For those who may have made connections with masters, higher self, HGA, or invisible presences... I am wondering if ever you have experienced being "bridled" like a horse. The reason I am asking is I've had re-occurring dream/oobe/energy manifestation experiences over time involving horses specifically the following: in a lucid dream I am an invisible floating consciousness descending and attempting to mount and ride an unfriendly and stubborn horse bareback, another oobe where I am in my physical form and am finding and riding a friendly eager horse into an astral area that I was not welcome within, there have been many astral landscapes I've visited with horse trainers guiding horses, and finally - weirdest of all - actually feeling an energetic bridle being placed over my head and a bit being pushed into my mouth while sitting up in bed reading.

So - I'm thinking - an aspect of myself - higher self - or some astral school maybe is presenting this metaphor of bridling, guiding, training, and literally riding an aspect of "me" and various aspects of my Self (or some thing else) are represented from different perspectives. Some aspect of myself maybe my physical body and ego is like a horse and a higher aspect of Self is the invisible descending consciousness/manifesting energetic Presence.

Just trying to figure stuff out here.... not sure what to think and putting this out there to see if any bees appear to follow.

Thoughts?