Thread: why my UFO beliefs are changing.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: why my UFO beliefs are changing.

Yep, I absolutely agree CFT.

Belief is a vehicle within which one places their power...to have become broadly scattered. When in turn one believes in themself...their power is re-collected/re-membered, therein re-turned soley to them Self.

David Bohm's Quantum Mind (Changing Mind), say comparable to that of Zazen holding to Big Mind ... are both modern day parallels...the latter being the more bonafide traveler as it has arrived thru time's deeper reach.

When a person's power is scattered into extraneous beliefs ... their bereft interior becomes as gravitational insecurity. When a person's power is recollected ... again they become the outpouring of much much more emptying from Self-replenishing source. The heart feeds itself first...yet the very blood is replenished within the bones, lIke the framework holding one up is not the exoskeleton of a house...but rather...is within the body of's deepest reaches...whereof the body of is constituently supported.

Point being that the constituents finding their home are not within a framework protected, as they essentially are super-exposed to the elements ... covered in their mere shared consiousness ...skin/flesh [not the brain]. Of course there is this and that within the rib cage...however, contrary to being a caged bird...one is consciously free to walkabout freely.

[Perhaps] no two are closer than the pairing out of heart & flesh...one.

What does this have to do with the unseen? All being has a body, yet all bodies are not seen. This interdendent upon material to density ratios. To say that, that which is there ...may not be seen, unless of course it'd warrant the viewer as having that sight upon. It's just a matter of will, matching wills nigh upon one another.

Otherwise, where are one's guardian angels standing round about them Self? Even as they'd be heard first, so as not to frighten preparatory to sight.

When one's will is one's answering will again, then there is nigh unto nigh. Freedom of Will

"Yes. I will [again] be made whole."

Spiritual is foundational...without it nothing as everything stands. Hardly anecdotal...unless of course I forget that with my two feet firmly planted I do stand with the earth under me...her nap the very uppermost top...whereupon life does stand. On her rests all, even whereupon my shoulders does the sky above find it's carried light easily resting.

In Your Eyes... http://youtu.be/R96IqtcI8Hs

How may One faithfully hope to along with love ... look out seeing the unseen...when wherein they've spiritually stood upon has fallen up under they as anecdotal.

Tis no more wonder ... tis none of childlike awe remaining to stay. Shah Maht ~ I Remain To Stay

Fly Like An Eagle... http://youtu.be/YGabQropnM0

No where else is sorrow more acutely felt than in heaven. ~ Ancient Of Days

Tzemach/Same Brother... http://youtu.be/oT57tjz9py8

Ref. Matt.11:30
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th February 2016 at 07:02 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce