Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why my UFO beliefs are changing.

why my UFO beliefs are changing.

Here is why I have undergone a dramatic change in my UFO beliefs .

Previously I was a staunch unchanging convinced believer in the UFO phenomena , the documentaries , the critical evidence I had seen were (and still are) undeniable.

Here is what has happened very recently : I have moved from the angle the UFOs/Aliens are really out there to a more critical thinking , the shows , the evidence , the proof (about 95% of it argues that something is out there) , while I'm not denying that , I'm saying I've progressed beyond that not to nay-saying but looking into the feasibility of this happenstance .

Here's what changed my mind :

1)Interstellar travel just isn't a possibility : Seeing how stars and planets are trillions of light years away and light travel just isn't a possibility (unless break the laws of universal physics itself) , I really doubt there exists some mechanism that allows anything , let alone living beings to travel the immense distance without disintegrating into dust.Let's see counterargument below :

2)Travel through "worm holes" : lets bend the fabric of the cosmic matrix itself into a loop and bring two points together and hence make point "A" (UFO) instantaneously right next to point "B"(Earth) , if we are bending space itself to justify UFO travel then let's just as well move into science fiction.

3)Travel by "Warp drive" : again bending and altering cosmic fabric to travel.Same thing , science fiction.

4)Advanced technology allowance : Says that last century thinking that human beings would travel to the moon and else where would have been science fiction , similarly if alien technology is millions of years ahead , the means for inter-stellar travel definitely exits.
    Ok I definitely concede to this point , but there are things that you CAN do and things you CANNOT do , this is in the CANNOT category , just like denying gravity is , to buy into this is basically saying "anything is possible with future technology".
    If that's the case then we might as well say future technology also allows time travel and allows for human resurrection and all things of that ilk.

I think there's something out there but the possibility of UFO travel itself is a huge complication itself and negates anything that happens after that and unless I clear this problem out for myself (existence of cogent logical non-theoretical argument) I can't buy into the UFO theory 100% with a clear heart.I'm now a former hardcore believer turned skeptic , which is very saddening for me for some reason.
    it's like something has died and I just can't believe for it's return again.

Re: why my UFO beliefs are changing.

Hi DC,

I totally agree.

I think from our human being vantage point, say forgetful to our beyond...so to speak; that we do possess memory...wherein our Psyche is everything that isn't technology bound, has never been, and will never be bound up in our humanous herein working out.

However, that doesn't mean there ain't a plenty up there, all around us, and us quite oblivious to its unceasing placements, and [perhaps] to its most recent placement all the way around.

images (5).jpg

Memory ... even our sight from remembering ... is not contingent upon thinking or imagining to know based within a particular incarnating timezone ... toward confusion that confuses right back into returning forgetfulness.

What is has always been present. What has come has come .. in as much as within remembering is the memory clearly recalled.

As simple as a lil musical Diddy would suddenly sing out in the mind, and we'd find ourselves once again transported to another remembered time.... [perhaps] all time at once ... again realized.

I could say to myself that I remember when first I heard ... yet remembering first I hear. Did I go back or did that time come forward? Or both...as I find myself centered within the unceasing proven memory.

What I think means very little; What I imagine to know amounts as nothing; What I may begin to understand is where these two ends meet in my heart.

Before logic...logos was, logos is, and logos ever shall be. Unchanging and Unceasing, yet the Hand quicker than the Eye....IS
    Last edited by Timothy; 17th February 2016 at 07:30 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Yes that's true too tim

I just don't know how to reconcile what logic says with what the evidence is , I know of people who have absolutely no reason to lie about this talk about their genuine sightings.
    For example let's talk of a person whom we mutually know on the forum , now this person saw a UFO hovering right over her house.
    Logic says that interstellar travel is an impossibility , so how do we reconcile this to what she saw?, is she a devout believer ? no , she's on the skeptical side, Is she entirely sane? yes , very much so.

See? this becomes the problem , what the heck are these things that logic just can't explain? , after a while what happens is that "mass hysteria" and "it was definitely a weather balloon" just don't work as cogent agents of counterargument.

I have so many things going on in my mind and I have no idea how to sort them through ( or in the very least come to a point where I can comfortably achieve peace with either absolute denial of UFO existence or convert back to staunch belief).

What's wrong with me though? I mean hundreds of people don't know anything about them and are fine living with both ambivalence and ambiguity that agnosticism provides , why can't I just settle for the fact that knowing what these things are isn't possible in this life time?.

I wish I hadn't gotten myself into this UFO thing at all.It's all absolutely exasperating questions and no answers.

Hmmmm...my understanding is that there is only human...yet the arrangements and/or estrangements within Human are as a handfull. 5...aye even 5 & 5, aye 5 again. Om Tat Sat ... 15

Ref. Matt.18:20

As far as sightings of ???, I myself have no fewer than 4 ... but more...

One of which was gargantuan in size, and too incredible to articulate in words. Mahpia (Cloud) is a body of ... wherein just as we humanly inhabit our bodies of ... so would the intelligence bearing cloud be inhabited to a greater degree of number.

Life (Zoe) is as Intelligence provisionally free forming bodies of ... toward hosting the indwelling agencies of Human.

For example, "The Lord of Hosts" is more at where does Human via Body of ...or... Body of via Human...Pair out.

Yet this pairing out is One, even as the body of returns to dust, even as ashenly up in smoke we part...within an all consuming Intelligence (Life).

There is the Life, and there is THAT which Lives the Life. That which lives the life, though as a brevity...live within the Life which ever affording place/home... IS. Ishwara

Yet, That Thou Art... not this ... not this. But without This .... Art Thou? That is always That....This is always This...pairing as One. Let us as One...find peace in the statement, there is only Asi...and Asi IS HUMAN...doing towards being. Such That...as The Doing Pre-established toward Being ... what then is to be done............but to Live the Life...as it is....Art. That & Life ... to Live as One...Artform. Ka-Song, Bu-Dance, Ki-Art; and the mentations of our humanous myriadly Aesop reflected, the cures for our ails myriadly arrayed as plant and mineral; all the Doing foregiven toward our Being...Human. Eden

Give us (Our Being) as the Salt of the Earth.

Thusly is said, "...,The Lord IS One."
    My First Love..Lullabies.. http://youtu.be/EsGiBwK4Ycc

2014-Dad said, I never knew me till you knew me.
    2015-Dad said, go and come to your Self.
    2016-My Self says, so the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Love ~ Be That...the partiality is your's...
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th February 2016 at 01:36 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post

4)Advanced technology allowance : Says that last century thinking that human beings would travel to the moon and else where would have been science fiction , similarly if alien technology is millions of years ahead , the means for inter-stellar travel definitely exits.
    Ok I definitely concede to this point , but there are things that you CAN do and things you CANNOT do , this is in the CANNOT category , just like denying gravity is , to buy into this is basically saying "anything is possible with future technology".
    If that's the case then we might as well say future technology also allows time travel and allows for human resurrection and all things of that ilk.
    Point (4) is more it for me, or at least in part - but even that is still a bit like too much thinking-in-the-box-thinking for me, very 'materialistic. Especially when we are on a forum like this one, where we go beyond the physics into the "META-"physical realm.

Given that reality is digital or 'holographic' in nature, or just given the fact that the mind is the basis for reality in general (opposed to the strict materialist view) for me 'alien/ET' beings are not just physical beings travelling the 'physical' universe over interstellar distances in (physical) crafts.

Reality is way more different then we might even imagine. For me most ETs can 'materialise' here, but they are actually from 'other dimensions' for lack of better terms, I know how cliche-like this sounds. They can 'become' or 'appear' physical at will, but not necessarily need to.

So all the arguments mentioned above, imv, is a bit of the same ol' traditional thinking, even of the 'traditional' UFOLogists who believe in the UFO phenomenon but cannot go further (out of their box) than thinking of mechanical crafts (anti-gravity) or whatever with interstellar warp-drive controlled by little grey or green men from other planets in the galaxy.

You see what I mean? Try to think out of the box. Yes, no one says there is enough scientific proof for this. But we have a lot of metaphysical evidence to back it up. The ET phenomenon (phenomenon = something that 'appears') is real , after all, what's really behind is, I also do not claim to know the deep truth.

It could well be that ET are not different from the mythological demons and/or angels (take you pick). Anyway, it is purely metaphysial for me, that means it is also (in the sense of this word) beyond today's physics and beyond physics that our best scientists will ever grasp.

We know from forums like this and many books on the topic, that many projectors also meet ETs, so they are 'real' on some level, whatever it is that is 'really' behind it. Maybe it's a disguise for sth else. Who knows... But it will maybe always be a meta-thing, even after a so-called disclosure which might or might never happen.
    This collector of useless clutter.

See Sinera , thing is that you've neatly wrapped up your belief as "metaphysical" , i.e that the ET phenomenon is a metaphysical one and not a physical one , or one that can't be explained by physics , like you say they can even labelled as angels or demons , while nothing is wrong with this mode of thinking (and it allows you to reconcile your belief with the ET phenomenon) calling other argument "inside the box thinking therefore invalid" , doesn't make my point of view either invalid or insubstantial , to me going outside the box would be to stretch my thinking tight and thin to a point where its warped and starts accommodating the ET phenomenon , and I'm just not up for that.

The other thing saying that we are on a spiritual forum and therefore our belief ought be spiritual when it comes to these things , is again not possible for me.
    Being spiritual shouldn't mean we ought give up our skepticism to be like that.Why can we not find a logical , reality-based answer to this? , without being spiritual or metaphysical.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    Why can we not find a logical , reality-based answer to this? , without being spiritual or metaphysical.
    My Friend, [tho perhaps wavering] allow these two (...or...) to be the One ... That they intended to be...Are....as Very You.
    volkswagen-beetle-convertible.2000x1333.Nov-17-2012_21.14.11.928474.jpg
    Convertible

The logical plans for the doing of the house...without You...as your very Self...stepping up entering in to...cannot as a Home...Be.

Ref. John5:5-8
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th February 2016 at 01:50 AM.

the only problem standing in way of belief is the impossibility of interstellar travel or travel faster then speed of light , if we could find some plausible explanation for it then the rest would just all fall into place.

What is this ..."the rest"... that would just all fall into place?

The "speed of light" is no faster than that human thought which would imagine to measure. Light stands still. God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. Shadows move. Be Still and know that....

Interstellar travel? What is this "stellar" that "inter" depends upon any more than the traveler's reposing will? Repose & Motion ... Noah & No'ah ... One ... not my will, but Thy will be done...as it is...the hand is quicker than the eye.

Place your beliefs into a pebble, place the pebble in your pants pocket till it wears a hole in the pocket, thereby falling into place within your shoe, whereby yourself removing the painful pebble might believe in You.
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th February 2016 at 07:20 AM.

Blog Entries

I absolutely don't believe in UFOs, because IMO the 'belief' in anything goes against my grain.
    But I also don't believe they don't exist, because this is also a belief. And my problem with the concept is that of belief itself. Belief is for religion or spirituality, the UFO phenomenon, as presented, is a materialist thing. Yes, there may be anecdotal evidence that it may be a spiritual thing, but I really don't know.
    But here is the empiricist in me talking:
    I have personally seen a nuts-& bolts UFO, when in my late teens (actually, both my husband and I saw it) and it was nothing that could have been military. It indeed defied the technology of the time, hell, of this time. And it makes me think that it's not that it would defy physics as we know it- it's that maybe there is more to physics as we think we know it.
    And that's why, even though I'm aware that most of the people involved in certain 'documentaries' are frauds, it doesn't negate what I saw.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.