Thread: being fitted for a bit and bridle

being fitted for a bit and bridle

For those who may have made connections with masters, higher self, HGA, or invisible presences... I am wondering if ever you have experienced being "bridled" like a horse. The reason I am asking is I've had re-occurring dream/oobe/energy manifestation experiences over time involving horses specifically the following: in a lucid dream I am an invisible floating consciousness descending and attempting to mount and ride an unfriendly and stubborn horse bareback, another oobe where I am in my physical form and am finding and riding a friendly eager horse into an astral area that I was not welcome within, there have been many astral landscapes I've visited with horse trainers guiding horses, and finally - weirdest of all - actually feeling an energetic bridle being placed over my head and a bit being pushed into my mouth while sitting up in bed reading.

So - I'm thinking - an aspect of myself - higher self - or some astral school maybe is presenting this metaphor of bridling, guiding, training, and literally riding an aspect of "me" and various aspects of my Self (or some thing else) are represented from different perspectives. Some aspect of myself maybe my physical body and ego is like a horse and a higher aspect of Self is the invisible descending consciousness/manifesting energetic Presence.

Just trying to figure stuff out here.... not sure what to think and putting this out there to see if any bees appear to follow.

Thoughts?

Re: being fitted for a bit and bridle

Hi Dreamweaver, I've hunted out a couple of horse experiences.
    The first was Oct 2013. What I didn't bother noting at the time which may have been relevant was the fact that my husband was a Restaurant Manager and their clothing they were wearing were related to this
    profession.

Oct 2013)

Woke up and closed bedroom window, settled down again.5.30. Decided to do the brushing technique this time as it would be nice and relaxing and would see how long I could keep it up for. After maybe 20 mins I could hear talking. This sounded like a lot of people in a room on both sides of me. Knew just to ignore this but could feel feet wobbling and then raising. Was thinking that this has happened quite quickly and when it does There may be something I'm going to be shown so just to go with it.
    Feet are out,legs out now whole body out raising up and then to the right slowly.
    I'm still on my back with only 180vision but felt as if I was viewing with half closed eyelids.Wasn't sure what to do with vision so decided to look down at my legs. Could see them, they were long,transparent.like hologram and I could see them swaying with what looked like the hem of a nightdress swaying as well. Relieved to see I had something on because I would want that but in physical didn't have this on.
    The area I was flying in was a light grey but I was going slowly and I could still hear these same voices chatting.

Next everything changed and I'm sitting in I think a plane looking out of a small round window. Someone was opposite me. As I look out this was the best bit.
    All I could see that got closer and closer was a very old worn paper map.It was yellow/brown as old paper gets and had big thick bold lines drawn on it mapping out territory like countries or towns with big bold print on each area ( names) the writing was I think the English alphabet but I couldn't quite see what each said.

Once again like my dessert map experience I'm thinking. " This is great what a brilliant idea showing me where I am going. Excellent.
    I could still hear these voices. This was strange to still be hearing the same voices.
    Next I'm immediately in a different environment and am in a dark environment almost like a black basement with a cave like look to it.I'm looking straight ahead at 3 entrances leading into where I was. The voices got louder then they came in ...........
    4-5 men, smaller than average wearing suites as if working talking to each other BUT their heads were HORSES HEADS.!!
    As I'm looking in disbelief I notice that one has red marking down the front that looked like paint as if the head had been painted.
    Then it finished and opened my eyes.
    I said it couldn't get any crazier.
    How I didn't laugh out loud in bed I don't know. This wasn't meant to frighten me. If I had been frightened then maybe I could understand why I interpreted what I saw as something like that but I wasn't frightened.
    Went back to sleep after a while and woke up to " whatever you record don't forget these are your friends"
    I felt on wakening really happy as if I had had a really long conversation with myself ( ? Higher self)
    So to sum up everything was going fine until the horses heads. can think of no logical reason for me to be shown horses heads .
    If anything, the voices stayed with me from going into trance, during the journey and got louder as the people were shown.
    Could this have been a simulation with no real important information for me but maybe practicing with help my clairaudience ( hearing ) As I've said before this has gone past the point of no return.

( So in this experience I'm being reminded they are my friends, )

2)

I've hesitated with posting this one but after thinking that spirits can take on any form then there may have been a reason for this . I was dreaming and I was on my own,nobody was around me.( this is reflected in my writing on occasion when I'm getting nothing)
    I'm sitting down leaning against a wall when a group of people come towards me and joins me by sitting to the left of me. It's the next bit that seemed strange. A female came right up to me and sat to my right.She was directly facing me and smiling. She was lying on her stomach with her arms just the way a horse would. She had long hair but also a long face which looked almost a bit like a horse which made her look strange to look at. I remember thinking this in my dream.I'm just wondering why I would make up a character like that in my mind ?

These are the only two horse related but both occasions seem to link with friendship ,don't know if anything can be taken from this.
    Sorry Dreamweaver, bit long winded just copied and pasted, rushed for time this am.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    and finally - weirdest of all - actually feeling an energetic bridle being placed over my head and a bit being pushed into my mouth while sitting up in bed reading.

Thoughts?
    Hi Dreamweaver,

When you had the above experience, did you feel your face / head become horse-like, so you became a horse during the energetic bridle being put on, or did you still feel the 'human' you was there, that was having this energetic equipment put on.

Just thinking that knowing which way you experienced this, might help bring more understanding to the experience
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I've had no 'horse related' experiences, but in an experience once someone put something on my crown. They stuffed something in, and asked me questions while they were doing it. Then they asked me what I wanted at that time, and I answered, and the thing I expressed I wanted happened.
    Don't know if it's anything like yours, but there you have it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you all! It is sort of vulnerable feeling putting experiences out there for others to respond to so I appreciate your genuine and helpful replies.

Susan and CFT - interesting stuff! I'll think on these experiences you shared.

Newfreedom - I wasn't feeling my face and head become horse-like. I definitely was feeling like my human self - and I was disconcerted and felt a little violated and presumed upon - especially realizing that I was feeling a bit being inserted in my mouth.... I said out loud to the room "I am not a horse!" Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    For those who may have made connections with masters, higher self, HGA, or invisible presences... I am wondering if ever you have experienced being "bridled" like a horse. The reason I am asking is I've had re-occurring dream/oobe/energy manifestation experiences over time involving horses specifically the following: in a lucid dream I am an invisible floating consciousness descending and attempting to mount and ride an unfriendly and stubborn horse bareback, another oobe where I am in my physical form and am finding and riding a friendly eager horse into an astral area that I was not welcome within, there have been many astral landscapes I've visited with horse trainers guiding horses, and finally - weirdest of all - actually feeling an energetic bridle being placed over my head and a bit being pushed into my mouth while sitting up in bed reading.

So - I'm thinking - an aspect of myself - higher self - or some astral school maybe is presenting this metaphor of bridling, guiding, training, and literally riding an aspect of "me" and various aspects of my Self (or some thing else) are represented from different perspectives. Some aspect of myself maybe my physical body and ego is like a horse and a higher aspect of Self is the invisible descending consciousness/manifesting energetic Presence.

Just trying to figure stuff out here.... not sure what to think and putting this out there to see if any bees appear to follow.

Thoughts?
    Hi Dreamwaver,

I have 2 occations with horse experience, in 1981 and 2003.

In 1981 (during the big beating of me) I was forced to become a racer horse to run money, I did fight it back and when they did put the sulky harness on me as I was the horse,
    and they started to train me, I did run into the ditch and turn over the sulky and did made it impossible for them to continue, they did also try to fool me and did bring my father
    to talk me over, but I was presistence not to let them use me for their puposes, to win money, I felt it was totally to use me in wrong way. 1981 I felt like I was inside a horse.

2003 I had meet this schaman over the internet, and I now started to transforme into a horse, I really did feel I was transforming into a horse, I did feel that I had hof´s but I did a protection measure and it stopped...I did not feel this to be good or healthy at all, some kind of test, and I was presistent not to let this scare me or let me loose my mind, but to keep my cool and I felt I passed the test.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Thank you IA for sharing those - the metaphor of being trained is again here.... it makes me think -- to me, when I think of horses I think of work animals - pulling vehicles, bearing riders and burdons, running races - for a master. Not for the horse - a horse is not a full partner, it is a "kept" utility. :/

Hi All,

Upon doing bibliomancy and bee following I have come across the phrase "unbridaled enthusiasm" repeated very often, and this snippet from The Desire Body by Max Heindel (Rosecrucian Brotherhood):

The desire body of man is his vehicle of feelings, desires, wishes, and emotions. It is responsible for all his actions, reveling in unrestrained motion. If unbridled it makes the body do all the unnecessary and undignified things which are so detrimental to soul growth. However, that temper which is such a great menace when it takes control, may be as effective for service under proper guidance. Hence the temper of the desire body must be controlled but not by any means killed.

Aha!

And this:

"The powers of nature are to be trained and tamed to the saddle and bridle.
    My Adepts stand upright, their heads above the heavens, their feet below
    the hells."

Magic in Theory and Practice - Crowley