Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cannabis And Christianity/Judaism

Re: Cannabis And Christianity/Judaism

Trance was indeed used in early Christianity. It is mentioned a few times in the bible. Although as a modern Christian, I was never taught how to enter a trance, assuming the others even knew how to do it themselves.

As far as cannabis goes, if it was utilized I don't think it was used in the way people use it today (to get high) or at least that probably wouldn't have been encouraged. The Jews were all about self control, they would have been worse than w/e authoritative figure you'd come across today. For Christianity, one of the effects is setting yourself free from the influences that enslave you, and I can tell you from what I've seen so many times already, when people are wanting to get high they will go to any length to get more weed. I mean seriously you can waste your whole day hanging out with stoners trying to find some stash somewhere...

At any rate if it was important to Jews/Christians then you would still see it going on today. These aren't people who are going to just let something go. You're more likely to find instances where people obsess over a single thing taking it completely out of context...

marijuana name translated means magdalene the whore

i don't know why that's been translated as a whore because she wasn't

Jesus smoked the bush in a tent

What i know about marijuana is it grounds you into the moment slowing down time by grounding you into reality

It also is a teachers plant

1 It connects you to your higher self
    2 it makes you multi dimensional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSnAZiy96oc
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    marijuana name translated means magdalene the whore
    Not true. It's "Mary Juana", that is, "Mary" and the feminine form of "John" (Juan). Juan does not mean "whore". If you wanted to say the name in English, you'd say "Maryjane", a common compound name, though it has fallen out of fashion at the moment.

CFT may have more to say on the subject, as Spanish is her native language.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

im sorry butterfly woman i must of processed it wrong or something on here to tell lies i am here to help understand

I don't know where is that website that says what i have researched it was a some time ago i dont think i can find it

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

as for recreational use whats holding me back from shamanic use of this substance is chronic memory problems, roast your brain stupid

when i did smoke marijuana as a teenager it open me up to the negative realms i think it put holes in my aura that's when i first got negs all the time

here is a example

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...EG-involvement

I like marijuana however those are the two boundaries that are holding me back from shamanic practice

High blood pressure makes the eyes go red you can imagine the damage of high blood pressure to the brain a thoery by lord of the now

The above sentence might explain what causes the memory damage. It might actually be a undetectable brain damage because marijuana is a natural pain killer hiding the damage to the brain when taken

There must be something wrong with modern marijuana i think

prove me wrong forum members i am not 100% certain myself you see

i would like use it shamanically however what is mention above is what stopping me from use-ing it
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 7th April 2018 at 08:38 PM.

i think it would be harmless to take once deceased and gone to heaven a stable theory

I think i should sort out all the boundaries with my HS he would know the answers if i can't get answers off the forum members

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2