Thread: 30 Days

30 Days

Has anyone seen the show "30 Days"? It's on FX network in the U.S. Morgan Spurlock of "Super Size Me" fame produces it. http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/origina ... /main.html

The show is really good. The tag line is, "Let's you try on someone else's life for size". He picks someone who has opposite values and agenda's, puts them in the oppposing situation for 30 days, and watches their transformation. They have to live, eat, work, and worship, if appropriate to the show, the same as the family they are visiting. One show was about an average white guy living as a Muslim in the U.S. Last week was about an American vigilante border patrol type living with an illegal Mexican immigrant family. This week was about an out of work American outsourced computer programmer living in India and working for an American company along with the Indians as a telemarketer. The understandings both sides of the story come to by the end of the 30 days is remarkable.

On August 16 he is doing one on "New Age". That could prove to be very interesting.

paco2244 Guest
    cool i'll check it out

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    I have sky digital in the UK, FX is on my listings so NEVER FEAR BRITISH FOLK, THE USA IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN ENJOY MORGANS QUALITY PROGRAMMING

I watched the episode where an atheist had to live with christians. Very interesting indeed.