Thread: why my UFO beliefs are changing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: why my UFO beliefs are changing.

See Sinera , thing is that you've neatly wrapped up your belief as "metaphysical" , i.e that the ET phenomenon is a metaphysical one and not a physical one , or one that can't be explained by physics , like you say they can even labelled as angels or demons , while nothing is wrong with this mode of thinking (and it allows you to reconcile your belief with the ET phenomenon) calling other argument "inside the box thinking therefore invalid" , doesn't make my point of view either invalid or insubstantial , to me going outside the box would be to stretch my thinking tight and thin to a point where its warped and starts accommodating the ET phenomenon , and I'm just not up for that.

The other thing saying that we are on a spiritual forum and therefore our belief ought be spiritual when it comes to these things , is again not possible for me.
    Being spiritual shouldn't mean we ought give up our skepticism to be like that.Why can we not find a logical , reality-based answer to this? , without being spiritual or metaphysical.

Re: why my UFO beliefs are changing.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    Why can we not find a logical , reality-based answer to this? , without being spiritual or metaphysical.
    My Friend, [tho perhaps wavering] allow these two (...or...) to be the One ... That they intended to be...Are....as Very You.
    volkswagen-beetle-convertible.2000x1333.Nov-17-2012_21.14.11.928474.jpg
    Convertible

The logical plans for the doing of the house...without You...as your very Self...stepping up entering in to...cannot as a Home...Be.

Ref. John5:5-8
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th February 2016 at 01:50 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce