Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why my UFO beliefs are changing.

Re: why my UFO beliefs are changing.

Yep, I absolutely agree CFT.

Belief is a vehicle within which one places their power...to have become broadly scattered. When in turn one believes in themself...their power is re-collected/re-membered, therein re-turned soley to them Self.

David Bohm's Quantum Mind (Changing Mind), say comparable to that of Zazen holding to Big Mind ... are both modern day parallels...the latter being the more bonafide traveler as it has arrived thru time's deeper reach.

When a person's power is scattered into extraneous beliefs ... their bereft interior becomes as gravitational insecurity. When a person's power is recollected ... again they become the outpouring of much much more emptying from Self-replenishing source. The heart feeds itself first...yet the very blood is replenished within the bones, lIke the framework holding one up is not the exoskeleton of a house...but rather...is within the body of's deepest reaches...whereof the body of is constituently supported.

Point being that the constituents finding their home are not within a framework protected, as they essentially are super-exposed to the elements ... covered in their mere shared consiousness ...skin/flesh [not the brain]. Of course there is this and that within the rib cage...however, contrary to being a caged bird...one is consciously free to walkabout freely.

[Perhaps] no two are closer than the pairing out of heart & flesh...one.

What does this have to do with the unseen? All being has a body, yet all bodies are not seen. This interdendent upon material to density ratios. To say that, that which is there ...may not be seen, unless of course it'd warrant the viewer as having that sight upon. It's just a matter of will, matching wills nigh upon one another.

Otherwise, where are one's guardian angels standing round about them Self? Even as they'd be heard first, so as not to frighten preparatory to sight.

When one's will is one's answering will again, then there is nigh unto nigh. Freedom of Will

"Yes. I will [again] be made whole."

Spiritual is foundational...without it nothing as everything stands. Hardly anecdotal...unless of course I forget that with my two feet firmly planted I do stand with the earth under me...her nap the very uppermost top...whereupon life does stand. On her rests all, even whereupon my shoulders does the sky above find it's carried light easily resting.

In Your Eyes... http://youtu.be/R96IqtcI8Hs

How may One faithfully hope to along with love ... look out seeing the unseen...when wherein they've spiritually stood upon has fallen up under they as anecdotal.

Tis no more wonder ... tis none of childlike awe remaining to stay. Shah Maht ~ I Remain To Stay

Fly Like An Eagle... http://youtu.be/YGabQropnM0

No where else is sorrow more acutely felt than in heaven. ~ Ancient Of Days

Tzemach/Same Brother... http://youtu.be/oT57tjz9py8

Ref. Matt.11:30
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th February 2016 at 07:02 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

I have had time to mull this over and gestate thoughts in my mind.

Before proceeding , I'm going to clarify that when I used the word "belief" it's used as "the idea of" , " the notion of existence of UFOs" , "the concept of alien existence" , not as "my belief is in the holy bible as word of God" , "my beliefs dictate that Muhammad is the one true messenger of God" (I didn't know what word to use when explaining all of this was "for a lack of a better word" , a better title would have been "Why my thoughts on UFOs are changing".

Okay now let's back to it ; first I have to say that for whatever "documentary" or other information is out there the agenda is mostly "we can provide evidence of existence" conversely the other camp says "it's really not possible for them to travel here in anyway that physics allows".
    This simply creates a dichotomy of "believers" and "skeptics" , now the problem gets trickier , this dichotomy becomes "either you are with us or against us".

I'm simply refusing to go with "they either exist or they don't" , previously I was being tough on myself saying "well you know what my belief is telling me one thing and my logical mind another" , and this feeling of being at odds with myself was really making me uncomfortable (I wasn't allowing myself to sit on the fence with this one).

Now let's get back to the first idea that started the rift : "laws of physics dictate that interstellar or faster than speed of light travel is not possible" . well honestly if you're going to use simple physics as a means of understanding this whole ET situation you're simply not going to make headway.
    Laws of physics also can't explain crop circles and cattle mutilation but that doesn't mean it's not happening.

The whole argument then becomes this : We can't use human rationale to conceptualize or explain the ET phenomenon , another way of saying this would be that with our current level of understanding of the cosmos and physics explaining the ET phenomenon isn't possible.

I'm honestly think we are at a point where we can't explain or rationalize this whole thing (just like a lot of other things out there).

for now I'm leaning more towards the skeptical side and let me tell you why : If ET life has evolved on other planets that means it evolved on a planet that was devoid of oxygen or had other atmospheric gases or radiation conditions , but why is it that in all accounts of alien contact and description ETs are without "space suits" or apparatus that allows them gases or ambient conditions that allows them to move about in other planetary conditions (just like humans have to wear space suits when visiting other planets or the moon).Dumber still more a way of saying is that a fish doesn't survive out of water.

proof or disproof on this argument simply isn't possible.
    Last edited by DarkChylde; 18th February 2016 at 05:07 PM.

Our "scientific laws" are being challenged all the time. I think it is naive of people to have a large interest in science for 500 years and then believe we know all the answers and can attribute existence to the definitions of our laws. I believe we still have a lot to learn. History has shown that things we once deemed impossible have happened and been achieved, I think we have a lot to learn still, that's why I don't doubt UFO's exist personally.
    ~ Owner of My Astral Projection -

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Projection View Post
    Our "scientific laws" are being challenged all the time. I think it is naive of people to have a large interest in science for 500 years and then believe we know all the answers and can attribute existence to the definitions of our laws. I believe we still have a lot to learn. History has shown that things we once deemed impossible have happened and been achieved, I think we have a lot to learn still, that's why I don't doubt UFO's exist personally.
    Cheers! [perhaps] it is that we've much to unlearn.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I'm aware that most of the people involved in certain 'documentaries' are frauds
    Isn't that a bit of a harsh statement about abductees, military whistleblowers, experiencers, some Ufologists, or whoever you mean, calling them all or most of them frauds? That means they would deliberately want to lie to you or trick you or cheat. This is not my impression. An abductee experience or a UFO experience is an experience (whatever is behind it) in the first place. There might be some attention-seekers, but most seem credible. And there are many credible whistleblowers, too imv. CE has sometimes articles that lists examples and quotes of these whistleblowers, below is one example. Many governments also introduce ufo departments although some might be inofficial still. The military and air force and aviation in general more or less has admitted the phenomenon, at least inofficially in the US, in some countries also officially.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...trial-contact/

This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    And that's why, even though I'm aware that most of the people involved in certain 'documentaries' are frauds, it doesn't negate what I saw.
    I'm wholly with Sinera on this one

Let me expound why so, I don't watch a lot of documentaries anymore , but I do agree , if you watch run of the mill stuff , then most of these are made by fanatics , zealots and very biased non-skeptical people with some sort of an agenda to push , but most important of all these people lack credentials (I rate back ground , profession , at-stake status , rank and credentials highly).
    I would listen keenly to what a currently employed high ranking military official working in defense sector (whom I can check on independently ; the internet is useful that way) has to say compared to some random unknown stranger on youtube just running amok a commentary.

Regarding "fraud" (I can't comment on how Cf used the term) but in my case , for someone being fraudulent in a documentary/commentary can be a charlatan in the sense they would ask for money and promise things like "ascension to a newer reality with the annunaki" and ask for a sign-up fee to be privy to exclusive material , or alternately there are things like boarding a select UFO vessel , with the fraud being hoodwinking people out of their money by some sort of a UFO/ET-based program .

Are this people who are frauds on the documentaries masquerading as UFOlogists? I think con-artists can take the guise of anything , not just UFOlogists.In that case a fool and his money are to part ways anyway.

When I watch a documentary I constantly align it with factual evidence of what I already know , I'm very quick to call out shenanigans (If I'm watching something to educate myself , then they'd best not waste my time).I immediately shut the glut of documentaries that start of with a sensationalist agenda (easy to identify) and don't look back.

Also , there are people who have no monetary gain out of disseminating their UFO experience , people like congressmen , air-line pilots , military officials and people with doctorates , degrees and published papers and high ranking scholarship , face a lot ridicule and stigma when they "come out" to share their experience.
    These people can maybe be "frauds" in the sense they are participants of mass hysteria or a commonly shared delusion or were brain-washed and hypnotized to do so.

Other people making these documentaries can also be frauds in the sense that they are pathological liars , in the sport of hoaxing , dissemination-fanatics , genuinely mentally afflicted and people who think to deeply on the issue and need to purge their thoughts by imposing their overly-amplified thinking onto other people by making documentaries and commentaries i.e "UFO-thumpers" .

But think about the past

When the first trains appeared doctors thought our body will be harmed if we would use it cause ot would drive tooo fast
    Same as they say now with light speed...

More recently also fax was believed unbelieveble simlar to beaming nowadays

All the best

DC, I don't see why you think that interstellar travel is impossible. You say that space craft wouldn't be able to travel faster than the speed of light. But can you be absolutely sure? Years ago, some people said that the sound barrier couldn't be broken. But it was. Others said that the atom could never be "smashed". But it was.

Eintstein's theory is just that: a theory. Quantum physics shows, however, the entire unpredictability of the universe. Remember the famous "double slit experiment"? This is one of my favourite cartoons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc Consciousness can, and does, affect how the physical world behaves. Dr Greer has often described how extra terrestrials travel using their minds to control their craft.

As for me, I have no difficulty accepting that space craft could travel faster than the speed of light. Some physicists have suggested that the inverse of Einstein's formula makes more sense: instead of mass increasing with speed, it would decrease. The trouble with Einstein's version is that theoretically, at the speed of light, an object would be as large as the whole of the universe. Have you read the work of the famous Russian scientist, Dr. Vladimir Ginzburg (see http://helicola.com/?p=about) ? The opposite is more logical - that at light speed, mass would become zero and become energy instead. Upon deceleration, the process would reverse, with the energy reverting to mass, gradually increasing to normal size as speed reduces. There is brief discussion here by David Willcock: http://www.divinecosmos.com/contact-...uantum-physics

I hope that this will help you. Every best wish to you, DC!

Quote Originally Posted by LPCF View Post
    DC, I don't see why you think that interstellar travel is impossible. You say that space craft wouldn't be able to travel faster than the speed of light. But can you be absolutely sure? Years ago, some people said that the sound barrier couldn't be broken. But it was. Others said that the atom could never be "smashed". But it was.

Eintstein's theory is just that: a theory. Quantum physics shows, however, the entire unpredictability of the universe. Remember the famous "double slit experiment"? This is one of my favourite cartoons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc Consciousness can, and does, affect how the physical world behaves. Dr Greer has often described how extra terrestrials travel using their minds to control their craft.

As for me, I have no difficulty accepting that space craft could travel faster than the speed of light. Some physicists have suggested that the inverse of Einstein's formula makes more sense: instead of mass increasing with speed, it would decrease. The trouble with Einstein's version is that theoretically, at the speed of light, an object would be as large as the whole of the universe. Have you read the work of the famous Russian scientist, Dr. Vladimir Ginzburg (see http://helicola.com/?p=about) ? The opposite is more logical - that at light speed, mass would become zero and become energy instead. Upon deceleration, the process would reverse, with the energy reverting to mass, gradually increasing to normal size as speed reduces. There is brief discussion here by David Willcock: http://www.divinecosmos.com/contact-...uantum-physics

I hope that this will help you. Every best wish to you, DC!
    LPCF what a wonderful post , I really liked reading it (plus the links were excellent )

Let's just look what I spoke of in the first post ; the problem isn't that we can or cannot achieve faster or at the rate of light speed travel , the problem is that even if you achieve travel at/above speed of light the problem is the nearest star is millions and millions of light years away , (alpha centauri ?) , so for argument's sake let's assume faster than speed of light is already invented , does that mean we now spend millions of years travelling?.
    If such a thing as light speed travel exists does that mean ET's travel hundreds if not millions of years to come to earth now THAT doesn't sound plausible , this is where all the other theories come into play for answers (warp drives , worm holes , bending space matrix etc etc).take your pick.

what is and is not possible with future technology? I'm honestly not sure how far I can bend the answer to that so it that justifies the ET/interstellar travel phenomenon.

I'm glad that you liked the articles, DC!

Gibzburg's basic thesis is this: that at light speed, matter occupies zero space. That is the "tipping point", where matter converts to energy and it "flips" into a time-space universe (parallel but the inverse of our space-time universe). In that universe, distance has little meaning, as it is time which is travelled, not space. So by travelling in time in the parallel universe, unimaginable distances could be traversed in the equivalent of a few earth seconds. Then, by declerating back, atoms would "flip" back into the physical space-time universe we know (at the speed of light) and one could literally be millions of light years away in distance from the original departure point. This "tipping point" at the speed of light is a bit like the "sound barrier". Only instead of a simple "boom", much more radical changes happen.

You could call this process a "worm hole", "warp speed travel" or whatever - they are just words to describe a phenomenon which we do not yet fully understand. If we tried to explain to a caveman how a camera can take pictures of people, he wouldn't understand. In the same way, we do not understand fully about what happens at light speed, but one day maybe they will explain it in primary schools, LOL!

By the way, if this topic interests you, I strongly recommend "The Source Field" by David Willcock. His book covers lots of topics, but Ginzburg's work and those of other physicists in this area are discussed part of the way through.