the personage, naturally being human gender as it is. Luke 8:21

What does it mean, that God is no respector of persons?

What of the Trinity ... or Triune Familial God?

Why does a Native American Plain's Indian male commit to Sundance, while females not allowed to enter the Circle may go round after round...twixt the Arbored onlookers and the Circling perimeter?

What of the woman and her issue of blood, that all grace fleeing...left, in having merely touched the hem of his garment?

Does not the Sky carry the water and Mankind carry the blood?

Yet without question, pon Earth ... life giving ... both water & blood ... freely flow. Mother ~ Our never sleeping answer, and the vine grapes...gifting the palette of palate cleansing wine. Swallow Back

May I not fix my plate with say, ... Spanish rice, Greek salad, a fish taco filled with fresh cod caught in the Atlantic off New England, with some Asian hot sauce?

Our's is a bazaar world, to say the least..."it's" bizarre.

2016-07-24 17.44.11.jpg
    2016-07-24 17.48.13.jpg

When the answer lies asleep within the question, wake the question up by asking yourself first....looking into "it" toward formulating a/the basis of/upon which...any question that beyond yourself might be asked. Mutual Dialogue Reaches Mutual Understanding
    Last edited by Timothy; 24th July 2016 at 11:49 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

The proper course of this thread: Dreamy's Beau...is to convey that though I would have ... I cannot have what I want...what I need ... that myself as human might begin to rightful humanly feel what life truly offers.

But what can I give, but to openly everybit display that which human struggles for within the constant contradictions beset upon our deeper most spirited humanness.

What good a conscience come to bear when all livelihood be lost in/to the/that listening to "it"?

140eeae0a992a7ffb9394959ac36f490.jpg

Taken up? "It's" run out of run.

To come down? If not now, when...

Time's Up. The whole is more than the sum of it's parts.
    Last edited by Timothy; 25th July 2016 at 04:56 AM.

Hi Tim,
    To #79 your answere was hurtful to me, I just seeked contact to you...
    To "81 I just wanted to show you that I had found the Writings of Thomas gospel and the 114 was the last one in what I did found to be Thomas gospel.
    Nothing more, sorry for bothering you.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Tim,
    To #79 your answere was hurtful to me, I just seeked contact to you...
    To "81 I just wanted to show you that I had found the Writings of Thomas gospel and the 114 was the last one in what I did found to be Thomas gospel.
    Nothing more, sorry for bothering you.

Love
    ia
    Your apology is accepted. Though I can only say, that your imaginings/assumptions founding your apology are as vague as are your previous replies also having had little or nothing more to go on ... leading up to your above unnecessary apology.

As I do recall, that over the years we have been unnecessarily delivered right here before. Based upon that too, like I previously stated, I accept your current apology along with your delivery requirement to have once again "pointedly" apologized.

I do understand from my own unique body of hurt, that one is hard tasked to freely experience through the necessity of practiced detachment from one's predispositional body of hurt within a text bound social format. Otherwise we are quickly delivered to within a pointing "you're "it"" game of tag.

Unbotherably,

Tim ... Neither I nor You are "it".
    Last edited by Timothy; 25th July 2016 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Your apology is accepted. Though I can only say, that your imaginings/assumptions founding your apology are as vague as are your previous replies also having had little or nothing more to go on ... leading up to your above unnecessary apology.

As I do recall, that over the years we have been unnecessarily delivered right here before. Based upon that too, like I previously stated, I accept your current apology along with your delivery requirement to have once again apologized.

I do understand from my own unique body of hurt, that one is hard tasked to freely experience through the necessity of practiced detachment from one's predispositional body of hurt within a text bound social format. Otherwise we quickly deliver ourselves to a "you're "it"" game of tag.

Unbotherably,

Tim
    Tim,
    Do you know from or to what level your answere are delivered??

I have this problem what do make me frustrated often and it leads me to become mute, and when it happens mostly I do not respond and if I respond it will be like the last dialog....and the many question is raised inside of me...why did I ask....was it to have contact only....or did I hope my energy will be read and I will be provided with an answere what I lack about me or do I hope to be able to read the energy what is coming towards me what the sender do not know...as you can see how tangeled the wires are....so what can I do more than appologize for me not understanding me how can I ask others to understand me?? Is it even doable??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Thing is IA, I do understand. You neither have been nor are you of any bother at all.

What I write in here, being acutely human, comes from Me.

We all got our hurt, and in that common truth is our empathically borne mutual sorrow that may to our joy override what one persons hurt (even our own) out-seeking sympathizers and/or scape goats...may again hurts give way to.

Most of what we do is unawares to us, of innocense, yet out-delivering would seem as if "it" is purposefully driven.

I believe in Us, and not what behind any of Us would on the most obvious out-set seem to be. Us is, even we are, Wholly Capable. Ekyeh Mah Ekyeh

What is God is face to face with Us first...being very Us if we will. Then and only then ... upon Our own given willingness ... may God through Us ... clearly be seen as Us being our very true Selves ... one another's given to be for one another... once and for all. Mercy Peace Love

You don't have to share with me your personal struggles here in the open. It's all good, we are good.

Is "it" Do-Able? I suggest that each in every of One is absolutely Be-Abled. From THAT...What on Earth being willfully withdrawn and/or withheld...Keeps Us everybit as the Sum..."undone". This, even as All IN ALL ... as it is ... was, is and ever shall be ... FINISHED. Matt. 5:18 ; John 5:5-9

Just as Y'hez'qel (Ha'Zaq-El) beyond seeing ... saw the "It is finished" Third Temple. John 19:28-30

Law(LoveXLight) = The Whole = One Body Of
    Last edited by Timothy; 25th July 2016 at 06:37 PM.

It would be that the shared time and plans associated elsewhere have abruptly come to ends. There was nothing I could do about it, taken to the bitter driven point of nearly having lost my abled joy.

I trustingly give it up to God. Watch over therein nn take care whereof ... That which I being powerless could not nn being helpless cannot.

Given the circumstances of my year long absent part, I am blessed to yet be able/allowed to remain in my ole Kentucky home.

Yes, I ask my Self, what kind of an arrogant ass am I? My Self for Me along side...answers, Yes.

I have come to my Self knowing Me. Possessing of a stupid love, but having love nonetheless.

Friends, there be our own demons roosting to within, when having alone awakened to they, be not afraid of being afraid, thus turning their tables over, for in the commerce of our fed fears be their only capitalizing power, even in as much as we of any numbered gatherance recon-vening might one another's fears reciprocally feed. God Alone with You....with Us.

Eva Tin Gon Ben Ari
    Last edited by Timothy; 26th July 2016 at 12:33 AM.

Oh the yo-yo-ing of this and that. Is over ... isn't over... nn I'm wishy washy to still yet a hardness set against me...that if can't have way on demand...there ain't a wish for the wash.

Said, "I did love you."
    Answered, yeah about 9 months ago, cuz the past months look like a "did not".
    Said, "I hate you."
    Answered, well if you're screaming that you must still love me.

I mean, it don't matter how old ya get folks...this kinda - breaking up/back together - bantering reduces ya to a pure-t-idjit.

I simply cannot foot any additional time elsewhere...there. Here is where I am, the road goes both ways.
    Last edited by Timothy; 27th July 2016 at 05:21 PM.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast