Here is why I have undergone a dramatic change in my UFO beliefs .

Previously I was a staunch unchanging convinced believer in the UFO phenomena , the documentaries , the critical evidence I had seen were (and still are) undeniable.

Here is what has happened very recently : I have moved from the angle the UFOs/Aliens are really out there to a more critical thinking , the shows , the evidence , the proof (about 95% of it argues that something is out there) , while I'm not denying that , I'm saying I've progressed beyond that not to nay-saying but looking into the feasibility of this happenstance .

Here's what changed my mind :

1)Interstellar travel just isn't a possibility : Seeing how stars and planets are trillions of light years away and light travel just isn't a possibility (unless break the laws of universal physics itself) , I really doubt there exists some mechanism that allows anything , let alone living beings to travel the immense distance without disintegrating into dust.Let's see counterargument below :

2)Travel through "worm holes" : lets bend the fabric of the cosmic matrix itself into a loop and bring two points together and hence make point "A" (UFO) instantaneously right next to point "B"(Earth) , if we are bending space itself to justify UFO travel then let's just as well move into science fiction.

3)Travel by "Warp drive" : again bending and altering cosmic fabric to travel.Same thing , science fiction.

4)Advanced technology allowance : Says that last century thinking that human beings would travel to the moon and else where would have been science fiction , similarly if alien technology is millions of years ahead , the means for inter-stellar travel definitely exits.
Ok I definitely concede to this point , but there are things that you CAN do and things you CANNOT do , this is in the CANNOT category , just like denying gravity is , to buy into this is basically saying "anything is possible with future technology".
If that's the case then we might as well say future technology also allows time travel and allows for human resurrection and all things of that ilk.

I think there's something out there but the possibility of UFO travel itself is a huge complication itself and negates anything that happens after that and unless I clear this problem out for myself (existence of cogent logical non-theoretical argument) I can't buy into the UFO theory 100% with a clear heart.I'm now a former hardcore believer turned skeptic , which is very saddening for me for some reason.
it's like something has died and I just can't believe for it's return again.