Thread: White Event

White Event

Some months ago I saw a huge tree while OB, kind of Avatar's tree from which bright figures descended. After close inspection I realized they were people. I had conversation with two of them. A man and a woman both middle aged. The woman seemed calmed but the man was very nervous and agitated. Many of these spirits were running desperate from end to end with no particular direction, completly lost. The woman told me this was a place where souls were kept. I got scared and left the place immediately.

Two nights ago I thought it would be nice to repeat the experience and try to help these altered souls, so I concentrated in the place and asked for a guide to take me there. I felt someone grabbed me by the hand and we flew away. I couldn't see anything but it wasn´t the typical pitch black blindness. It was utterly bright and white. I was left in front of a white building with a big screen on top of the entrance. Nothing like the tree of the souls. All around me were white numbers, simblols and letters. The whole place was white! I tried a couple of times to move to the entrance but a force stopped me. I then deduced I was supposed to work out these formula before moving forward. It was too difficult, so I asked for help. Instantly I was pushed forward floating standing 10 cm from the ground. I felt my left foot moving so I looked down and saw I was wearing very fancy white shoes. My foot was pointing the simbols in the ground. I think I was following a pattern since the whole floor was full of them. I saw a small stage in front of me with three little girls playing instruments with white dresses. They were like little angels, so beatifull. There was one playing the banjo, one playing the violin and another one playing a xylophone. These instruments were so small that they looked like toys. The girl playing the xylophone draw my attention, she had a beatifull blonde hair and her hair seemed to be arranged by a stylist for an important event. I concentrated on the sound of the xylofone. It was a beatifull melody, it sounded like jazz in event's reception. Then I heard a ♥♥♥♥♥et. I moved left and saw a skinny tall man in a black suit playng an instrument with the form of the five olympic rings. I saw a woman dressed in black behind a bar serving drinks. Then I saw a white cover on the floor where about 20 persons were sitting indian style. I sitted down in the last spot left on the first row on the left. In front of us was a stage with a screen. I recognised a guy sitting next to me and I said I knew him, before he could say anything a bearded man with a grey suit started talking about a Victor Transitaire. While he spoke the screen behind him played images. He addressed him as if he was telling his biography. His eyes were black, he looked human except when he blinked his eyes in a reptilian way. Whenever he blinked them a red flash appeared in them. I don't remember anything that was said though. I was completely concentrated during the speech but can't bring back anything.

Is there any good memory exercise you recomend to practice? I had frecuent projections like these speeches and I allways forget their content as soon as I wake up.
    "Think how different life would be if we were all part of communities working for the common good of each member, full of people who pay attention to, share, and act on our dreams." Kurt Leland

Re: White Event

That's tricky. Let's see, the memory isn't lost, so it's more of a matter of locating. There are a few methods of recall I can think of, some done say during the day may help, retracing, making a memory tree(like how writers do to spur creative ideas) etc.

One of the best memory recalls that I know of involves either through meditation, contemplative prayer, practicing stillness, etc. Pull all your senses inwards, akin to how a turtle pulls it's body into it's shell. Maybe first sight, then sound, touch, etc. As you pull in the each of the senses from the physical environment, refocus it back onto the aspect of the memory, or even say a door(symbol of entry into the memory), you don't even need a full memory, just focusing on a person from the memory will work. If you do so correctly, you can effectively re-enter the memory, fully aware and conscious of the present moment, yet also reliving it, very similar to a flashback in PSTD(but without the trauma, if you are familiar with such experiences). From there continue as you desire.

If you are blocked, say fully immersed in this thought created environment, and I mean Fully immersed, investigate, why? When you find the reason often just awareness of the the reason for the blocking is enough to give way to access to the memory, where you can experience it directly again.

The only caveat, is that I don't know of many people who can pull their senses inwards fully by choice, and it may take some practice(around 6mths. few minutes of daily practice).

Blog Entries

I could have swore that I read this before and replied (not sure what, though) I guess I'm losing my marbles.

On edit, I like Zecora's advice.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Zecora I think you are right. I practiced meditation some months ago. I will get back to it and some mind taming when I get a chance. I've never went that far as to blocking my senses though.

CFT, I guess the site logged you off and the reply got lost
    "Think how different life would be if we were all part of communities working for the common good of each member, full of people who pay attention to, share, and act on our dreams." Kurt Leland

I could have swore that I read this before and replied (not sure what, though) I guess I'm losing my marbles.
    I hate it when that happens. It's gone but not forgotten.

Tigre, it's more of a re-directing than blocking, not saying not to block...just blocking is a bit tougher(for me at least). Though go with your strengths.

With the more internal/contemplative practices, it's pretty cool, not just to connect with lost memories, but it's a good doorway to OBE as well. Just stick around past the time when your fully immersed, just staying with it.....a light may start pouring in from the top of your head, if you stick around you may feel a pull(akin to a gravitational pull) and get pulled right out through the top of your crown! It feels alot like surfing, catch a wave, and ride it out. There's more too that can be done in that state, but it's mostly bells and whistles, JFF/icing stuff.

Eitherway, good luck, if after 6mts., nothing happens/progress, it's time to troubleshoot.